A year later

YEAR LATER

August was on his grind doing his thang working on a new album i moved back to California after i gave him back tge ring i know i would never get over the bullshit he put me threw and thats not far to him. To add salt to the wound he doesn't come see me at all i dont get texts or even a call he still sees our daughter if course he just dont fuck with me.When he comes into town he goes through Chris and has his momma come get Alena when he wana see her. so a year from today i aint seen him i guess I'm not a rider Hollywood life aint for a chick like me. i stopped nursing and started up my own business i became a nutritionist and personal trainer for the elderly. Alena was in Texas with her grandma and i was packed up to go visit my sister Denise in Atlanta....
Denise-hey sis *hugging me*
Felicia-it seems like its been years bitch look at you *i said rubbing her stomach* how many months
Denise- six months today ...
Felicia- cray you look beautiful... now this wedding is next weekend Im still shocked you and Trey getting married. .
Denise-girl yass and my baby Alena comin
Felicia-yeah Momma Sheila bringing her out her on Thursday ..
we got silent and i knew she had a lingering questions she wanted to ask i could just tell..
Denise- August is comin to the wedding i know yall not in speaking terms just a heads up..
Felicia- its been a year im over him and the situation no worries. .
we got in her car and drove to her house.I wasn't worried about seeing August maybe lil nervous cause its been so long but thats it. we finally got to her house and i got situated in the guess room ..i took a shower and went down stairs i smelled food ... Trey was in the Kitchen cooking..
Felicia- watch the fuck out this nigga cooking.
Trey.- ohh hey Felicia wuds good *givin me a hug*
Felicia-shit mah sis got yo ass in here cookin *laughing*
Trey-yea ya knw
Denise-Babeee!!! can you make me a root beer float *she yelled from the Kitchen*
Trey- this women ...baby you ate all the icecream you want something else instead..
Denise-no go to the store get some please. .Trey-im cooking baby .. they bothed looked at me..
Felicia-aight im going Denise- thank you get me a bag if snickers and gummies.. i nodded and grabbed her keys and drove to Kroger..
i was down the soda aisle and i seen Travis. .
Felicia- Travis ..he turned around with a smile on his face.
Travis- wasam what you doing ..
Felicia-getting stuff for a rootbear float for my sister. . how u been. .
Travis- ive been good how about you ..August walks up to Travis. .
August-Aye which one do we use.. Travis moved from in front of me August looked at me and went back to talkin i grabbed my soda and pushes my little hand cart..
Felicia-aight Travis see you later ..Bye August.
Travis-aight sis...
i walked towards the cash register to pay for my items i noticed i forgot her snickers so i ran to the candy aisle and ran into August.
Felicia-fuck .. oh shit my fault I'm sorry
he stood there looking at me he licked his lips.
August- you good..
awkward yes it was he had his was holding my waist just looking at me.
August-where u been
Felicia- umm home..
August stood there looking at me and he let me go. I got what I needed and walked passed him back towards the register to pay for my stuff.. I drove back to the house and gave Denise her candy and set down and Trey brought me my food..I looked at my phone and I got a txt..
August- Can we talk