Keep it a Secret (boyxboy)

By madisonnessa

It all started when Milo came to Country High School. No one knew he was gay and he has always had his eyes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Cast :D
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author Note

Chapter 9

4K 100 32
By madisonnessa

Milo's POV
——
//TW//

"Stop! Dad, please.. that hurts. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. It's just one class!" I yelled

"Shut up! You know nothing! You will never know anything! You're weak, and no one will ever love you, you hear me?!" I flinched

"T-That's not true, dad. Someone will love me..someday."

"I definitely don't. You do everything wrong. I don't want your brother to end up like you too. You can't even pass a simple class!  Do You think I'll ever love a faggot like you? Once this belt hits, don't you dare say a word."

"Dad please, please—!"

I woke up screaming with a throbbing headache. While I try opening my eyes, I see a shadow of a man.

"Who are you? Where am I and how did I get here?" I spoke.

"You don't remember me, huh?" said the shadow.

He walks out from behind the counter.

J..Jax?

"Jax, w-what the hell am I doing here?! Why am I here?!" I started moving away from him.

"Milo, calm down alright? I brought you here cause you passed out last night," he said.

"H..how?"

"Well you were very upset and you kinda jump on me and started making out with me and I pulled you off because you were very drunk and I am not the same person I use to be"

"So now you care?" I asked

"Hey, I'm not the same guy."

"I so confused. What happened last night?"

"Um—you got pretty upset, some dude," he replied.

I was very confuse to what was happening that's when everything hit me.

Oh. Landon...he almost slept with that girl. He's probably using me. As an experiment to see if he's really gay. Why does this always happen to me? I felt my eyes start watering.  Landon doesn't care about me he was only using me.

Don't cry Milo. Don't cry! He's not my boyfriend so I don't need to be jealous, right?

I started crying because it hurt so much. I really like Landon like a lot, but he's not gay, and he is using me how can he.

"Milo please don't cry, I'm sorry if I made you cry. I can drive you home if you want."

"Jax, it hurts. I transferred schools because I was bullied. It was because of you. I thought everything would be fine, I fell for this guy named Landon. We've kissed a few times, but he's not gay. What am I suppose to do? 

I caught him with a girl at the party, he makes me so confused. Why is it that whenever I want to be happy, I always get hurt? W-why would he d-do that?"

Why did I tell Jax all of this? I still don't trust him. For everything he has done to me. Everything that he has put me through, just thinking about how fucked up my life is, made me cry even more while Jax hugged me and told everything was going to be okay. 

 I don't know how long I cried for, but I got very tired and went to sleep. 

——

I woke up hours later, and my head was pounding like hell. Is this how it feels to have a hangover? I'll never drink again. Last night was a bust like what the hell was I thinking?!

"I see that you are awake"

I quickly turn around, "Fuck Jax, you scared the crap out of me." he chuckled

"Sorry, I did not mean to," he started, "Look Milo I think you should go home your parents might be worried sick about you come on let me take you home."

"No, my house isn't a place I want to go right now. Do you have a movie I can watch on my own?"

"I do. It's 'Chucky.'"

"That's fine, thanks."

He left the room so I could watch on my own.

——

30 mins in and I'm starting to tear up again, thinking about what Jax did, Landon, and my father.

Jax heard my sniffing and came in.

I couldn't say anything. All I could do was cry. I realized he sat next to me. He brought me close while I cried on his shoulder.

"I-I am sorry I am such a burden," I said

"Don't apologize. I've done many things that I wasn't sure I could control. I regret a lot of things that I did. I'm sorry about what happened with me and you, and with that boy, Landon. We never know what we're doing." I nodded at him and took at nap on his bed.
——

I woke up later to see that Jax was not with me; he probably left when I fell asleep. I looked at the clock that was on the table. It was 5:35. I heard someone clear their throat.

"Milo, do you wanna go home now?"

"That'd be good, thanks. Just, not my house, Leah's."

"Still friends with her?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, I always thought she was odd though, or at least was hiding something."

"Well that's her business." Jax nodded

"I guess you're right."

——

"Thanks for the ride," I said, walking out of the car.

"Yeah, it's cool. Have fun."

"Wait come inside with me." he looked confused at first but then said okay.

Me: Leah, I'm outside. Open the door, it's cold. I brought a friend. </3

Leah: Omg! Coming now, and btw I'm with a friend too.

Me: That's fine.

She opens the door and I hug her tightly. I missed her and its only been a day. We walk in her room and we sit on the ground with a boy next to her.

"Sorry again about leaving you at the party, I feel like a douche."

She paused for a minute and looked at Jax. Her face went from happy, to blank. I don't think she was very happy to see him..

"Jax if you coming back into his life just to hurt him, trust and believe I will kill you." Jax grinned and walked right in without Leah's permission

Leah rolled her eyes and introduces us to Andrew.

Andrew looked very shy, but I never seen him around before. Jax was studing Andrew very carefully. I rolled my eyes knowing they will end up together sooner or later. 

"Hello Andrew, I'm Milo, and this is Jax."

"And Leah, it's all good. Uhm—Landon did something really stupid and I'm so angry at him for it," I announced shaking my head.

"What did he do now?" asked Leah

"We went to a party and I caught him with a girl. Is it okay to be jealous?"

"Sure it is. I get jealous all the time and I'm not even with the person." Leah stated.

"So do I," Andrew blurted

"Um—at the party, when I saw Landon, I was drunk. I got mad and I almost slept with Jax!"

"Seriously?!"

"J-Jax?" Andrew asked flustered

"Yeah, but of course we didn't. I was knocked out." Jax just stared at me and look back at Andrew.

"Wait so are you saying that Jax...is gay?" Andrew gushed with pink cheeks.

"We're saying Milo is gay."

"And what about you, Leah? Got an eye on someone?" Andrew teased while his pink face calmed down.

"Ahh no," She giggled, "don't have time for anyone right now."

-buzz buzz-

I got a text from Landon:
We need to talk.

Me:
About what?

Landon:
You know what.

Me:
Well I can't talk right now, I'm with friends. Bye.

"Was that Landon?" Leah questioned

"Yeah, he wants to talk about what happened last night," I started, "I don't know if I really want to. He's probably is just gonna make up some dumb excuse."

———
Hello!! I know I'm super late but I'm using quarantine as a way to sleep. Very sorry about that. I'll try to be better at writing this quickly and longer. If some of you read chapter 9 before, this is just chapter 9 with a bit more flavor. Also, this is how I imagine Andrew!

Just another cute, soft boy 🥺
Please leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! 💕 - Maddie

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.1K 36
Summers in Arizona can be brutal. So can finding love in a small town when you aren't straight. At twenty-years-old, Steven has just about given up o...
20.2K 369 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
2.8M 78.4K 26
Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California. He's a quirky, nerdy boy who happens to...
619K 29.3K 48
*COMPLETED* My names Milo Eriksson. I moved to a small town in Connecticut after living in Stockholm for sixteen years of my life. I've been here in...