๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

creamyyxosh รกltal

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... Tรถbb

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

twenty eight

2.5K 102 90
creamyyxosh รกltal

The school year was going by fast, the chill of the September breeze made Mark shiver. But he's not outside anymore, he's at home with his mom at work and Taeyong over at Jaehyun's.

But Mark had heard some interesting news about his school having a dance, so he took advantage of the event to call Johnny, ❝Hey so there's going to be a dance at my school and it's this Friday so I was wondering if I could come over? Mark asked with hope in his tone.

It was silent on the other end until Mark heard a small laugh, ❝Sure, I can call in work sick that night so you can come over.

Mark felt a smile crossing his lips as he fist bumped the air, ❝Yes! I-I mean great, that's great.

Johnny laughed again, ❝I can never get over how adorable you are, like I never met someone as cute as you before and I mean it.

Mark felt himself blushing at Johnny's comment, I-I gotta go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Ok see ya tomorrow.

Mark said a quick 'goodbye' before hanging up, he lets out an exhausted sigh as he tosses his phone on the bed.

'Finally! If all goes well before then, I can actually give Johnny his surprise.' Mark smiled at his own thought, he gazed around his room, thinking about Friday when the dance is going on.

He's gonna be at Johnny's while everyone else is gonna be at the dance. He'll be alone with him, giving him his surprise that he's been thinking about since he and Johnny had sex.

He smiled at the thought already thinking how it's going to play out until another thought suddenly came to him.

'I'm not going to the dance but my friends will...'

...

'Maybe I didn't think this through.'

《 ♡ 》

Wait? You're NOT going to the dance? Jaemin asked, giving Mark a crazy look.

Uh yeah... Mark said in a "duh" tone.

You whore. Jaemin mumbled but Renjun heard him and smacked the back of his head.

OW! Renjun! Don't hit me!

Then don't call Mark names just because he isn't going to the dance. I'm sure he's got a valid reason.

All eyes turn to Mark, waiting for a response especially Donghyuck who's sitting beside him. He grabs Mark's hand, making him turn his attention over to him.

You do have a reason, right babe? Donghyuck asked.

Mark looked at Donghyuck who's starting to form an angry pout at him, ❝Yeah, I'm grounded.

Again. You whore.

Renjun turns back to Jaemin and smacked his head again with a bored expression on his face, ❝Be quiet and let him speak.

Before Jaemin could say something back, a hand was placed over his mouth along with an arm wrapped tightly around his waist as he was struggling to get out of the grip that Jeno put on him.

Thanks Jeno but anyway Mark, why are you grounded?

Renjun turned his attention back to Mark and so does everyone else, Mark on the other hand was slightly panicking about making up another lie.

Uh well I...

'Come on Mark think of something!' Mark felt his palms getting sweaty from the pressure, his friend's eyes practically burning holes in him wasn't helping so he accidentally blurted out.

My mom caught me watching porn.

Mark looked at his friend's faces, some were shocked while others had a plain face and by others, I mean Jaemin.

You. Watching porn? You don't look like the type of guy to do that. Said Renjun.

Me too. Mark looked over to see an unreadable expression on Donghyuck's face.

W-well I-it was one time plus I was only observing for us. Mark said, lying through this teeth as he turned to Donghyuck who had a tiny smile on his face.

Ok, if it's for us. Donghyuck said as he leaned against Mark, resting his head on his shoulder.

Lunch resumed as normal while Donghyuck and Mark were in their own world, ❝I'm kinda bummed that you can't go.

Mark looked down to see Donghyuck pouting, ❝Yeah.

Well I don't have to go either, I can just go over to your place. Donghyuck said with a smile but Mark just shook his head at him.

Sorry, you can't. My mom said nobody can come over.

The pout returned to Donghyuck's face, his eyes casting downward.

Mark let out a sigh until an idea popped in his head, ❝You're still going with the guys though.

Yeah but I'll have no one to talk to. Jaemin and Jeno have each other and then there's Chenle and Jisung.

Mark furrowed his brows as he averted his gaze up and his eyes landed on a certain Chinese boy, ❝You won't be alone, you got Renjun.

Said boy looked up from his lunch upon hearing his name, ❝What?

Mark looked at Renjun with a smile, ❝Hey Renjun, do me a favor and please hang out with Donghyuck at the dance so he'll have fun?

Renjun was shocked by the question as he gave Mark an unsure look, ❝Um Mark I-

Listen, before you tell me you got a date that night, you don't. You and Donghyuck are going. Mark said with a smile.

Renjun was silent for a little bit before he nodded his head in agreement, Mark was happy with Renjun's answer as he looked back down at Donghyuck who witnessed the whole thing.

See? You're not going alone now.

Donghyuck let out a sigh, ❝Ok, but it won't be the same. No offense Renjun.

Renjun nods his head at Donghyuck as he returns back to his lunch, ❝Just promise me that you'll have fun ok?

Mark asks as he tilts Donghyuck's head up at him, the younger blinks a few times before smiling at him. ❝Yeah I promise.

Mark places a kiss on top of Donghyuck's head as the younger gives him a kiss on his cheek before putting his head back on Mark's shoulder.

Mark couldn't help but let a smile cross his face since he would finally get the whole night to himself with Johnny.

Now he had everything under control.

《 ♡ 》

He did not have everything under control.

You're not going?! Taeyong shouted, looking at a nervous Mark with a shocked expression.

Uh I decided to not go.

Why not? Taeyong whined, grabbing onto Mark's arm.

Um.... Mark rubbed the back of his head nervously as he looked around Taeyong's room, trying to find an excuse.

I uh... I don't feel up to it this year. Those dances bore me anyway.

Taeyong raised a brow at Mark's strange behavior, ❝You sure? Last time I checked, you loved going to dances with Donghyuck.

Mark nodded his head at him, Yeah but not this time.

Taeyong squinted his eyes at his younger brother, looking him up and down. He can tell something's not right. He's not that gullible but then again it's Mark, and it's his business so he decided to not push it any further.

He then smiled at him, ❝Ok, if you say so.

Taeyong got on his phone as he silently hums to himself leaving a very confused Mark to think to himself.

'What just happened?'

...

Mark's heart went dumhdurum because it's that Friday aka the dance aka Johnny's surprise....
a/n: ^see what I did there? 😏

Mark waited for Taeyong to leave and he was getting frustrated by the minute because he was taking his precious time in the bathroom to get ready for a dance that he'll only be at for 15 minutes then either find a place for he and Jaehyun to fuck in or actually leave the school to go fuck somewhere else.

Either way he was taking way too long.

Mark was in his room, sitting on his bed, still hearing his brother rummaging around in his room. 'Oh my fucking god just leave already!'

Mark rolled his eyes as he was passing the time by texting Johnny, saying that he might be at his house a little later than he expected.

Johnny
That's fine
Besides Hyuck is upset so he's taking his time before heading out too

Mark felt guilty after reading Johnny's text, he kinda figured that Donghyuck would be upset. Mark shook off the thought when he suddenly heard his brother's voice in the hallway, ❝Bye Mom! Bye Markie! I'm leaving for the dance!

Mark waited till he heard Taeyong's footsteps going down the stairs and then heard the front door open and close.

'Finally!' Mark thought as he quickly texted Johnny back.

Mark
He left!

Johnny
Really?
Well that's good but it might be a couple more minutes before Hyuck goes
So sit tight baby, I'll see you soon 😉

Mark smiled once he read Johnny's text, when Donghyuck leaves then he can go over to Johnny's and then it's alone time.

Mark waited till he heard his phone vibrating in his hands and looks down to see a text from Johnny saying that Donghyuck just left with his friends and that he's gone now. Mark felt overjoyed, he quickly texted him back saying that he'll be over soon.

Mark grabs a jacket to wear and pockets his phone in the back pocket of his jeans as he leaves his room. He was walking downstairs, almost to the door until his mother's voice stopped him.

Mark? Where are you going?

Mark freezes in his spot with his hand on the door knob, he quickly turns around to see his mom standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a confused look on her face.

I thought you said you weren't going to the dance.

Uh.. I'm not but I'm heading to Renjun's. Me and the rest of the guys decided that we didn't want to go so we decided to study for our exams. Mark said nervously, hoping that his mom bought the lie.

But your exams aren't for another 3 months.

Mark gulps when his mom narrows her eyes at him, he tried to say something but all he let out were small incoherent words until he heard his mom laugh. Confused by her laughing, he was about to ask her why she was laughing until she beat him to it.

Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to study early. Ok honey you can go, I won't keep you behind from studying.

Mark watches his mom go back into the kitchen, leaving him there to ponder with his thoughts. 'She really believed that?'

Before Mark could do anything else, his phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulls it out to see a text from Johnny.

Johnny
Baby, are you coming or not?~

Mark's eyes widened as he turns around and almost yanks the door off of its hinges as he yells a quick 'goodbye' to his mom, slamming the door shut behind him as he runs all the way to Johnny's house.

────────────────────

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

136K 5.1K 29
Taeyong and Jaehyun are model rivals who have never met each other. What will happen when they have to model together in a vacation photoshoot? Wher...
5.2K 169 6
One night Theo awakes to find Boris glassy-eyed and mute, sulking by his window. The ever-darkening shadows under his eyes began to tell the story of...
56.6K 1K 6
what really goes on behind the camera between nct's taeyong and jaehyun? only one way to find out! or, that one canon-compliant series from ao3! ...
256K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...