Being The Daughter of A Gospe...

By RayeSimone

Go through a journey with Micaì who happens to be the daughter of a well known gospel artist Micah Stampley... More

Copyright
Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

before i update

80 8 15
By RayeSimone

So in my book I believe she suppose toonuave more than three brother so one more and in the book his name is Hezekiah.

Yall in real life he had like Four or five sons and a daughter so not everything in this book is real yall.

He only had one daughter she died last year from a seizure I believe

But in my books he had two daughters one passed away continue to enjoy and in this book I will be using Micah Stampley songs in this book alot he is one the best Gospel Artist.

In fact he is one of my favorite gospel artist besides Donnie Mcclurkin so yeah

AND he and his wife went through a lot I was watching a video of him speaking about his late daughter.

But in this book you will see the main character be stubborn sometimes then well behave .

You will see how she goes through as the daughter as a well known singer .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 13.2K 17
Bad boys: people view them as unfit fathers. Why? Well, their bad boy lifestyle of course. That's where Asher Cain comes in. Throughout his whole hig...
72K 1.9K 52
Coming from a life of drugs, money, and women, Michael "Meechie" Jackson had the world in the palm of his hands. He had power and his business, which...
5.3K 92 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
2.5K 196 44
Continuation of the second book so we will continue the journey with Micaì so please read the book for more information. If you didnt read the first...