That nigxa is a liar

I was sleeping and I kept hearing banging at my door I glance over at my clock by my bed it was 6:15 in the damn morning.

Felicia- Im coming shit. .I yelled ..

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw Asia lightskinned ass and my sister holding bags.

Asia-i know yo ass at the doe open it already..

I opened the door and went back to the room and flopped back in the bed..I heard the putting stuff away talking hella loud and shxt..

Denise-Felicia come girl get up ... she said standing by the door.. where my baby at anyways.. I kept my head in the pillow and and pointed towards her room...

she walked in the room Peeking in seeing that she was in fact still sleep.. i finally got up cause they talk to fuckin loud..

I walked out to the living room..

Felicia-yall know what time it is why yall up soo damn earily. .walking to the balcony.

Asia-well its been a few days and we wanted to come over and make u breakfast kick it with you smoke some fire and..Denise-and talk about this wedding she cut Asia off..

Felicia-oh well we aint planning no wedding..

Denise-what happened.

Felicia-August dick happened he got that bitch I dont even wana say his hoe name he got that bitch pregnant. .. soo until we know forsure it aint his im not marrying his ass..

Asia-have you told him..

Felicia-hell fucking no he aint tell me she was working for him.. i poured my some water.. y should I say anything. .

Denise- Dont be petty talk to him about it ...

She looked at me like I better or she was going to beat me...

Felicia- and whats that going to change??? I waited for a response.. Exactly it aint gone change shit.. like I love him but that shit hurts me to the pit of my soul..i just broked down crying... what can I do he say its not his but.. I couldn't even talk I was crying out of control. Maybe them coming over early I need it I didnt talk about how I felt to anyone and this was the first time I tried to act like I was coo but inside I was screaming.

Denise-aww I knw let it out.. she said handing me a napkin. .

Asia- I know what will help you .. she was holding a bag of kush in her hand. . lets go outside I already got one rolled... a few hours passed and we was knocked out in my room with the baby.. I got alert on my phone..
August - soo you home or your car just here and u out..

Felicia-lol noo I'm home in the room sleep.

August-when you gon give daddy a key??

Felicia-umm ion knw

August- open tha doe I been knocking for 2 minutes to long.

I got up and took Alena to the front room ta play in her play pin...I glanced at the time and I saw that it was 1:00...I finally opened the door.. he stood there dressed nice and he smiled amazing..

Felicia- where u going..

August- is you gon let me in..

Felicia- noo not until I know where you was or where you going...

he cracked a smile walking towards me.. then his smiled faded..

August- were you cryin.. he grabs my chin looking at my eyes.. dont say you wasnt crying ya eyes puffy..

I move to the side to let him in he walks towards the baby she was standing smiling August- Is that Daddies big girl.. he picked her up she was excited to see him as always he gave her kisses on her cheeks and was tickling her she was screaming laughing. ..

August- you cooked breakfast nah you couldn't the saucage is burnt.. I was rolling.

Asia- Aye nigxa it aint burnt its called Cajun you know.. She said standing in the hallway.

August-nah that shit burnt .. you remurderd that damn pig or road kill them shxts look nasty..he was laughing. .

Asia- wateva nigxa .. y yo ass dressed soo damn nice and shxt where you goin...

August - Damn... yall noisy as hell ..

Felicia-well nigxa you know this soo tell us...

then Denise got up and walked passed everyone to get a water..

Denise- hey Aug .. why you dressed like you got a interview ta go to .. Asia and I started busting up laughing. .

August- Man forget yall..I was trying tell yall befo I start who else back therr shidd..

Felicia- Nobody baby come on ..

August-ight coo ... well ya knw how I got the gage order on Brittany ...Felicia-yea.. well anyways i went ta court and mah lawyer got the gag order once she has the baby and we take the paternity test and im not the father she cant ever talk about it .

Felicia-well thats good I wish she was just lying about everything. I got a phone call it was Ryan. I didn't bother to answer the phone...

August-so you not going to answe ya phone..

Felicia- no im not..y..he grabbed my phone answered it.

Ryan- hey Felicia we still on fa tonight...

August- on fa what??

Ryan- who is

August- its aint no Felicia thats fa damn sure.

Ryan- this must b her cheating ass baby daddy..

August- oh you got jokes mah nigxa dnt get fucked up tryin to act hard on the phone bitch ass..

just then I knew it was going down..

Denise- well thats my que you ready Asia. .

Asia- no this shit getting good ...Denise- gurl get ya ass up lets go.. ight sis ill see you later I love you.. giving me a kiss and Alena one too..I walked them ta the door and August was still cussing Ryan out..

he tossed my phone on the counter. .

August-so you running ya mouth to Ryan

Felicia-excuse me

August- dont play stupid did u fuck him..

Felicia- August you knw I wouldn't do that

August- well thats not what he sayin what kinda trainer the he is...he know all our fucking business and shit..

Felicia-what are u talking bout

August-man I'm fucking good im leaving and mah ass asked ta marry you and u been fucking this nigxa..

Felicia -August are you fucking serious right now I aint fucked him.. he went out the front door and slammed it behind him..

Umm what just happened? ?
y did Ryan lie like that??
August believe this nigxa too what he thinking? ?
Should Felicia just told August she aint wana marry him....
place comments and vote...
#Ccnation #Candynation .. #wedanation