Family Matters

I walked in the nursery I couldn't believe my eyes.

August- you jus gone stand there c'mere baybeh.

he walked away from the babies bassinet and scooped me up in his arms placing kisses all over my lips and neck.

August- I missed you beybah

Felicia-i missed you.when did you get here?

August- few hours ago I only have a few days home like 3 I think and I'm back on the road.

Felicia-So you finally get to meet our daughter.

August-Yea she is beautiful, I wana show u something beybah follow me.

he walked in front of me holding my hand he lead me to our room.

August-sit on the bed

I sat down trying to figure out what he was doing. he sat next to me and reached into his back pocket and pulled out a box.

August-beybah I got this made for you

handing me the box. I took it

Felicia-August you didnt have to get me anything thing.

August-come on open it

I opened the box it was a locket with a picture when we first met and on the other side a pic of our daughter my eyes teared up.

Felicia-baby its beautiful.

I reached and kissed him he deepened the kiss I got up and placed the box on the dresser.

August- it's been so long

he kept kissing on my caressing me he put his hands down my joggers.

August- i'm goin to tair that ass up.

he whispered in my ear.

he pulled my joggers off and signaled for me to take my shirt off. August got off the bed and stood over me while I laid on the bed naked. he bit his lip and got on his knees and spread my legs. As soon as he went down on me he kissed my lips between my legs and parted them with his tongue he french kissed my kitty. he had stop right wheb it was getting good.

Felicia- why you stop. I set up on my elbows. waiting for a answer. He looked at me smiling and got up and kissed me on the forehead.

August- You want me. he started to unbuckled his pants sliding then off. he grabbed my leg with his arm putting it over his shoulders while he put himself inside of me.

August-damn gurl mmm. he started moving himself further inside me I dug my nails inside his back.He started quickening his pace.

August- I love you.You mine right. he said breathy.

Felicia-Yes baby I love you I'm yours always.

after our small conversation exchange his grunting was louder the more his paced quickened. he got up and laid on his back so I could ride him. I came moments later he smacked my ass and turned me over while still inside me and all you could hear was moaning and he came moments after. he stayed slumped over me kissing my back. we both took a shower together and changed in something and it was tine to feed the baby.

August-damn beybah you just gave me life shxt. he said smiling

Felicia- its been a while I forgot Denise and Asia are in the living room.

August-you think you was loud enough for them. he started laughing.

I went to the nursery and to the living room Denise and Asia was sitting on the sofas watching Tv.

Asia-bout damn time what was yall doing making a fucking porno.

Felicia- shut up I got caught up in the moment .

Denise- yea too much in the moment.

I grabbed Alenas bottle and went to sit on the couch.August came in the living room sitting down next to me. I handed him the baby to hold she was wide awake.

August- hey mamas daddy loves you.

Denise-yall to damn cute August where ya phone so we can take a picture.

He reached handed my sister his phone and she took a picture of him with the baby. we kicked it for a while it was nice Denise and Asia were about to leave i walked them to the kitchen towards where to the side door. August was with Alena bonding with her.

hey yall.. tell me what ya think feedback. ..feedback. ...I love hearing ways to improve the story. btw who has went to the URXTOUR? AND DID a meet&greet with August?? I'm excited I will meet him for the first time next week.Anyways spread the love and if ya reading this and know of any other good stories drop them in a comment. ight thats it for now I will try to update soon I'm updating on my phone