Loyalty

August tour was over and he spent lots of time with his family and his 3 nieces between family time he spent a lot of time working in and out the studio. Denise and Trey finally became an official item and I was happy cause he was going to die if he wasn't with her officially. Asia got back with Chris she tried to get over her issues that she had with him and he was going to try to be faithful to her. I was still in California and planning on moving to Atlanta in a few months I haven't seen August since his birthday we kept in touch by facetime, talking and text msgs it was hard but he was extremely busy as was I. it was already November and getting close to thanks giving. I packed up everything and had it shipped to my sister's house I leave for Atlanta in two days so I got everything I needed to finish before leaving out of California. I haven't spoken to August I called him he normally would of at least text me but nothing I just left him a msg.

Felicia- Hey baby, I was calling you I haven't heard from you in a few days you must be really busy with your music well I will see you in two days I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to bed call me when you get a chance.

I hung the phone up and put away the things I got from the market and ate then went to bed. Something wasn't sitting right with me August always calls me even when he had a second maybe he just needs to focus. I just brushed it off and the two days had past I was on the plane to Atlanta all my boxes arrived at my sister's house I called her when I got off the plane letting her I know I had made it out here and that I would call her back once I made it to August house. He was supposed to pick me up and he wasn't here I called him a few times no answer I txt him he didn't txt me back I was starting to get pissed I called Asia to come get me from the airport instead my sister but it would have been a big issue and I don't want that my sister likes August but she doesn't sometimes. It took Asia 45 minutes. I saw her pull up and threw all my bags in the back of her truck.

" hey boo how was tour flight " she asked giving me a hug

"it was alright, I'm just tired ya know I been waiting a hour and the plane ride took forever, How has your day been going" I said to her

"it was coo, have you talked to August did he tell you he wasn't going to come get you"

"no he didn't like I don't know whats going on with him I would think he wouldn't forget to come get me he hasn't seen me in two months" I said looking out the window

"girl that's crazy" Asia said looking on the road

" tell me about it " I said smiling

" so you want me to drop you off at Denise house or Aug house "

"August house, hold on real quick this nigga calling me " I slide the lock screen over and answered it

" Hello," there was nothing but I can hear talking in the background they was having a full blown conversation.

"Hello" and then I heard him in the background talking to someone and then he called someone baby. I almost lost my mind and then I heard a female's voice in the background answering back to him. I hung the phone to call him back he still didn't answer. Two months ago we had this issue and its clearly at a whole other level cause I was moving out here to really work on our relationship since we leave in two different states.

" are you ok girl what happened " Asia asked sounding concerned

"Girl I don't know August and I are not in a good place one minute we good and the next we not, I haven't told anyone but I really feel he is cheating on me. I thought that moving out here would at least make us closer but I don't know anymore. I just got off the phone and this nigga in some bitch face I don't know what to do. " she parked in front of his house his car wasn't here but I knew where the spare key was. "listen I think if yall should really talk and try to work through it I know yall been together for a little over six months, don't say nothing to him about what you heard just see whats going on and then make your decision" she said I hugged her I went to the house and took out the key and opened the door. I put all my bags in the room and five minutes being in the house I heard August coming in. He came and stood in the doorway as I laid in the bed he got in the bed and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I looked at him he had a smile on his face "hey baby sorry for not being able to pick you up " I was going to act like I didn't know anything about earlier. "I called you and you didnt pick up, how you forget to come get me?" he just looked at me with a blank stare " babe I got caught up in the studio" he was fucking lying to me in my face I couldn't believe this nigga I just rolled my eyes. He got up from the bed walking towards the door to the hallway. "I don't know what to tell you I said i was fucking sorry shit babe why you gotta act like that I haven't seen you in months" He walked out the room and I heard him slam the front door. I aint going to lie I kinda felt bad but I wasn't one for cheating I don't know what the fuck he thought I was stupid or something but then again I didn't stay on the phone long enough to hear their conversations but hearing him call another woman Baby set me off.