Faith In Omerta I I

By its_shaili_kg

Please read the Faith in Omerta my first book to understand this one. Continue..... Faith comes back al... More

Notice
Chapter 1:- Lucifer
Chapter 2 :- Fault
Chapter 3:- Outlandish
Chapter 5:- Untouchable
Chapter 6:- Patience
Chapter 7 Eighteen
Chapter 8 You
Chapter 9 Killed him
Chapter 10 Protect You
Chapter 11 Desire for you
Chapter 12 Fredric Salvadore 1
Chapter 13 Fredric Salvadore 2
Chapter 14 Fredric Salvador 3
Chapter 15 Fredric Salvadore 4
Chapter 16 Fredric Salvador 5
Chapter 17 Fredric Salvador 6
Chapter 18 Fredric Salvador 7
Chapter 19 Fredric Salvador 8
Chapter 20 Ferdric Salvador 9
Chapter 20 Fredric Salvador 10
Chapter 22 Heal You
Chapter 23:- Weakness
NOTICE
Chapter 24:- Farewell
Chapter 25:- Hitman
Chapter 26:- Family Meeting
Chapter 27:- Your a Murray
Chapter 28:- Pheonix
Chapter 29:- Rise
Chapter 30:- Gianna
Chapter 31:- Ignored
Chapter 32:- Unpredictable
Chapter 33:- Hypocrite
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!
Chapter 34:- Ella
Chapter 35:- First Dance
Chapter 36:- I love You
Chapter 37:- Marry Me?
Chapter 38:- Damaged
Chapter 40:- Pablo Heston
Chapter 41:- Samuel
Chapter 42:- Woman
Chapter 43:- Failed You
Chapter 44:- Robert Agastino
Chapter 45 :- Adolfo Agostino
Chapter 46:- The End
Chapter 47:- Happy Beginning
SUGGESTIONS

Chapter 39:- Sorry

384 24 6
By its_shaili_kg

Lucifer POV:- 

                              I looked around panting heavily. I was sitting on the ground the walls were narrow and close to me. The walls on both the side were covered in greens. I stood up quickly. My jeans were covered in mud and there was blood on my white shirt that I was wearing. I checked myself and I wasn't hurt. My hands were covered in blood too.

" Lucifer" I heard a low voice murmured. I looked up straight and I saw Faith in a white grown standing far away from me. She was covered in blood too. Her one hand was placed on her stomach. She stumbled as she tried walking towards me she was in pain. I raised my hand at her and started running towards her. But it felt impossible to reach up to her. She wasn't running this time she was standing there waiting for me. I screamed calling her name I was scared of her life. Was she hurt is she all right there were many things running in my mind and I wanted to find out. 

I felt a hand on my chest and I was shaken. I opened my eyes and I was back to reality. It was again a dream. I quickly stood up, I was still panting, the dream felt real. I looked up and I saw Alex in his formal pants and a black shirt. He looked fresh and ready. 

" Bad dream," he said. I nodded in response and I remembered that I had the same dream once too and at that time I saw Faith running away from me and she ran inside the maze. This time it looked like we were inside the maze already and she was again covered in blood. For the first time, I felt like praying for her safety. 

" All the arrangements are done, you need to get ready or else your gonna be late at your own wedding," said Alex. I pulled myself out of my bed and stood straight. 

" Any update on Adolfo?" I asked him to divert my mind from my bad dream and think about my plan. 

" No, shockingly his calm," said Alex. 

" I want you to do something," I asked him and he stood straight his all ears and attention at me. 

" Make sure he gets to meet Ella for one last time," I said and Alex looked confused at me, he opened his lips and I know he wanted to ask me why. But he did like he suddenly understood what I wanted and he just smiled.

He walked out without asking me anything. I took a shower and walked out and saw my wedding suit was placed for me to get ready. I changed into it and set my hair with gel making myself look perfect. I stood in front of the mirror and I saw myself. I thought about Faith. I knew by now she knows about my wedding. I wonder what she was thinking. Does she still even love me. And I suddenly remembered the dream I saw today of Faith standing away in front of me with her one hand on her stomach bleeding. One thing I know when I last time saw a dream like this it became real and I almost lost her. 

I decided I'd call her after the wedding to check up on her. I looked myself in the mirror one last time and I was ready for a marriage that was never going to happen. I was saying this with confidence. I was getting married in the same church where my parents died. I believe marriages in the underworld have all failed since my parents were burnt alive. The underworld was cursed. And today was going to be another proof of that. I walked down and I felt like every moment was passing slowly but I knew the end and I had patience enough to get happen every moment to happen exactly how it was supposed to happen. 

Adolfo POV:- 

                          I was done getting ready I looked like I was ready for a funeral and not for a wedding. It was indeed a funeral for me where my love was going to die today by getting married to Lucifer. It was a funeral where my love My Ella, My Ella killed my feeling and love for her. I walked down and I was stopped by my Father. 

" Dont tell me you're going to Ella's wedding"  

" I am" I replied in a stern voice. 

" I dont understand your plan Adolfo, what is wrong with you? " 

" Nothing is wrong with me, this whole underworld is wrong" 

" The underworld that is giving you this luxurious life" he spat in anger

" Its what you wanted, not me dad," I said and he was stunned with the word dad I used after decades, 

" All I wanted was to be with Ella and now she is gone,"  I said and I felt the pain of stab in my chest again. 

I walked out without wasting any time, getting inside the car. The driver drove towards Lucifer's place. It was weird that the marriage was taking place at the same place his parents died and who was I talking about. Lucifer was unpredictable for me. 

There were people already inside the church and even out of the church. What was strange that there were no security guards. My guards walked behind me and I looked at the palace in front of the church. It was just like how it was five years ago nothing has changed. The church was the only place that was renovated. As I was walking towards the palace a man caught my attention. His height and face reminded me of some. I frowned looking at him. Suddenly his face was not visible and he entered the victorian palace. But he stopped before entering the palace. He slowly turned back as if he knew I was looking at him. I kept walking towards the church but my eyes were stuck at him. There was a smile on his face a smile I would never forget. I stopped mid-walk and kept looking at him. I was shocked and stunned when I saw who it was. I was in a haze was I dreaming or was I already in hell. And I can bet hell definitely look like Lucifers palace. 

" Max" I whispered looking at the guy standing at the door of the palace. I walked up to him and he saw me walking up to him and waited for me as if he knew I was coming at him, he suddenly turned and walked inside I called him again "Max" but he walked inside I ran up to him to catch him, I vividly remember burying Max's body. He was dead I know he was dead I said to myself.

I turned back and I saw my capos were stopped by some men but they didn't bother stopping me. I looked inside and I saw Max walking up the stairs. I ran behind him calling his name. Was I dreaming I thought to myself? Suddenly it felt like he wanted to show me something. Maybe this was Max and he wanted me to see something. But one thing was sure that I shouldn't trust him cause he was not my man. Was he Lucifers man? I thought. I ran behind him and I followed him upstairs. Suddenly he was disappeared on the second floor. I looked at both the side and called his name. No one answered. What was more strange was that the whole place was empty and no one was answering me. No maids, no Lucifer, or his capo. Maybe they were all in church. I decided to turn around and walk down but I heard low music coming from the corner room on this floor. I turned my head to look at the wooden door from where the music was coming from. I decided to check who was there. I know it was dangerous I was in a forbidden territory but I was curious. I reached up to the door and I placed my hand on the door and pushed it. The music was loud enough now. I took a step inside and I saw there were large windows with white curtains. The whole place was covered in white roses and lilies. The wind coming from the outside made the curtains flow inside. I stepped inside further and I saw what I was scared to see the most today. I saw her standing in front of the mirror in her long beautiful wedding gown. She looked just like I imagined she would look when she would marry me. I walked further inside and I stood in behind her. She was standing in front of the mirror her head down, she was fixing the belt on her dress. There was a smile on her face just like I imagined it would be when she would marry me. She looked up and saw me in the mirror and gasped in fear. 

She turned back and held the dressing table that was next to her to stable herself from falling. 

" Wow, you look beautiful," I said with a crack in my voice.

" Adolfo" she whispered my name, 

" You look just like I imagined," I said and there was not that smile anymore which was a few seconds ago and that hurt me. Why is she not smiling?.

" You should go, Adolfo, it's not safe for you here" she murmured. She was breathing fast as if she was scared of me. I walked closer to her and she wanted to run away from me. It felt like someone twisted the knife in my chest. I remembered her words, she loves Lucifer and not you Adolfo my mind said. 

" Why Ella? why me" I asked her my throat getting heavy. I wanted to cry in front of her to show her how much I loved her, But she was standing in front of me in a wedding dress which was not even for me. I remembered every kiss, her every word, her every touch. She was my Ella. I felt the selfishness rising in me.

" Adolfo, I...I" she was speechless. I walked closer to her so close and that I could smell her. I felt my eyes getting moist. I was crying and she still didn't care.  

" You are my Ella" I whispered and she just kept looking at me. I saw her grabbing a knife behind her back even though my eyes were fixed at her. I felt betrayed.

" I will always be your Ella," she said and holding the knife and I knew that moment she was not my Ella. My Ella would never betray me. This girl wanted me dead and that hurt me even more.

I looked at her face her complexion was naturally turned red, but there where fear in her eyes. I placed both the hands-on her face to hold her eyes at me. She jumped in fear but didn't move. I wasn't scared of her killing me cause I came here ready for my death.

" I want to kiss you one last time" I whispered and she just looked blank at me. I gently placed my lips on her lips and I kissed her passionately. I heard the knife drop behind her back and she grabbed my shoulder and responded to my kiss. My Ella was back. I kissed her hard now not wanting to leave her. I was not ready to leave her. She kissed me hardback and I stepped back harshly making her confused. She had a frown on her head she was panting heavily. 

" Dont marry him," I tired one last time

"It's too late now," she said

" I can't see you with anyone else," I said

" Adolfo you have too now, do it for me," she said 

I remembered what I was here for, I was not here for a wedding I was here for a funeral. I was here to get killed and kill Ella cause I just couldn't see her getting married to Lucifer. I was ready to sacrifice myself too but I made a promise to myself that I and Ella would stay together forever. And death was the only place where we would part. 

" If you can't be mine, I won't let you be anyone else," I said and she looked at me in shock. Every moment from then felt like going slow. I pulled the gun from the jacket and I raised at her. Her eyes went wide open in shock. She tried stopping me but it was too late. I pulled the trigger three times and she slowly fell down on her knees. Holding her stomach her mouth was open and there were tears in her eyes. I bent down crying in front of her I placed my hand on my thighs and I placed my head on my hands bending down crying out loud. 

I just couldn't watch her getting married to Lucifer. She was my everything and I had only one thing and that was her. I was prepared for my death too. I looked up crying out loud. Her white dress was turned into red. There was still some life left in her. 

" I am sorry" I whispered with tears falling down my eyes and she dropped down dead in front of me. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 556 13
"๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ ." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

105K 4.4K 27
obsessed
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

199K 6.3K 21
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.
77.4K 2.5K 79
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...