Testimony

It has been a few weeks since August has left for his tour.I was missing him like crazy and I was due anyday I cancelled the babyshower I didnt want to have cause August wasn't going be there with me the nursery was finished it came out very pretty I'm glade I didnt let August do it cause I couldn't have our daughter sleeping with a jungle theme don't get me wrong its cute but typical. Momma Sheila came back to Atlanta while august was away on tour. My sister and Asia came to stay with me until the baby was born. We were sitting in the living room watching tv and Momma Sheila asked about our parents.

Sheila-Felicia you and Denise never speak about or bring your mother around.

Denise and I looked at each other there were reasond we didnt.

Felicia- yea its along story

Momma Sheila started to look regretful for asking.

Momma Sheila- if its something yall dont wanna talk bout we dont have to

Felicia- no its not that.Our mother moved out the country and remarried he I guess u can say her Side Dude. when our father was sick she was cheating on him and he found out and it literally killed him.our father wasnt rich but he left some money for the family she took it her and her little boyfriend and they left the country and we grew up with out her staying with family we were pretty young she like up and left. and she never reached out to us and we didn't want reach out either so it just been that way ever since.

Momma Sheila-oh wow thats very sad.

Denise- Yea we just moved on we dont bring her up at all.

Momma Sheila-shoot now we can change the subject that got me feeling some type of way now child. she got up from tge couch to grab a tissue and wipped her tears. the Doorbell rung I got up to get the door and it was Chris, Trey with bags of baby stuff diapers and food.

Chris-wudd up sis *reaching to kiss and hug me*

Trey-hey babygirl *kissed me on the cheek*

Felicia-what are yall doing here

Chris-man ya know I have to be here for my niece/Goddaughter to be born *he said walking passed me*

Trey- I'm going to put the food away my baby here.

Felicia-yes in the living room *I said smiling*

Asia got up and helped them put everything away in the kitchen my sister and Trey put all the baby clothes in tge nursery.

I got a phone call from August I haven't spoke to him since he left a few weeks ago.

Felicia-hello baby

August-hey baybeh what u having a party

Felicia-no silly Trey, and Chris loud ass over they just got here. I miss you

August-i miss you to baybeh how u holding up ?

Felicia- ok I'm so ready for this baby how are you feeling are you getting sick?

August-yea just a little.I wish I could be there witchu make sure nobody post pictures of my baby until I see her.

Felicia-yes baby I know. are you ok

August-yea baby I'm just tired

Felicia-ok go get some rest and make sure your eating and drinking ya water.

August-nah I wana talk to you for a bit I miss you.

Felicia-Aww baby where are you tonight

August-chicago, I love you babe I got a suprise for you when I come home.

Felicia-baby I love you too call me later get some rest you sleepy.

August-ight tell everyone I said hey.

we got off the phone and I went back in the living room to chill with everyone.

August

Pov

hearing her voice made my night... I got a little rest before I had ta do a interview with a local radio station. I tried ta stay busy and to myself as much as possible cause Brittany was gun'n for a nigxa. I really jusr felt uncomfortable around her she was my stylist so I had no other choice ta be alone with her. after the radio interview I had ta get ready do a sound check and an meet and greet with my beautiful ass fans.

August-yo whats good chicago what it do I just wana say thanks fa fucking with a nigxa tonight I love yall and peace out.

I walked off stage and got on my tour bus the crew was therr trying to turn up taking shots and shxt I was hyped up from the show still so I took some shots with them.i had to make a couple clup appearances and 45 minutes later I was gone. We made it to the club the shxt was live as fuck bad bitches everywhere.Brittany ass was tagging along for what reason ion even knw.she came and set next to me while I was sitting on the couch in VIP.

Brittany-you enjoying yaself

August- yea man i'm coolin what you want

Brittany-i want you like u wAnt me when you gone stop fronting August

August- you really fucking up my vibe get on wit all lat

Brittany-boi you know u miss this pussy stop actin.

she grabbed my hands and placed it on her ass she was straddling me i dont know why i didnt fight her. I had my hands on her ass she wasnt even wearing any draws she placed kisses on my neck.

August-fuck

Brittany-lets go somewhere quiet

She got from off of me and grabbed my hand and we left to the her hotel room. She let her dress fall to the floor as I set in the bed I laid back she unbuckled my pants and handed me a condom. She rode me so good. I sucked on her nipples I had to get on top I couldn't take it. I needed to fuck the shxt out of her. I bent her over and smacked her ass I slid inside her she was so wet I wasnt gentle with her ass she wanted this dick I wasnt going to hold back.

August- Don't run nah this what ya ass wanted take it.

she kept moaning I grabbed her hair and pulled it I was overly rough with her.

Brittany-harder.she moaned

August-say mah name.I said ramming in her thrusting faster she was so wet I couldnt hold out.

Brittany- daddy i want you. I was almost there and I released myself in the condom my body slumped over hers I walked to the bathroom threw the condom in the trash cleaned my dick off and put my pants on and walked out the hotel room. I aint say shit ta her I needed pussy she wanted dick I fucked her and left she looked confused and I went to the tour bus we was leaving in a few hours my phone rang.

August-yea

Brittany-why you leave like that

August-you wAnted some dick that's what I gave you.what you thought we was going to chill and talk sorry but thats not whats goin ta happen.

Brittany- really you gone treat me like that like a fucking hoe

August-man you know I got a girl so how am I supposed ta treat you ?

Brittany-...

August-my point

and I hung the phone up.