baby momma drama

Felicia- hey Aug

Person- No this isn't august, who is this

Felicia-Felicia who is this?

Brittany-Brittany oh you his ex-right, yeah he sleep hol up baby the phone.

I heard august in the background saying something it sounded it like he was sleep. I was so through at this point I tried my best to calm down.

Brittany- yea he not waking up,

Felicia- oh hell fuckin nah this nigga are you even trying to wake him up? At this point I was beyond piss

Brittany- what da fuck yo ass don't understand he not waking up , shit take yo ass on get off my man line aint shit you have to say to him yall not together no moe so fucking move on bitch.

Felicia- ok since yo ass wana be answering his phone and shit like you a fucking receptionist with you simple ass tell him I have a doctor's appointment today since you like being all in people shit bitch.

I hung the phone up this was the same bitch he was fucking with when I caught him cheating oh lord Jesus help me. I got up and started getting dressed for my doctor's appointment I put on some acid wash jeans with a sweater and I tried to put on some converses but I couldn't tie them up I just grabbed my sandals. I put on a beanie and had my hair down I waited around for August to show and he never did so I just got up and left to the appointment. I was sitting in the lobby and I signed my name in and set back down and waited to be called and he walked in the lobby I just rolled my eyes. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead and set next to me.

August- I'm sorry I was late

Felicia- its whatever don't bother

August- whatchu mean its what ever

Felicia-yo receptionist didn't give you my message?

August- what are you talking about Felicia why you tripping on me fo.

Felicia- forget it.

Medical Assistant- Felicia Johnson the Dr.Blair is ready for you. Your waiting room is to the left she will be in there shortly.

I got up and walked to the back passed the medical assistant and August followed we got to our room and he still wanted to press the issue. I didn't even want to talk to him any more about it. It literally is what it is at this point we aren't together and I have to face that. The Doctor came in smiling in the room.

Doctor Blair- How are you feeling?

Felicia- umm in between ok and bad, my emotions are going crazy over the past few months.

Doctor Blair- that's normal sometimes you will be overly emotional and a lot of things will or may not bother you. How is everything else sleeping and eating are you eating what I recommend for your diet?

Felicia- umm yes I try to stick with it. and I have been having really bad pains around my stomach, it's like my stomach get super hard and tight the pain literally stops me right in my tracks and I just rub my stomach to try to soothe the pain away.

Doctor Blair- Ok that is normal either try sitting down for a minute or taking a bath now if the cramps become unbearable you start bleeding come to the hospital right way. This is your last trimester so start getting ready your appointments will be every two weeks and then once a week when it closer to the time make sure you rest and get sleep. Mr. Alsina I see you look like you have a question you want to ask.

August- umm yea what if she goes in labor early what do I do

Dr.Blair- just call me and get her to the labor and delivery. Ms.Johnson I'm going to have you lay back and lift your shirt. She put the transducer on my stomach looking for the babies heart beat and there it was the Doctor smiled and August smiled big also. She help me up and gave me a towel to wipe the gel off my stomach.