too many secrets

The next morning I woke up I was still sleepy and I went back to bed I had been feeling sick all day, I was coughing, sneezing, throwing up my whole world was all messed up. August had left to the label so I was home alone I got on my phone and started browsing Instagram I had made me account about a week ago and started uploading pictures I found a few people I knew and requested them. I set at home all day in the bed I got up and took a shower and put on another larger shirt and set in bed. My phone rang and it was Denise i didn't even want to answer it but I did anyways.

"Hey sis what's up" I sounded groggy

"Ughh you sound horrible how you get sick so damn fast like that you were just at my house yesterday" Denise said.

"girl I have no clue it just happened prolly something I ate on top of sleeping with the window open I have a sore throat I haven't even got up only to take a shower and get back in the bed". I said taking a sip of tea

"Shit where that nigga Aug at he should be home with you, I called you to let you know I'm going to be leaving two days earlier i will come by your house to bring you my key"

"He actually left while I was sleep, oh I have a Instagram now add me, and have fun in Virginia now I have to figure out what I'm going to eat for Thanksgiving you know I can't cook a turkey" I said sneezing.

" girl you will be fine Kroger has those boxed turkey meals for 40 dollars get one of those" she said laughing

"bitch you trying to be funny I'ma kick your ass you play to much I guess I will figure out something. I'll let you finish packing and stuff tell Trey I said whud up nigga be safe and have a wonderful trip" we both hung up and I laid back down felt like my head was spinning. I heard the door close it could have only been two people August or Travis I didn't even bother to move but I had to get up. I walked down the hall toward the kitchen to heat up my tea I looked like a freaking train wreck. Travis was in the kitchen making him a sandwich I opened the microwave and he jumped I guess he didn't realize I was here.

"oh shit Felicia I forgot yo was here you startled a nigga, what the hell happen to you? You look like shit" he said walking pass me placing all the items to make his sandwich on the counter.

"you got jokes I guess I came down with a flu or something" I said almost in a whisper.

"damn that's all bad you need to lay down cant be walking around here looking like a mothafucking zombie and shit getting niggas sick" he said laughing I punched him in the arm

"you fucking play to much nigga,how was class today?" I said grabbing my drink out of the microwave.

"it was cool I had a test today I passed it barely with a B that shit was hard I'm surprised I got a damn B" he put everything back in the fridge and walked to the living room sitting down . I followed him and we watched T.V.

"Did you hear Aug going on tour again just a few dates though" Travis looked at me with a mouth full of food.

"Oh really I didn't even know when you find this out?" I said grabbing the throw blanket off the couch wrapping it around me.

"Oh he called me today and told me, it's like 12 more shows I 'ma assume that includes appearances and shit too".

"oh I didn't even know well good for him I guess, Travis I don't want to be rude but I 'ma laydown I'm super sleepy" he looked at me and helped me up off the couch I went walking down the hall back in the bedroom I climbed back into the bed and grabbed my phone and txt August.

August

POV

I was sitting in the studio working with jezzy when I heard my phone go off I grabbed it once we finally took a break it was Felicia, I looked at the time I have been gone for quite a few hours pretty much all day.