His Number 1 Fan

By Struglife_stories

August Alsina, is the hottest R&B singer on the scene it's every girls dream to date him. When one fan gets t... More

Taking it there
Popping bottles
playing hard to get
No Love
Fighting my feelings
Trust issues
Loyalty
too many secrets
The Talk
DONT FOR GET ABOUT ME
baby momma drama
Play your position
i love you
Quality Time
August alsina
the studio
Testimony
Everything but Me
Family Matters
Daddies home
Old Flame
date night
Loving you
Birthday cake
yes no maybe
BABY IS DOWN TO RIDE
just me and my boyfriend
That nigxa is a liar
falling in love again
Congratulations
Celebration
A Broken Heart
A year later
meet and greet
Foreplay
Mr.steal yo girl
feeling some type of way
always be my baybeh
Baby Momma
Doubtful
selfies
Untitled Part 44
crazy life
Asia Wright
August. .James..Felicia
Love..Trust..Lies. .
Acting Funny
PAYBACKS A BITCH ..

give me the strength

1.3K 87 2
By Struglife_stories

August- hey can I come in ... she finally let me in her apartment I walked and set in the living room on the sofa while she set on the other side. ..

Crystal- why are u here its been almost a year since I last seen you how are you and yo Girl heard yall had a baby

August- yea a lil girl.. I left my girl at home we got into a fight .. . .

Crystal-being here wont make it right between just make it worst go home. ..

August-you right .I fucked up big time I got that bitch Brittany pregnant ion even knw how I used a condom..

Crystal- that was stupid listen Aug ion knw y you came here yo girl dnt like me and I can give too shits bout her.

August-listen I need to clear my head and you the first person I thought of back in the day we was like bestfriends

Crystal- yea and then we started fucking and that changed , ok August I get it you can crash on the couch until you sober up in the morning I think have some sweats you can wear. she got up and went ta the back and came back with a towel and tge sweats with a shirt . I took them from her and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.I guess all this bs im in is starting to stress me out and all I can blame is myself I think that y I snapped on Felicia like that.. I took my shower came back and set down on the sofa Crystal was reading ..

Crystal- you feel better?

August- yea ...

Crystal- whats going on something is

wrong..

August- just got alot on my mind and shxt and its my fault...

Crystal- do you love her..

i just looked at her for a moment

Crystal- do you love her yes or no

August- hell yea with all my heart I just cant.. I paused I just dnt know why I fucking do what I do to hurt her .. she everything a nigxa want and I fuckin cheat on her and then try to make it up by buyin her shit. ..

Crystal- i cant believe ima say this .. go for what you want nigxa you love her then stay dedicated to making the relationship work..

August-yea I can do that..

Crystal- now ima go lay down see you in the morning..

August-nah ima go home thank you

she got up and hugged me. I  placed a kiss on her forehead she walked me out and I got it the car and headed to Felicias condo.. I pulled into the parking garage and parked... I noticed her purse and keys where still inside the car.. just then I started to feel really bad I was gone over 3 1^2 hours I made my way to the elevator. I used her keys to get in the house it was completely dark in the house... I took my shoes off and pants. I laid next to her and she shifted her body turning on the light by the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 248 26
Every since he signed to def jams, August was lookin for a girl he could trust. Someone who was loyal, someone who loved him for him not his money, s...
577K 15.4K 34
Well, This Isnt A Traditional Fan Fiction! Nicole, 22, a very beautiful girl that every guy wanted to be with but she never wanted to date because...
5.1K 136 24
August Alsina has a best friend named passion , They have deep feeling for each other in sidee , but never had the confidence to express them .... Re...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...