Vampires Rule // Colby Brock

By FanOfColbyNOTACreep

~~ Unrealistic fanfiction ~~ At the age of 21, Lydia Drake has a lot going for her. Moving to LA to be with h... More

|~1~|
|~2~|
|~3~|
|~4~|
|~5~|
|~6~|
|~7~|
|~8~|
|~9~|
|~10~|
|~11~|
|~12~|
|~13~|
|~14~|
|~15~|
|~16~|
|~17~|
|~18~|
|~19~|
|~20~|
|~21~|
|~23~|
|~24~|
|~25~|
|~26~|
|~27~|
|~28~|
|~29~|
|~30~|
|~31~|
|~32~|
|~33~|
|~34~|
|~35~|
|~36~|
|~37~|
|~38~|
|~39~|
|~40~|
|~41~|
|~42~|
|~43~|
Sequel CHANGES
~| 44 |~
~| 45 |~
~| 46 |~
~| 47 |~
~| 48 |~
~| 49 |~
~| 50 |~
~| 51 |~
~| 52 |~
~| 53 |~
~| 54 |~
~| 55 |~
~| 56 |~
~| 57 |~

|~22~|

3.3K 65 6
By FanOfColbyNOTACreep

Colby Brock
"I promise you that one day I will tell you." I tell her. "It may be a couple of months, but you will know. I promise." I take both of her hands and stare into her eyes. I need her to accept my request because I need her. It's as simple as that. Without her, I feel like I used to feel and I don't like that anymore. I want to feel more alive now.

"But if you're keeping this thing from me, then you'll feel distant from me." I can feel that she's about to start ranting and I know just the thing to win her over. "And I don't like that. I don't want to feel like you're not really there because- " I quickly lean forward and I kiss her, intensely, on the lips. I instantly feel the arousal coming from her, which drives me a little insane. I know that unless I pull back, I'm not going to be doing the job I'm supposed to tonight.

I decide to do the smart thing and pull back a little, moving my hands to either side of her face. Whether she knows it or not, she melts into my touch. "Lydia, I will do everything in my power to make you feel included but you have to understand that this secret isn't just mine to keep. It's everyone's. And we have to be confident that you'll stick around before we tell you anything . . . do you understand?" I need her to say yes so badly. Please say yes . . .

"Yes." Relief washes through my entire body. It's so much relief that I can't even stop myself when I lean in and kiss her again. My hands slide down from her face to her waist where her muscles feel more tense, and I pull her closer. At some point, she manages to climb on top of me and the kiss intenses a couple of notches. Though I'm still sitting up, all I can think about is what's beneath her clothes. What it's like to take this another step further.

She opens her mouth wider as if asking me to make this kiss ten times hotter but before I can, my phone buzzes again. I feel like groaning as I lose her contact. She gasps, leaning her forehead against mine so that she can breathe. My hands have tightened on her without me realising. I know I'll have to be careful about that because I couldn't stand hurting her.

The settling feeling in my stomach is overwhelming my entire body. Though the monster growled really loud the moment she climbed up to straddle my waist, he's kept himself at bay to little of my command. Maybe it's because I haven't let myself breathe for most of this time with her. If I breathe, he smells her and if he smells her, he might be too strong to stop.

"I should . . . I should go." I whisper, thinking of all the things I could do that'd hurt her. I don't want to risk it right now, especially after feeling so amazing because of her. But still, my body doesn't move. It wants to stay beneath her and to pull her in for more, because if someone as hot as her was sitting on your lap you'd feel the same way. But then she moves back a little.

"The answer is yes. But if you turn into an ass just because of your friends or something then it'll be over." The moment I hear the word yes, I'm struck by my overwhelming feelings for her. They hit like a truck immediately as if they didn't already exist. Being accepted feels good, even if she doesn't know the true story yet. She will, one day. That's what I've promised her.

"I promise." She moves off of my lap, which makes me miss her weight and warmth, and allows me to stand. I collect my phone but don't look at it as I walk towards the front door. She sticks close behind me like I'm going to leave without saying goodbye to her. As if.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Colby?" She asks.

"Definitely." I turn, grab her cardigan, and pull her to me in a kiss. It feels much different to the other in a good way. Sort of like just a quick goodbye kiss . . . that lasts a few seconds.

Knowing that if I don't leave in a minute I won't leave at all, I regretfully step out into the hall and shut the door behind myself. I immediately run at vampiric speed down the hallway then jump through the window at the end with a graceful leap onto the street below.

I pull my now-buzzing phone from my pocket and answer before checking who it is. "Colby?" Sam asks quietly as if I'm not the one who's answered.

"Yeah? What do you want?"

"The job, remember? You haven't even briefed us and we need to be done in less than an hour." I sigh, moving faster along the streets. "I know you're kinda busy but- "

"Shut up, I'm on my way."

**********

I leap over the front gate of the house and continue forwards at vampire speed inside. The only heartbeats in the house are upstairs, so I'm not worried about revealing the secret to one of the girls and being in that shit show.

When I enter the garage, everyone is inside including Cassie, though she's a little busy with Reggie at the moment. I ignore the longing I have to do the same thing with the girl that's now mine and shut the door loudly. Everyone looks to me as I sit down.

"Where have you been?" Jake asks suspiciously, watching me like I'm some sort of murderer on the loose, which isn't too far off of my violent side.

"You don't need to know." I reply immediately then look to Sam, who grins without regret. I roll my eyes and shuffle forward. "The job tonight is simple. We watch over the people who've asked us to and intimidate the others. Only if the other side attacks first will we assist, otherwise we leave them to it. They know this."

"What about if they provoke the others into attacking first just because they want to fight them?" Elton asks. Of course he would. That's basically his motto when it comes to being faced with an enemy of any kind.

"The enemy still attacked first." I shrug. "Their problem if they act on their anger. Anyway, both parties know about the secret so we don't need weapons. Are we clear?" As soon as some of them nod, I stand up. "Abandoned mall near here." Is all I say then I'm gone—to the mall, of course. No matter how strong my pull is to Lydia, I won't let it disrupt my workflow . . . probably. I'm not sure how much control I have right now though.

I arrive first and duck down behind a wall so that none of them can see me. Once everyone has joined and are hiding elsewhere around the big room, I tune my hearing to listen to the conversation. After all, we don't get involved in what's actually going on but I have to make sure these aren't a bunch of vampire hunters waiting for their next clan to destroy from the top down. Aka me.

"We have everything here." The ones we're on the same side as nods towards a man holding a briefcase. He would be scary if we weren't scarier.

"Everything? Last time you skipped out on us, Davies." The hatred is clear in his tone. He'd rather be anywhere else doing anything else right about now.

"Yes. Everything." My eyes narrow at that tone. It's never good when they suggest that there's more to this deal than they tell us. And that's why I'm listening in.

"Good." A man on the enemy side brings out a bag full of likely guns or drugs. I believe it's both with these people. He chucks it into the middle at the same time as the others drop the suitcase. They're standing opposite each other just staring, waiting for the other to make a wrong move.

Eventually, they both send a guy forwards who takes the opposite item and retreats again. The enemy side seem calm but our side... well, some of them are already holding onto their guns. My monster, which hasn't really come out since I actually fed on someone nearly two weeks ago, comes fully out as my fangs drop down and I see my skin get paler than normal.

"Tell me, Davies. Did you hire extra protection for yourself tonight?" The enemy asks slowly as his eyes trail over the darkness. "Or did you come with only a few men?" There's dead silence before there's a roar of a laugh.

"How pathetic of you." Another enemy laughs. "Oh vampires! Come out, come out. I dare you." We all stay back. We don't listen to taunts like that, especially not when they're paired with the guy pulling something out of his pocket. It looks like a herb of some sort that I don't really recognise, but could easily be a disguised pouch of vervaine. "Come on! We're just little humans. What can we do to you?" After a couple of seconds of nothing, he sighs and looks to the main enemy.

"Guess you have them trained. Whatever. If we find out you've skipped out on us, Davies, you'll be the one to regret it. Understand?" With a short, unenthusiastic nod, the enemies begin to peel away, leaving only Davies and his crew alone. We wait and wait until they're mostly gone before starting a run out of the building altogether.

Sometimes they're a waste of time, but we still get paid for it. So who cares?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 168 26
Julia gets in a terrible car crash that kills her family. Soon after she figures out her mother and father weren't her mother and father. She figures...
36.9K 424 34
Heyo! So this is my first story! So sorry if it sucks. Basically it's about this girl who moves to LA for reasons (you will find out later) and she w...
74.6K 2.9K 57
When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand chocolate. '"Sweet baby Satan!" I screamed, accidentally gaining the attention of the murderers...
3K 69 21
#2 in Colbybrockfanfiction as of May 23, 2019 😍 I opened the door to reveal a girl with long ombré hair, she's wearing a big black hoodie, and a bl...