Being The Daughter of A Gospe...

By RayeSimone

Go through a journey with Micaì who happens to be the daughter of a well known gospel artist Micah Stampley... More

Copyright
Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
before i update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

86 7 14
By RayeSimone

Micaì

Its Thursday and Alyssa is coming over cause her parents are traveling to go to a wedding and wont be back until Monday.

Since school is still closed we gonna have fun today when she comes we are going in the pool.

So I bathed then I got dressed to go swimming I slipped on socks so I can go downstairs its coming off anyhow.

I walked downstairs and the door bell rang and mom went and opened the door.

" Hey Alyssa come let me carry you to my room so you can change into your swimsuit we going in the indoor pool " I said.

We went upstairs and she got changed we walked back downstairs .

" Caì why do you have socks on if you are going in the pool" said dad.

Their swimsuits and Caì has socks on

" The floor is cold and the socks coming off " I said.

" I did not know you was wearing socks until Godfather asked why your wearing it lol " said Alyssa.

" Come let's go to the pool and dad we gonna be by the indoor pool " I said

" Ok I will be out there with yall soon go have fun " said dad.

So Alyssa and I went by the indoor pool before I got in I took my socks off we began swimming in the pool.

" I so glad your sleeping here until Monday do you have the dance uniform we suppose to be wearing" I said.

" Yeah it's in my bag well it's now in your closet and I'm glad to be here with you " said Alyssa.

" I'm happy your here and we ain't sneaking out we staying here and we will watch some movies or even practice a dance for Sunday" I said

" You damn right you ain't sneaking out cause ya behind will get it if you do" said dad.

"  I'm not sneaking out I believe my father whooped my behind with his leather belt so I'm not doing that again" I said .

" I agree with what she said cause we scraped gum from under the seat that was nasty" said Alyssa.

" So Alyssa dad had me clean his already cleaned office I think he was messing with me " I said.

" Really not me my office had some dust in it Keithra dont do it " said dad.

" Hey dad can you come here make sure your phone isn't on you " i said and he came he rest his phone and other things down and came to me I put my hand out and he grabbed my hand and I pulled him in the pool.

" Micaì Stampley I'm gonna get you back " said dad.

" Did you just pulled your dad in the water " said Alyssa.

" I did he grabbed my hand you dont fall for that " I said as I went under the water.

" She good she been under the water for that long " said Alyssa.

" Caì come up for some air baby girl " said dad.

I came up for air as he told me I dont know how I do it when I'm in the pool I just dont know.

" I need to wash my hair and I need to put a protective style in it " I said.

" Me too I been wanting to but some box braids in my hair " said Alyssa

"  I can do it for you I know how to who you think did those box braids I had in my hair " I said.

" wait you did those they were neat so you style your own hair " said Alyssa

" Yes I do I watched videos and learnt quickly mom only trims it and sometimes washes it cause I hate going to salons for my hair " I said.

"  Caì what can't you do cause you are talented " said Alyssa.

" I don't know well I can't whistle " I said.

" You can't whistle we me either lol and I ain't trying to anyhow " said Alyssa.

" I know I can sing but dancing is my passion I can run remember I won against Tanasha in pe that's when we had the pop quiz " I said .

" Girl Tanasha can't run she only runs that mouth like I remember Rashan told me she said that your dad can't sing " said Alyssa.

  Hold up wait a minute she said that she can't hear cause my dad Micah Stampley is a well known gospel artist who can sing he can hit a high note " I said.

" Thank you baby girl I  can sing I've been singing as a young boy in the choir" said dad.

" Your welcome daddy she be saying things and dont know crap " I said I'm not trying to fight or get into any trouble

" She annoys me sometimes like you gone leave my sis alone her friends just scratch me on my face during that fight with you and her" said Alyssa.

" She did the same thing I had a scrape on my face and it was swelled up a bit dad had to clean it and but some ointment on it with a bandage" I said.

" She lucky cause that was one scratch I dont like girls like her cause she was mocking your sister and you just lost your sis and it was right for what she did" said Alyssa.

" Girl when she started doing that I was like that ain't funny cause I watched my sister and the seizures was no joke it wasn't funny at all " I said

"  I know cause girl she was doing to much to me " said Alyssa .

" And I've been studying for science incase she pops a quiz on us again cause the first quiz my grade wasn't good " I said

" I know cause you did say you was going to get punished " said Alyssa.

" Girl dad punished me for that grade I'm trying to get a high GPA " I said.

" That's my girl  I know I have some smart children " said dad.

We all got out the pool and dried off Alyssa went in the guest room to use the bathroom while I was in my bathroom.

I washed my hair while I bathed then I got out the tub drying myself and my hair off.

Then I got dressed and left my hair to air dry by itself .

I walked downstairs and Alyssa was downstairs with mom.

" Caì your hair is so beautiful who you think you get your good hair from" said Alyssa.

" I got the waves from dad and the curls from mom " I said

" Oh ok but your hair is beautiful sis " said Alyssa.

We ate lunch and watched tv then we went over the dance like three times.

*******

To be continued

The next chapter will be up soon

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 134 45
Book 4 of the daughter series New Adult 18-25
480K 12.9K 17
Bad boys: people view them as unfit fathers. Why? Well, their bad boy lifestyle of course. That's where Asher Cain comes in. Throughout his whole hig...
413 5 18
Karissa Hanley continues her story in this second instalment as a mother of two teenagers, a son and a daughter. After her husband gets killed in a c...