Midge the Neko - Boyxboy -com...

By SammyDAdams

**The full story is published on Amazon, the link is in my profile.** Scott finds an odd boy who needs his... More

Chapter 1 -- Found
Chapter 2 -- Warm
Chapter 3 -- Reveal
Chapter 4 -- Belief
Chapter 5 -- Ihop
Chapter 6 -- Talking
Chapter 7 -- Distractions
Chapter 8 -- Eat
Chapter 9 -- Shop
Chapter 10 -- Loss
Chapter 11 -- Sick
Chapter 12 -- Past
Chapter 13 -- Kelly
Chapter 14 -- Naps
Chapter 15 -- Up
Chapter 16 -- Sing
Chapter 17 -- Nookie
Chapter 18 -- Purr
Chapter 19 -- Bacon
Chapter 20 -- Zac
Chapter 21 -- Trip
Chapter 22 -- Art
Chapter 23 -- Afterparty
Chapter 24 -- Family
Chapter 25 -- Beach
Chapter 26 -- Tickle
Chapter 27 -- Breakfast
Chapter 28 -- Shower
Chapter 29 -- Plans
Chapter 30 -- Bracelets
Chapter 31 -- Collared
Chapter 32 -- Wednesday
Chapter 33 -- Calendar
Chapter 34 -- Drive
Chapter 35 -- Sebastian
Chapter 36 -- Standoff
Chapter 37 -- Hotel
Chapter 38 -- California
Chapter 39 -- Ears
Chapter 40 -- Surprise
Chapter 41 -- Disneyland
Chapter 42 -- Tattoo
Chapter 43 -- Another
Chapter 44 -- Accept
Chapter 45 -- Away
Chapter 46 -- Search
Chapter 47 -- Dusk
Chapter 48 -- Reunion
Chapter 49 -- Listen
Chapter 50 -- Settled
Chapter 51 -- Coffee
Chapter 52 -- Dancing
Chapter 53 -- Steven
Chapter 54 -- Fight
Chapter 55 -- Cheesecake
Chapter 56 -- Switch
Chapter 57 -- Ideas
Chapter 58 -- Three?
Chapter 59 -- Apartment
Chapter 60 -- Zoo
Chapter 61 -- Thanksgiving pt. 1
Chapter 62 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 63 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 3
Chapter 64 -- Black Friday
Chapter 65 -- Rearranging
Chapter 66 -- Police
Chapter 67 -- Spock
Chapter 68 -- Lovebirds
Chapter 69 -- Notice
Chapter 70 -- YouTube
Chapter 71 -- Ikea
Chapter 72 -- Beds
Chapter 73 -- Moving
Chapter 74 -- Returned
Chapter 75 -- Momentum
Chapter 76 -- Olaf
Chapter 77 -- Bravery
Chapter 78 -- Bars
Chapter 79 -- Fire
Chapter 80 -- Alarm
Chapter 81 -- Sale
Chapter 82 -- Porn
Chapter 83 -- Welcome
Chapter 84 -- Monday
Chapter 85 -- Lee
Chapter 86 -- Games
Chapter 87 -- Wyatt
Chapter 88 -- Contact
Chapter 89 -- Nanny
Chapter 90 -- Recording
Chapter 91 -- Mall
Chapter 92 -- Panic
Chapter 93 -- Interrogation
Chapter 94 -- Caught
Chapter 96 -- Carousel
Chapter 97 -- Eval Pt. 1
Chapter 98 -- Eval Pt. 2
Chapter 99 -- Eval Pt. 3
Chapter 100 -- Reward
Chapter 101 -- Transfer
Chapter 102 -- Challenge
Chapter 103 -- Alive
Chapter 104 -- Barter
Chapter 105 -- Flight
Chapter 106 -- Safehouse
Chapter 107 -- Answers
Chapter 108 -- Flip
Chapter 109 -- Texas
Chapter 110 -- Probation
Chapter 111 -- Trial
Chapter 112 -- Papers
Chapter 113 -- Marley
The End
Published !!!!

Chapter 95 -- Jail

2.8K 280 151
By SammyDAdams

Midge sat on a metal chair, his legs pulled up and his arms wrapped around them. He knew that deep down he was probably hungry and cold, but the only thing he felt was scared. The officers he'd been picked up by were actually no meaner than the ones he left behind at the store. The ride over had been fine until they turned the sirens on but even that hadn't been too bad.

When he arrived, they stripped him of his bracelet and shoes along with the few dollars he had in his pocket. Now he was sitting in a stupid cage and waiting. He heard footsteps and then looked up when a voice spoke to him.

"You can come make your phone call now. Follow me."

He trailed behind to a huge phone attached to the wall and simply stared at it. He had no idea what Scott's phone number was, it was just in his phone, already programmed. "Can you find a number for me?"

"Here's the book. You've got 2 minutes."

He opened it up, realizing it was alphabetical and looked frantically for Scott but he wasn't there. Then he realized the names were by last name first so he searched for Hoying and then Scott, but it proved useless. "He is not in this book."

"Can't help you. If you get booked you'll get a defender and he can help you. Let's go."

He sat back on his chair, his waiting broken by dinner being brought to him. He nibbled a bit but stopped when he heard his name. A moment later two guards were at his door.

"Medical exam, let's go."

One of the guards led him into a room only slightly larger than his cage while the other waited outside. There was a desk on one wall, a cabinet full of supplies, and a bed in the center.

"Put this on, Doc will be in shortly" the guard said, handing him a small robe.

Midge started to put it over his clothes until the guard stopped him.

"NO, strip and put it on."

"What is happening?"

"Medical exam, freak. Heard you have a tail. Now strip and put that on, times a-wasting."

Midge looked up from the floor for just a moment but couldn't face the guard. He quickly slid off his shirt and put the small robe on, then slipped his pants off. The door opened then as a middle-aged man walked in.

"I'm Doctor Kline. Lay on your front on the table."

"No, I .... but.... what are you going to do to me? May I ask?"

"It's just an exam. Lay down please."

He lay down stiffly and tried to relax, to calm his mind and go to his happy place. He thought of laying on Scott's couch, his head in his lap while they watched a movie. He tried to block out the feeling of the doctor's hands on him, pinching and prodding at the base of his tail.

"Midge?" Doctor Kline asked.

"Yes?"

"I asked if you can move it."

"I can move my tail."

"Show me."

He did, hearing the gasps from the group who were now assembled, filling in every corner of the room.

"Were you born with this tail?" the doctor asked.

"Yes."

"Please sit up so I can continue your examination."

Midge sat, his legs hanging over the edge of the table while people stared at him and watched everything the doctor did. His ears were found and released so they stood upright again. All 4 were thoroughly checked, and the doctor spent a long time looking at his ears and mouth, down his throat and into his nose.

"You are amazing. Please lay back."

His belly was prodded and poked, his peni$ and balls thoroughly examined before the doctor moved down to his as$. Apparently his legs were fairly uninteresting because that part went fairly quickly.

"Alright, you're finished. I'm going to swab your cheek and draw some blood and then you will return to your cell."

He watched the blood slowly filling vial after vial. He thought he was done after the fifth but the doctor simply switched arms and filled 3 more.

"He will need to be escorted. He may be a bit light-headed so please watch him carefully. Make sure he is fed and has enough blankets to stay warm." Doctor Kline told the guards.

"Let's go, pussy boy" the guard joked, grabbing Midge by the elbow.

He was almost glad to see his cage again. He was cold and tired, so he curled into a ball on the smelly, bumpy mattress and cuddled under his thin blanket. He wished he had a pillow to hold but he didn't even have one for his head. It was okay, he had been through much, much worse. He told himself that repeatedly and even though it was true, it did little to ease the sadness or fear.

He wondered where Scott was, if he was warm at home and snuggling Wyatt. He wondered if he would look for him, and if he would be allowed to go back if Scott managed to find him. He finally fell asleep thinking about him, pretending that the cold wall at his back was instead his Scott, here with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.1K 49
You are Dr. Y/N L/N, and you are a member of the SCP foundation. You happen to be one of the middle class researchers at the foundation. But you have...
441K 12.7K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...
22.5K 462 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
271K 6.5K 21
This is a BoyxBoy. read and hopefully you will like it :)