Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

Por KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... Mais

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A.N

21

315 17 1
Por KillerRain

Type's P.O.V:

Me and Ai Tharn were planning on going out today since his semester will start soon.

I sighed in defeat when I realized that we are going to go back to the shared house as soon as the semester starts since he must be closer to college.

I wasn't complaining about that but it's just that the house is going to be empty and boring with only me there.

Oh well maybe I can call Ai Gulf to come stay with me until he comes back.

"What's wrong love?" Ai Tharn asked hugging me.

I chuckled at the nickname and slapped his mouth teasingly.

Then I sighed again before I decided to tell him.

"When your...Semester starts...I'll be alone in house" I said pouting.

"Oh come on...It's not like we can impose on my parents forever...Besides if you feel bored you can call any of your friends to keep you company until I come back" He said smiling.

I smiled and nodded then hugged him.

"You're the...Best" I said smiling.

And he started patting my back.

(A week later)

Tharn's P.O.V:

Ai Type and I asked Ai Gulf if he can give us a ride since I left my car at my parents house.

I also asked P'Thorn to get Ai Latte from Ai Can's house so I think he's already there.

We arrived at the shared house and got out of the car.

Ai Gulf woke Ai Type and after a few minutes me and the twins got inside the house.

Ai Latte came running to us so I guessed that Ai Can was here before us.

He ignored me and ran to Ai Gulf.

I sighed and shook my head that treacherous dog.

"Oh you're as energetic as ever aren't you Ai Latte?" I said smiling and leaning down to pat his fur.

"Latte?" Ai Gulf asked.

"Well It was your brother's idea to buy a dog" I said smiling and picking up the dog as Ai Gulf helped Ai Type to sit on the sofa.

I suppose that Ai Gulf dropped his intentions after what Ai No told him.

I mean he might have stopped his plans or he's just really good at hiding his intentions.

He has a heart and conscious he must have stopped.

Ai Gulf smiled and nodded then started patting the dog's fur as Ai Latte nuzzled his hand.

"He seems to like you" I said smiling.

Ai Gulf smiled and nodded.

Then I picked the dog and put it on Ai Type's lap.

Ai Type started ruffling his fur absentmindly.

I asked Ai Type if he wants to eat and he said he wanted lasagna.

After a few minutes of debating who should cook the lasagna Ai Gulf walked to the kitchen.

And surprisingly the lasagna wasn't that bad although it was a little burned on the sides and a bit crunchier then normal.

But it still tasted good.

And because I didn't want another punch in my eye.

Then he said he has to go somewhere.

After he left I picked up Ai Latte and started ruffling his fur.

I hope it's not something Lhong related.

(Sometime later)

Gulf's P.O.V:

I sat down in front of P'Sanran.

"So why did you call me?" She asked.

"Do you want to go to the mall with me next week?" I asked smiling.

"Actually me and my dad are going to Germany for work tomorrow but we can go as soon as I come back" She said.

"Sure" I said smiling.

Then we ordered some drinks.

"But when are you going to come back?" I asked.

"Ummm...I don't know exactly but maybe in six or seven months" She said.

"Don't forget to text me" I said trying my best to look cute.

She smiled and nodded.

"Can you believe it? We have been dating for two years already" I said smiling.

"Wow really?" She asked.

"Yes" I said then took out a small plastic bag and handed it to her.

"Thank you...I'm sorry I didn't get any present for you" She said.

"Don't worry I don't like to celebrate anniversaries anyway this is for your birthday I didn't get to give it to you because of what happened at the party that day" I said.

She sighed and nodded.

"I'm really about what happened to your brother...He's alright now though right?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Good...If is there's anything I can help with just tell me ok?" She asked.

"Thank you P" I said smiling.

Then the waiter came back with our orders and we started drinking.

"Do you want to go watch a movie after this?" I asked.

"Sure" She said.

Then we fell silent.

(Meanwhile with Techno)

Techno's P.O.V:

I told P'Sun that I wanted to take the morning shift tomorrow since it was weekend tomorrow.

My meetings with Khuan Jan were starting to pay off.

And also the new medication course was starting to work better.

I settled the problem with Ai Sun.

Now the only thing that remains is settling the problem with Ai Kla too.

I sighed and started walking to Ai Pete's car.

He and Ai Kao were standing with a girl who had long brown hair.

"Sawadee Krap" I said smiling.

"Sawadee Khaa, You must be Ai No right?...I'm Sandee" The girl said smiling and extending her hand for a shake.

I smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you...And yes I'm Ai No" I said.

"Alright Sandee I'll see you tomorrow at college ok?...And tell Ai June and Ai Thada that I said hi" Ai Pete said smiling.

"Let's talk later Ai Sandee" Ai Kao said smiling.

"Alright see you guys later" She said then started walking away.

"Alright...Let's go home" Ai Pete said.

After a few minutes we arrived home.

"So...How are you now?" Ai Kao asked.

"Better" I said smiling.

"So...What about your boyfriend?" Ai Pete asked smiling.

Causing Ai Kao to smack the back of his head.

"Stop it" Ai Kao said glaring at him.

"He's just a friend" I said.

"Are you talking about P'Kwan or Ai Champ?" Ai Pete said wiggling his eyebrows.

Ai Kao sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Both...They are both my friends" I said.

"Whatever you say...So do you want to go eat with us?" Ai Kao asked.

"I don't really buy it...I mean there has to be something going on" Ai Pete said smiling.

"Give it a rest" Ai Kao said.

"Alright...Sorry" Ai Pete said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Let's go eat" Ai Pete said.

(The next day)

Techno's P.O.V:

I went to visit Ai Champ at his apartment today.

But when I arrived there was a girl my age waiting for him too.

"Sawadee Krap" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Sawadee Krap...Ummm...I'm Mai" She said.

"Ummm...My name is Techno nice to meet you" I said smiling.

The door opened and Ai Champ smiled at both of us.

He looked startled by my presence since I didn't set an appointment with him.

"Ummm...Hi Ai No this is... Ummm...Mai...She's a childhood friend from my hometown" He said smiling awkwardly.

I nodded absentmindly.

Because I actually remember that name.

"Ummm...I'm going to meet my friends from elementary school...Ummm...Do you want to come with me?" Ai Champ asked.

I sighed and shook my head because I didn't feel like going out anymore.

"Oh come on it's going to be fun" Ai Champ said smiling.

"You don't have to be so persistent he obviously doesn't want to go...Besides I thought that it was an all school classmates day" Mai said.

"Mai stop it" Ai Champ said glaring at her.

"All I'm saying is if he doesn't want to go then you don't have to insist...Besides I'm sure that if he tagged along he will be a third wheel" Mai said.

I glared at the girl hoping that glares could kill.

Hell no there's no way I'm going down that easily.

"Actually I change my mind I'm going to go with you guys" I said smirking at the girl who was fuming.

"Are you sure that you don't want to stay here instead It might get boring" She said.

"Trust me I can handle some peace and quiet" I said.

"Who said anything about it being peace and quiet It's going to be a party at the bar" She said.

"Which I'm also fine with" I said.

"Ummm...Can you guys calm down?...I mean we're mature adults right?" Ai Champ asked.

"LEAD THE WAY TO THE BUS STOP NOW" We both yelled glaring at him.

He laughed nervously and gulped then started walking ahead of us.

But we both immediately caught up to him and walked at his sides.

After a few minutes of walking we finally boarded the bus.

Ai Champ sat in the middle while me and Mai still glared at each other.

"Can you guys stop this now?...It's getting really annoying" Ai Champ snapped.

To which we both turned our faces away from each other.

Ai Champ sighed and shook his head then put his earphones in his ears.

"Do you want to listen to this? it's so good" Ai Champ said smiling and handing me a side of the earphones.

I put it on and the song Interlude Shadow started playing.

"Yeah...I just love Min Yoongi's voice it's so good" I said smiling and enjoying the song.

"I know right?" He asked smiling.

After a few more songs we finally arrived at the place where the party was held.

And to say that I was glad that he payed more attention to me then her would be an understatement.

Because I wasn't just happy I was on cloud nine.

"Let's go P'Champ" Mai said smiling and clinging to his side.

It was actually so annoying the girl was stuck to him as if she was made out of glue.

"Ummm...Ok...Let's go Ai No" He said smiling and loosening Mai's grip on his shoulder.

And I had to surpass the urge to laugh at her shocked expression.

I nodded and followed them to the table.

Ai Champ started greeting his friends then he introduced me.

"This is Ai No he's also a friend of mine" He said smiling.

And they started greeting me.

There were three girls and four boys.

Their names were Joss and Off and Bright and Tor.

While the girls were Sanwan and Jane and Liz and the octopus Mai.

Then I remembered why Joss and Bright seemed familiar.

"Wait a second...How come you never told us that you're friends with Bright Vachirawit and Joss Way-Ar?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ummm...You guys didn't ask?" Ai Champ said smiling awkwardly.

"This is an important detail...I really love their work...Oh my god...You guys are two of my favorite actors it's like a dream coming true" I said excitedly.

They laughed as I started fanboying over them before I finally took a picture with the two of them.

After a few hours of talking and playing around Mai asked Ai Champ if he wants to dance.

He declined her offer almost immediately.

So she went to the restroom instead.

She came back a few minutes later.

"Ummm...So what took you so long?" Off asked.

"Make up?" She said.

"But I thought that you always keep your makeup light" Sanwan said.

"I decided to dress to impress" She said smiling pointedly at Ai Champ.

"As if that will ever work" Liz said smiling and Ai Jane started laughing.

"Oh shut up Liz" She said huffing and sitting down.

"I'm just saying the truth" Liz said.

"Guys stop it you're ruining the mood" Ai Champ said.

"Of course I'm ruining the mood...Not the presence of an intruder" Mai said.

"What the hell is your problem with me?" I asked irritated.

"I don't like you" She said folding her hands over her chest.

"And I don't care about your opinion" I snapped.

"You're an outsider you're not welcome here" She said glaring at me.

"MAI" Ai Champ yelled angrily.

I slammed my hand on the table and stood up.

"I don't care about your opinion so suck it up" I snapped.

She stood up and splashed a glass of water on me.

"You came here because you like P'Champ right?...You disgusting fag" She said.

"Mai, Ai No sit down you're making a scene" Sanwan said.

"No we have to get to the bottom of this" Mai said.

"Do you like me or that pest?" Mai said pointing at me.

"Ummm..." Ai Champ started.

"ANSWER HER" I yelled angrily.

He sighed and nodded then pointed at me.

But apparently that wasn't enough for an answer to her.

"P'Champ is mine so back off" She said pushing me back harshly.

"Mai stop it...I think you should calm down" Ai Champ said glaring at her.

"It's not your choice it's his choice...You have to accept defeat" I said smirking.

"You little..." She said then moved her hand to slap me but it didn't hit my face.

Because Ai Champ took the slap by standing in front of me.

I looked at the scene shocked.

"Ummm...Guys I think that we should leave now" Joss said.

Jane and Liz and Sanwan started dragging Mai out of the place.

"Ummm...I'm going to start the car" Off said smiling awkwardly.

Joss was trying to calm Ai Champ down.

"Ummm...Ai No can we talk?" Ai Bright asked.

I sighed and nodded.

We went to a spot away from the bar.

"Do you really like Ai Champ?" He asked calmly.

I sighed and nodded hesitantly.

"Good then do exactly as I say and Mai will be gone in no time" He said smiling.

"Ummm...Ok?" I said smiling nervously.

"Good boy" He said patting my back.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

53.2K 2.6K 21
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong or Gulf, a stubborn 18-year-old young man, insisted on searching for his biological father whom he found out through a...
171K 355 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
12.2K 760 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
13.5K 699 33
"Before this congregation New and Tay have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the j...