The Sleepover Dare

By bugheaddscharm

[COMPLETE] Betty Cooper is a badass teenager enjoying making out with random boys and going to parties with h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

946 25 11
By bugheaddscharm

Betty P.O.V

I arrived Lee's house. I was so devastated, I couldn't believe why I just did, but it was the only way to had them out of danger. And that wasn't the worst, because I still had to tell Jughead. 

One hour later Lee came to his house. He sat in the bed next to me and without said a word he hugged me. ''How it was? What happened?'' I said after a few minutes of silence. ''Well, all of them were.. surprised'' Lee said in a sigh. ''And-'' I didn't have to finish the sentence, Lee knew what I was to say. ''Jughead left, angry'' Lee said in another sigh. I just nodded and a tear started to fall by my cheek.

We lied in bed and Lee was still hugging me. After much crying I fell asleep, although I only got 3 hours sleep. The rest of the night I was thinking who I was going to tell Jughead all. Why am I so unlucky? Just when things were going great the fucking Malachai appears.

In the morning Lee and I had breakfast. I got my self ready, said goodbye to Lee and I walked toward Jughead's house. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. FP opened the door and told me Jughead was in his room, so I went upstairs.

I talked with Jughead, well, Jughead yelled at me when he saw my hickeys. He was so broken, I just wanted to die in that fucking moment. I couldn't do nothing but cry and he kicked me out of his room. I left the room and when I was walking downstairs I could hear Jughead yelling so loud and my hear broke even more.

I entered in my house a Sweets was sat on the couch. ''Hey Betts, what's going on? You left yestarday without saying nothing'' Sweets said concerned. If I wanted my plan to work, I had to keep away all those I love the most. ''Nothing that concerns you'' I answered without look at him and went up to my room.

I showered and get ready because at 1pm I had lunch with Malachai. If we wanted that all was credible peopla had to see us together. This is awful. I went down and before I left Sweets told me that all our friend were going to go to our house later, so I saw that like an oportunity to keep away them taking Malachai to my house when all of them were there.

I saw Malachai seated in a booth in Pop's, I sighed and went inside with him. ''Wow, you look so excited to see me!'' Malachai said with a stupid smirk and I gave him a fake smile. ''When are your friend coming?'' I said looking at my lap. ''Monday morning sweetheart and you must be there with me'' Malachai said still with that stupid and annoying smirk. ''Wait but I have school'' I said looking up. ''Not anymore'' he said lifting his shoulders. I let out a sigh and after a while I
 agreed. 

''We have to go to my house'' I said. ''Uh princess, I didn't know you wanted go so far'' Malachai said winking at me. ''Ew, gross'' I said disgusted. ''If I want that this work I have to put away my friends, and they hate you even more than me'' I finished. He accepted and we went to our house. 

''Wait, take my by the waist'' I said to Malachai before enter in my house. ''As you wish princess'' He said doing it. I rolled my eyes and we walking inside. Suddenly all the glances were over us. Before I could said a word Sweets intervened.

''What the hell is he doing in my house?'' Sweets said annoyed. Time to play my roll. ''Because is my house too and we are together now'' I said firmly. I looked at all and they were between angry and concern. ''Yeah, so live with it'' Malachai added and he pulled me closer to him, I faked a smile. 

''You are going to get out of my house right now or I swear I'm going to kill you'' Sweets said walking towards Malachai pointing him with his index finger. ''Oh yeah? I would like see you trying it'' Malachai said facing Sweets cracking his knuckles. ''And I would like break your stupid face'' Jughead said standing next to Sweets.

''Okey my love, I think this is enough. Come on, we're going to my room'' I said grabbing Malachai's wrist and directing him to my room. ''Don't be jealous Jonesey'' Malachai said looking back and winking at Jughead. ''Stop, leave him alone please'' I whispered so only Malachai could hear me.

After a while in silence Malachai decided to open his fucking mouth. ''I'm bored princess''. I let out a groan. ''Shut the fuck up, not my problem'' I said annoyed. ''Not in the mood?''He said sitting in the bed with me. ''Don't bother me and don't act like you care'' I said pushing him away. He fell out of the bed and sincerely, that made me laugh.

''Oh, do you see funny that?'' Malachai said standing up. ''Yeah, finally you're useful for something'' I said trying not to laugh. He stopped to think for a second and then he started to trickle me. ''Aaaah! Malachai stop!'' I said between loud giggles. Sweets entered in the room followed by the rest of the group.

''What the hell Sweets'' I said while Malachai got off me. ''We thought he was hurting you''  Veronica said. ''We were having fun, you can go now'' Malachai said waving them away. They left the room and Malachai and I were in my room about 3 hours without doing nothing, barely we talk with each other after that.

The next two weeks were completely awful. For one hand I has to be with Malachai almost all the day and he was so annoying and repellent. And for the other hand when I was at home Sweets and I only talked to each other to argue and all my friends stopped talking to me. Except Lee, though only we talked via text because he was to pretend that was mad at me. In the lunch at the cafeteria I was to sat alone, thank god occasionally Lee sent me messages so I didn't fell so lonley. And that wasn't the worst, the worst was that Jughead had move on. He was seeing one of the vixens, Josie. And he looked... happy. And I should be happy for him but saw him with other girl hurt me a lot. Now I could feel how he felt with the Malachai thing.

During this two weeks I couldn't handle it so I drunk and smoke during the school days and occasionally I had little fights with one of the Ghoulies who used to pissed me of. In the nights I should being crying for Jughead and wishing he was the one hugging me in the nights and not the stuffed dinosaur he gave me. 

Finally the fucking last day of the deal arrived. Malachai's friend left town believing that Serpents and Ghoulies were allies, so the Gargoyles weren't going to bother us. After two weeks I was happy because finally I could tell everyone what was going on.

After a long, very long talk, Sweets finally understood why I did it. ''Now I have to tell the others what was happening. But I'm not going to tell Jughead'' I said sadly. ''What? Why?'' Sweets said. ''Because he move on, and if he knows this..'' I said feeling tears falling down my cheeks. ''Yeah, he's going to borken completely'' Sweets said and he started to wipe away my tears.

Just in that instant Jughead entered with FP in our house and when I saw Jughead I felt more broken than ever, I just wanted to hug him. ''My goodness, what happening honey?'' FP said hugging me. I tried to talk but I couldn't, so Sweets said the first thing that came to his mind: ''Malachai has canceled their date and Betts was so excited to go to that date''. ''Just for that are you like this?'' FP asked. ''Oh, and she said that she love him and he didn't say back. You know, he being and asshole like always'' Sweets said nervous not knowing what to say. 

''Do you need me to kill him?'' FP said wipping my tears. I shook my head. ''I'm going to the Wyrm to disconnect a little'' I said trying to smile. ''Oh, then you can drive Jughead. I was going to drive him but since you go'' FP said with a smirk. ''What dad? No!'' Jughead said pissed. ''Boi, don't reproaches'' FP said serious and Jughead sighed angry.

Sweets, Jughead and I get in the car and went to the Wyrm, I didn't expected Jughead coming so now I didn't know what the hell I'm going to say to the rest. Fortunately, my brother told Jughead to go to Pop's so I could have enough time to explain the others everything. And so I did.

''So, you've been 'dating' Malachai during two fucking weeks to save our asses?'' Fangs said. ''Yep, because he threatened me if I told anyone what's going on'' I replied. ''And it wasn't easier for all of us to pretend to get along with the Ghoulies?'' Veronica asked. ''Oh, believe me, for what she told me during that 2 weeks it wouldn't ended well'' Lee said.

''They hit you?'' Archie asked worried. ''What the hell? Who hit you?!'' Jughead, who ended inside in that moment asked, pissed. ''No one!'' I yelled. ''Oh no one we were talking about the shitty threating that Malachai did to B'' V said at the same time. I looked at Sweets nervous and he looked at me. ''We have fries and milkshakes!'' Sweets exclamed trying to avoid the subject.

''What are you talking about? What threating?'' Jughead insisted ignoring Sweets. ''V shut the fuck up, don't say a word'' I demanded. ''Is it that why you were crying?'' Jughead still asking. ''Why you were crying?'' Lee asked worried. ''Because that son of a bitch don't say he loves she back'' Jughead said pissed. ''What?!'' All of them said at the same time.

I sighed loud, I didn't know how to fix it. ''That haven't any sense because you were faking it cousin!'' Cheryl said. Perfec, what was missing. Jughead was froze. ''Cheryl I said shut up! He didn't know anything'' I yelled angry. ''I can't anymore'' Jughead said and left the Wyrm. ''You all are unbelievable!'' I yelled walking towards the door to follow Jughead.

''Jughead! Wait please!'' I said running after him and grabbing his arm. ''What Betty? Are you here to broke me more? Humiliate me?'' He said putting away my hand. ''No Juggie, I'm here to explain myself'' I said tearing. ''Don't, I'm not your Juggie anymore! Not since  you left me for a fucking Ghoulie'' Jughead yelled collapsing. 

I tried to explain to him everything, and after that he was froze without know what to say. ''I- I can't Betty, I don't trust in you. So if you really had feelings for me you have to understand I can't handle with this anymore. Not now.'' Jughead said and I didn't know what to say. ''Besides I have a thing with Josie'' he continued.

I could fell everything falling apart and my heart stopping to beat. I wipped my tears and looked him at the eye. ''Do you love her?'' I asked, fearing the answer because he never said it to me. Not that I did, but we were together more than a month and with she he's being a week.

''Goodbye Betty'' Jughead said trying not to cry. I could feel  how mangled he was and all was my fault. I turned him around and put my hands in his cheeks. ''Don't go Jughead, don't left me'' I said sobbing. ''I never stopped liking you! I think I never could, I did it for protect you. Please Jughead don't leave'' I continued, sobbing even more. And he, without a word, left the Wyrm parking. He left me and in that instant I lost all hope of being able to get him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
64.4K 1.7K 22
Lots of people want to date Betty Cooper...unfortunately she doesn't know it. Her two best friends decided long ago to intimidate anyone who dared to...
198K 3.6K 35
⚠️*WARNING*⚠️ ⚠️MENTION OF SELF HARM AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE⚠️ ⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT INCLUDED⚠️ ⚠️MURDER INVOLVED⚠️ PLEASE DONT REPORT MY PARTS Jughead Jone...
87.1K 1.9K 35
Jughead Jones the leader of a gang meets the innocent Betty Cooper, who has recently moved to her two best friends in Riverdale. She has been warned...