The Sleepover Dare

By bugheaddscharm

[COMPLETE] Betty Cooper is a badass teenager enjoying making out with random boys and going to parties with h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 19

1.2K 34 37
By bugheaddscharm

Betty P.O.V

Almost a week has passed and to be honest it has been less harsh than I thought. I take the Peter theme as I can, but of course I am much better than the first 2 days. Jughead has been there for me all along, just like the rest of the group. Things with Jughead are going pretty well and finally today is our first date. I'm so excited!

There were still 2 hours to go to the date so I texted the 3 best Riverdale dressmakers to help me choose what to wear.

🌪️The 4 Musketeers🌪

Betty🌺 4:02pm:

I need u rn!

Lee 🖤✨4:02pm:

What's the rush???

V💅🏼💎 4:03pm:

On my way!

Betty 🌺4:03pm:

No time for questions just come

Kev 💖4:04pm:

I'm there in 5 

Lee 🖤✨4:04pm:

K

Ten minutes after they were in my front door. My brother let them pass and they went upstairs to my room. ''We are here what's the emergency?'' Lee said stepping in my room with Kevin and Veronica. ''I have a date in less than 2 hours and I don't fucking know what to wear!'' I said stressed.

''Oh I see, as Lee and I are gay we automatically know about fashion and makeup'' Kevin said joking. ''No time to jokes if you don't want Betty kick your ass'' V said rummaging in my closet. ''Thanks V'' I said giggling.

''Okey I'll take care of the hair, V you take care of the makeup and Kevin you look in his closet and find something that she can wear'' Lee demanded and Kev and V nodded. I sat in my chair so that Lee and V could do my hair and makeup.

''I think I found the perfect one!'' Kev exclamed taking a dress out of my closet. Was a red dress with thin straps forming squares with black lines. ''You're going to look perfect on it'' V said clapping. ''More than fucking perfect'' Lee added. I was smiling so hard and with every minute that passed I was more nervous. 

I put on the dress and my black platform converse. My hair was curly and half up. And my makeup was a black eyeshadow, mascara and my coconut lip gloss. I came out to the bathroom and when they saw me they were speechless. ''How am I?'' I said spinning on myself.

''Spectacular'', ''Dazzling'', ''So fucking hot'' Lee, Kev and V said at the same time and I blushed and thanks them. 

A knock on the door sounded which meant Jug was here. I sighed nervously as I put on my Serpent jacket. ''Wish me luck'' I said smiling to the three and they put thumbs up. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

''Betts you are... you look like a goddess'' Jughead said when he saw me and I noticed how I turned red. I gave him a peak on the lips and interwined our arms. He opened to me the passengers door of his car. ''Thank you'' I said while I entered in the car. He closed my door and went to the drivers sit.

''Where are we going?'' I said biting my lip trying to hide my big smile. ''You'll se babe'' Jughead answered looking at me for a second and then looking again at the road with a big smirk. The rest of the drive we were talking. We arrived to the parking lot of the Greendale mall and he gently opened my sit door and help me to go out. We interwined our hands and walked to the mall.

''First step of our date, the cinema. I know you're waiting the entire week to watch 'Dangerous Lies''' he said with a big smirk and I gave him a hug ''you're the best''. During the movie he put his hand on my knee, just like the first time we sat together in the cinema. And I could feel butterflies on my stomach. It is possible like... I could be falling like... in love? Me? I mean, I like him a love but, falling in love? Me? I don't think that could be possible. No way. Maybe it's just the nervous of being in this date.

After the movie we went to the bowling and for ones in my life I can say that I'm the queen in that game. I won the 2 games we play. ''You are going to have to teach me your trick'' Jughead said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. And, again, the fucking butterflies. ''It's a secret I'll never tell'' I said laying my head on his shoulder and putting my arm around as well and we both laugh.

''But now in the aero-hockey you're gonna lose all the games so I'm not worried'' Jughead said and winked. ''You wish jerk!'' I said giggling and ran to the aero-hockey standing at one end and Jughead at the other. We played a lot of games and, obviously he won. And with the tickets we got, Jughead traded them for a giant stuffed dinosaur. 

''It's so cute! I'm melted right now. Thanks Juggie!'' I said giving him a kiss and taking the stuffed dinosaur. ''Wathever for you and to see you happy babe'' Jughead said with a smirk. I kissed him again. And in my stomach, butterflies. Or that I'm hungry could be too.

''Are you hungry? Because I'm starving'' Jughead said. ''You read my mind'' I giggled. ''Have I ever told you that your giggle is the most beautiful in the world?'' he said taking the stuffed dinosaur for my hands to be able to hold my hand. I giggled again while I blushed. ''Stop the compliments that's not true'' I said covering my face with my free hand. ''Eh don't hide your face, you're too pretty for that'' Jughead said. ''Stooop Juggieee! If I blush more I'm going to explode!'' I said giggling even more and biting my bottom lip.

We arrived the car and Jug placed the stuffed dinosaur in the back sit. When I was going to open my door he stopped me and opened for me. He is the most sweets person in the world. He is treating my like a princess. Butterflies. Again.

It didn't take long to get to Pop's. We walk in and sit in our usual booth. Immediatly Pop Tate came to take note. ''You seem so happy kids'' Pop said. ''Yeah well, it's being one of the best days of my life'' I said biting my lip. ''And it's not over yet'' Jughead winked at me and smirked. ''I'm happy for you two! What are you going to order?'' Pop said. ''The usual Pop, thanks'' Jughead said and Pop leave the booth. 

We were talking and laughing until our order came. Two cheesburgers, fries, onion rings, two drinks and one cafe milkshake with two straws. ''Juggie'' I said taking a bite from my burger. ''Mhm?'' he hummed. ''If you could make a wish, what would you make?'' I asked curious. ''If a tell you then it wouldn't come true Betts'' Jughead replied with a smirk. ''Your point, but you're not making a wish right now so you can tell me'' I said shrugging my shoulders and giggling. He laughed. 

''I would wish that my sister and my mom come home'' Jughead said with a tone of voice a little more serious and sad. ''And why their...'' I tried to say. ''Because my mother wasn't in love with my father and decided take Jellybean with her'' he said cutting me off. ''I'm so sorry Juggie I didn't know'' I said kind of sad for him. ''It's okey Betts, jus lets talk about other things'' Jughead stroked my hand with his thumb and I smiled at him.

After the dinner we went to the car. Once sitting I took a mint candy out of my bag and handed it to Jughead, then I took off another for me and my coconut lip gloss. I was putting on lip gloss and Jughead was looking at me laughing. ''What?!'' I said raising my eyebrows. ''What it's so funny?'' I said putting my hand on his face so he couldn't look at me. ''Nothing, you're too perfect Betts'' he said pushing aside my hand and staring at my eyes. I leaned to kiss him and he did the same. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

''Now, our last stop'' Jughead said starting the car. Five minutes later we arrived the park were we confessed our feelings for the first time and... were our first kiss occurred. Jughead took the blanket out of the trunk and then he placed it on the grass. We leave  our things in the blanket and went for a walk.

We were walking hand by hand when a question invaded my mind. ''Juggie'' I looked up at him because he is taller. ''Betts'' Jughead replied looking down at me. ''Why a dinosaur? The stuffed animal I mean'' I said smiling. ''Oh, I don't know, just it reminded me the cloud I saw. You know, that with dinosaur form that was so clear'' Jughead said and chuckled. ''You're such a jerk'' I said rolling my eyes and giggling. 

We went back to the blanket and we lie down looking at the stars in silence, a commfortable silence. ''Betts'' Jughead sit up. ''Tell me'' I sit up as well. ''I want to ask you something'' he said biting his lip nervous. ''What? What's up?'' I said a little worried staring at him that was looking back.

He took a deep breath before looking to me right in my eyes. ''Will you be my girlfriend?'' Jughead asked and bit his bottom lip waiting for an answer. A big smirk appeared in my face. ''Yes, a million time yes!'' I said so excited and with my heart beating so fast. He breathed out and then he kissed me.

''You taste like coco. I love it'' Jughead smirked and bit my bottom lip delicately and I kiss him. We started to make out and I sat in his lap without break the kiss. He placed his hands from the top of my back to my hips. The kiss became more and more intense. I started to move my hands around his chest while I riding my hips slowly. He let out a moan and kissed my neck leaving hickeys what made me moan. A few seconds after I could notice his boner. I placed my hand down to unbutton his jean. ''Okey, okey okey, stop'' Jughead said grabbing my wrists. ''I-I did something wrong?'' I asked worried looking to the other side. ''No no no, not at all Betts'' He said putting his hand in my cheeks and turning my head to look at him. ''That's the thing, I can't control myself with you and I'm not prepare yet'' he continued. ''I understand Juggie, sorry'' I said with a smile. ''You don't have to say sorry. Thanks for understand'' Jughead said and kissed me.

We went to our houses. He took my stuffed dinosaur to the back sit and handed to me. I put it in the chair that was in the porch. ''I had so much fun today. It was perfect, thanks so much Juggie'' I said smiling at him. ''I'm glad to hear that, I had so much fun too'' he smirked back. We kiss and then he walked towards his house next door. ''Goodnight Juggie'' I said waving at him and taking my stuffed dinosaur. ''Goodnight beautiful!'' Jughead yell back with a wink. I bit my lip and entered in my house.

Sweets was already sleeping so I walk upstairs very quiet. I put my sutffed dinosaur on my bed and started to change in my pajamas. I was about put off my dress when I saw Jughead looking at me through the window smirking. I shake my head slowly biting my lip trying not to laugh.  I breathed into the window and I wrote in the mist the word 'jerk' . He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. I waved at him saying bye and close my curtains.

After put on my pajamas I did a face time with Veronica, Lee and Kevin telling them how my day was and what we did, and obviously, that we were oficially a couple now. After a little catch up we ended the call and I went to sleep.

I hugged my stuffed dinosaur and closed my eyes. I had a harder time trying to fall asleep because I couldn't stop thinking about the day and Jug. I could felt the butterflies again and again in my stomach. Could I be more happier? I don't think so. But like everything all good things end, and this isn't going to be different. Mine just lasted one month. But was the best month of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.2K 19
Betty Cooper: FBI Agent wanting revenge on the man who killed her fiance. Jughead Jones: Wanted Criminal who loves nothing and no one, only himself a...
130K 3.1K 30
To most of the world, Betty Cooper is the A student, perfect girl next door. When Jughead comes back to Riverdale High, that's the only side he sees...
68.2K 1.5K 20
Jughead is a married and successful young man but what happens when he finds himself infatuated with a young stripper with blonde hair and green eyes...
39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...