THE WITCHER IMAGINES

By noqueenie

A book of imagines dedicated to the Netflix show The Witcher and the characters within the show. I own the wo... More

request page ; closed
g ; soulmates
j ; first meeting
g ; coming home
g ; nightmares
c ; wounded
j ; elves
g ; jealousy
g ; ignored
g ; dragons treasure
j ; childhood lovers
g ; kidnapped
g ; mages
j ; star crossed lovers
g ; secret wife
g ; poisoned
g ; shifter
g ; thief
g ; another witcher
g โ€ข j ; mages II
g ; dragons treasure II
g ; first born
g ; white eyes
c ; bluebells for a queen to be
j ; fussing
j ; songwriter
c ; uncureable
g โ€ข j ; the ancient ones
c ; promised princess
g ; confessions
c ; uncureable II
j ; star crossed lovers II
j โ€ข g ; mages III
j โ€ข g ; queen of hearts

g ; exposed feelings

9.4K 225 22
By noqueenie

Sorry that there hasn't been any new updates recently and I'm sorry if this update is so crap. I have some stuff written and saved but it's still in the editing process so it's not ready to go out yet. This is my first take on a modern AU so please don't hate it and I'm sorry that it is crap.

😞

••

••

"Geralt my friend. You are never going to find yourself a girlfriend by going to the gym and never going out. The ladies are out there and they want to be charmed and swooned!" Jaskier said as he leant against the door frame of Geralts bedroom.

Geralt sometimes wished he had a different roommate but he knew someone else would just annoy him more than Jaskier.

"Please stop telling me about ladies. I'm not interested in dating anyone Jaskier. I've already told you this" Geralt said as he looked at his textbook and made a few notes in his notebook.

"All you do is study and go to the gym. All I want is one night out on the town please. With you there, I might have a chance of getting a very pretty lady to go on a date with me" Jaskier said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Last time I came out with you. You ditched me at the bar for some girl and I didn't see you for 2 nights" Geralt said, his eyes never leaving his textbook.

"I'm sure your history class will suffice if you had a night out. We don't have to go to a club, we can go to a bar" Jaskier said as he walked into Geralts room and sat on the bed.

A knock at the door pulled them away from their conversation. Jaskier stood up and approached the door. He took one last look at Geralt and opened it.

"Ah. Y/N" Jaskier said, saying your name extra loud so Geralt would hear. Jaskier heard the squeak of Geralts chair as he stood up.

"Jaskier. How are we?" You asked as you wanted into the flat and sat on the sofa.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Good thanks. We ready?"

"Ready for what?" Geralt asked as he made his way into the lounge. You beamed at him and stood back up.

"Jaskier said we were going to a bar"

"We?" Geralt asked again, his eyes never leaving you.

"Yeah. Me, you and Jaskier are going to a bar. Aren't we?" You asked, your voice getting slightly sadder towards the end of your sentence.

"Of course we are. I was just grabbing my jacket" Geralt said as he started pulling his shoes on. Jaskier was gobsmacked.

"What happened to not-"

"Not wanting to keep Y/N waiting? That's what I was thinking. Get your shoes on Jaskier" Geralt said, grabbing his jacket from the back of his chair and holding the front door open for you. You walked over to him and smiled at him brightly as you walked past him and stood in the hallway.

"I like that jacket Geralt. Suits you" you said as you began walking to the bar round the corner. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he locked the door behind him and followed you.

"It's nice that you're finally joining us" you said as you all walked into the bar together. You picked a table away from the rest and sat down.

"I'll go get a round" Jaskier said as he headed towards the bar.

"Finally?" Geralt asked, looking at you confused.

"Yeah. Jaskier has said you'll be coming with him and he's turned up alone. He knows I don't like clubs so we normally come here and chill out" you said, chuckling lightly.

"You don't go to clubs?"

"Nope. It's too crowded and stresses me out so me and Jaskier normally come here and chill out. Have a couple drinks, something to eat, a good gossip and then we head home" you explained, looking around the bar at the people who were also there.

"Jaskier always invited me out but after the first time I agreed and he took me to an awful club, I've always said no" Geralt explained and you chuckled.

"Don't blame you. I actually met Jaskier at a club. We accidentally knocked into each other as I was leaving and he spilt his pint down me. I never really knew you guys were roommates until he started talking about his roommate that was basically a hermit" you said and Geralt chuckled.

"Of course Jaskier would throw his drink down you" Geralt said as he rolled his eyes.

"As she said. It was an accident. I don't just throw my drinks over people thank you" Jaskier said as he placed 3 drinks in the table in front of you all.

"You never told me you weren't going to clubs Jaskier" Geralt said as Jaskier sipped his drink.

"You never asked" he responded, shrugging his shoulders, causing you to laugh.

"Jaskier and Geralt. If I didn't know you, I'd think you guys were dating" you said and they both looked at you with shock.

"Uh what?"

"Well you guys do bicker like a married couple. Constantly correcting one another. You're lucky I've seen Jaskiers horrid attempts at flirting" you said and Jaskier scoffed.

"They aren't horrid attempts"

"You can't get anyone Jaskier. You always try and end up sleeping with the same woman at the end of the night. And Geralt doesn't speak to anyone but me and you so unless he has a girlfriend somewhere hidden, I don't think he's had any luck either" you said and Geralt turned red.

"The only reason Geralt speaks to you is because he likes you" Jaskier said and you felt your heart stop.

"Jaskier" Geralt growled under his breath as you looked at Jaskier.

"What did you just say Jaskier?" You asked and you could see Geralt tense.

"She already heard me Geralt. Geralt likes you Y/N. That's why he speaks to you. He thinks you're amazing and wants to be with you but doesn't know how to talk to you so he only talks to you about classwork" Jaskier explained and Geralt stood up.

"Ger-" Geralt cut you off by standing up and leaving the bar.

"GERALT!" You shouted as you chased after him, Jaskier close behind you.

"Y/N LIKES YOU TOO GERALT!" Jaskier screamed and you both stopped. It was your turn to glare at Jaskier.

"You aren't helping" you hissed as you turned to look at him.

"Geralt please wait!" You said as you walked towards him. He hadn't moved.

"She also doesn't know how to talk to you. You're not the only awkward one here. When you don't come with us, she always talks about how she wished you came with me just so she could see you for a bit. She's liked you since class begun Geralt" Jaskier said as Geralt turned to face you. You stopped and looked at the ground.

"I'm going to actually murder Jaskier" you thought to yourself as you looked at the ground. Your face was bright red and you were scared. You didn't want to look up at Geralt. You wanted to run away. You could see Geralt walking towards you and his feet stop in front of you.

He gently placed his hand on your face.

"Please look up at me" he said and you slowly shook your head very so slightly. He sighed and pulled you into a hug, wrapping his big arms around you and cradling you into his chest.

"Let's go back to my flat and we can talk about this properly yeah?" Geralt asked and you nodded into his chest. He pulled away from the hug, took ahold of your hand and you both began to walk back to the flat.

"WAIT FOR ME GUYS!" Jaskier shouted as he ran to catch up to you as you and Geralt ran away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.4K 38
Geralt of Rivia was best known as the White Wolf. A Witcher. A killing machine. However like all, there is a time before. Like most young boys, they...
205K 5.8K 89
Netflix's The Witcher Season 1 FanFiction Changed timeline: Queen of Lyria and Rivia (earlier); The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Blood and Wine (earlier) (Spo...
104K 3.3K 22
โEver seen a devil with a helo?โž โEver seen an angel with some horns?โž โ€ข Netflix โ€ข The Witcher โ€ข Season 1 โ€ข {Based on only the Netflix series} ยฉ 2021
25.5K 685 32
Antea of Oxenfurt has disguised her life as being a simple barmaid in the city of Oxenfurt, until a cloaked stranger with the stench of death wandere...