Being The Daughter of A Gospe...

By RayeSimone

Go through a journey with Micaì who happens to be the daughter of a well known gospel artist Micah Stampley... More

Copyright
Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
before i update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

85 8 20
By RayeSimone

Micaì

Today is Sunday and Alyssa and I were told to do three dances today so we practiced these dances yesterday at practice.

I got out of bed and made it up then I went in my bathroom and did my usual hygiene then I went in my room.

I slipped on my underwear and then I slipped on a undershirt or singlet and slipped on my stockings then my tights then my leotard then the skirt and jazz pants under .

I put my shoes and the other stuff I needed in my dance bag I slipped my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs with my bag on my shoulders.

Mom looked like she was done cooking Sunday dinner and breakfast and she was dressed for church already.

Dad and Mj and the other two came dressed mom feed us breakfast and we ate and we got in dad's car and left for church.

At Church

So me and Alyssa along with Tanesha and Rashan we were in the dance room getting prepared for today's service.

" Lord thank you for waking us this morning thanking for clothing us and putting food on our table Lord bless us and guide us we prepare to dance to your honor and your glory in your precious name we pray amen" I said

" Micaì and I are dancing to praise and worship then we are dancing after Sieraa sings then we go change in our war outfit and we go up to dance and then we change and we do our final dance " said Alyssa.

So Alyssa and I grabbed the flags and and scarves to dance with for praise and worship.

So we out and just as praise and worship started we went with the flow and started dancing with the flags then when the soft songs begain we swapped the flags with scarves and started dancing .

After that my Godfathrr started to pray and we went to get ready for the first dance we were doing then we go change our clothes.

After dancing to the song we went to quickly get changed for the next dance.

Their dance outfit

After dancing to that song we went to get changed for the third dance.

We finally did the third dance and that required us to be really flexible and we were all flexible together.

After that their was worship through giving time then if was time for the preaching of God's word.

After hearing a powerful preaching from Bishop church was out the tea party was later on this afternoon but I didn't want to go cause Alyssa invited me to the beach.

I know if I asked my mom she would say no because we have the tea party today  ugh sometimes life is unfair.

" Mom can I go to the beach with Alyssa please " I said as we were in the car going home.

" Micaì we have the tea party today at 3 so no " said mom.

" But mommy please " I said trying to plead with her.

" I said  o because your going to the tea party end of discussion young lady" said mom.

It's not fair sometimes your parents wants you to go to church events which isn't really fun at all.

So we got home and I went up to my room and changed out of my dance clothes.

I went back downstairs and took up my plate and joined to family in the dining room.

I will go to this tea party at church but I'm gonna be there on my phone I will yet not to be rude cause whenever I misbehave she shoots a text to dad saying I was rude.

Later that afternoon

I was currently in my room getting ready for this tea party in which I'm not interested in at all .

I finally walked downstairs with my clutch in my hand ugh I dont want to go this makes me mad.

" Why ya face like that fix your face " said dad.

" Daddy i dont want to go to this tea party " i said

" Well to bad your going and it ain't my decision it's your moms decision and she said if i take your side i have to sleep on the couch " said dad.

So mom came downstairs and we aalked out the house and got into her bmw.

She drove off to church and we were there with in two minutes.

We aalked inside church well the community center by our church and we sat down.

Alyssa❤💙💙❤❤💙❤💙: Goddie said you can't come aye

Me: yeah

" Micaì put that phone up you misbehave I will message your dad younglady " she said.

She poured us some tea and got the little desserts and placed it on I plate I just took the dessert and eat it.

The ladies were looking at me outrageous like i did something wrong.

Alyssa❤💙💙❤❤💙❤💙: girl I know you ain't having fun at all.

Me: no it's boring and you know Sis Suzanne and Sis Lara well they keep staring at me

Alyssa❤💙💙❤❤💙❤💙: they always creeped me out in church

Me: you think it's you

" Micaì that's it I'm calling your dad maybe he will teach some sense into you " said mom

Me: I think I just made my mom mad now she is outside talking to my dad and I think he coming for me

Alyssa ❤💙💙❤❤💙❤💙: You know you in deep trouble your butt will be soar

" Micaì let's go now grab your purse and come " said dad now I'm in trouble whenever I act out to events like this mom calls dad.

I followed dad out the church and to his car he got in the driver's side while i got in the passenger side.

" Am i in trouble dad " i said i know i was dude wirhbusing my phone at the tea party .

" Micaì Keithra what you did was unacceptable your mom called me upset you were not behaved she said you were on your phone and you weren't acting like a lady you know what this means right " he said

" I'm getting beating and your very angry at me " i said.

" Yes your getting a royal cut hip and I'm taking your phone away " he said.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude at all " I said

" You should tell that to your mom.cause your mom was very upset with you misbehaving " he said.

We arrived home dad parked his car next to his range rover and we got out.

He opened the door to the house and walked in I followed behind him.

Uh I hate when this happen I hate being punished and I hate making my parents mad.

" Micaì go up to my room and in my closet and get the leather belt " said dad.

" I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to make you or mom mad " I said.

I went upstairs to their room and went in dad's closet I grabbed the leather belt and walked out the room and downstairs with it.

" Micaì what does Ephesians 6:1-2 says baby girl " said dad.

" Children obey your parents for this is right honor your father and your mother " I said.

" Good now put your hands on the chair and what's the verse again" he said as I did what I was told he raised my dress up so I can feel the belt.

" Children obey your parents for this is right honor your father and your mother " I said and as I was finished saying he hit me and he kept on.asking me to say it and every time I say it he would beat me until I was punished enough.

" Hand your phone over and by the way since yall school close for the week you are to do plenty chores around this house starting tomorrow " he said.

I gave him my phone and I went straight upstairs to my room.

Mad furious sad were my emotions I was feeling as I sat in my bed with tears falling down my face.

I changed in my pajamas and cried myself asleep my dad shortly came in my room and tucked me in bed.

He wiped the tears that fell down and kissed my forehead turning my light off and walking out my room.

*******?

Quick update

Chapter 20 will be up soon

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1.1K 56
When did you go on a vacation? And where have you gone for a vacation? And for how many days you have been on vacation? And.... What exactly.... Can...
5.3K 92 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
2.5K 196 44
Continuation of the second book so we will continue the journey with Micaì so please read the book for more information. If you didnt read the first...
2.8K 215 34
This book basically is a revamp book the Description will be inside the book. Book 1 read read read read read New Adult 18-25