Acting Funny

Denise and Trey finally made it to the hospital from the airport we told them everything that happend and Asia still was not awake we actually didnt know when she was going to wake up .. there was nothing we could do because we didnt know who attacked her and the place that they found her didnt have any camaras so it felt like we was just running around in circles.. we stood there for a few hours after my sister and trey got there .. August kept watching me which made me uncomfortable. i kept my distance from him especially being the fact that James ass was around .. it killed me to not let him know what was going on between us but for the safty of my child i will endure anything for her .. James came back and set next to me in the lobby he reached to hold my hand .. August got up and rolled his eyes and walked out of the hospital .. Denise walked towards James and i sitting across from us .

Denise- did they say what happened or who did this to her?

Felicia- No they still dont have any clues to who it could be .. we just have to pray that she remembers when she wakes up. i said wipping a tear from my eye.. we stayed there for most of the day untill visiting hours where over i got in James Camero and we drove to the house..

James- baby i'm sorry bout yesterday.. he said with one hand on the wheel the other on my leg.. i didnt say anthing i just looked at him and moved his hand from my leg.. we arrived at my sisters house and i sat in the livingroom on the couch with my phone in my hand August was texting me ..

August- yo y you actin like dat

Felicia- i cant talk you like that anymore what we did a few nights ago where a mistake ..

August- a mistake seriouly?

i didnt respond back to him i just left it at what is.. i tried to avoid James as much as possible he had to leave out to take care of some business and i was finally alone and could go to sleep..

I left felicia at the house to meet of with Brittany and dicuss what she had planned for once we get the results back i pulled up to her apartment and got out walking towards the door she opened it she move to the side to let me in ..

Brittany- so whats going on with Asia?

james- she still knocked out and shit and everything is pretty much taken care of for the most part.

Brittany- and Felicia keep her out of August hear ..

James- thats nothing to worry about i got her in check .. she came and set on my lap kissing me.

few days had gone by Asia was starting to making some progress she would move her fingers when she heard her name .. Chris stayed everyday with her he canceled appearances and shows .. i was going to stay up there with him tonight being that I didn't like being alone with james.. I was getting dressed and james was going through my stuff again... like seriously what is his deal...

Felicia-what are you looking for ..

James-man I put my gun in this top drawer yo ass moved it ..

Felicia-what noo I would never..and y are u keeping that shit in the house..

James-where did you put my gun..he started to get upset..I can put whatever the fuck I wont in this bitch watch yo damn mouth. Felicia-james I said I aint move it.. he started to get furious with me I backed away and he grabbed me by my arms and threw me down on the bed and started punching me repeatedly in my ribs... he then started choking me until I passed out.

I woke up to the vibration of my phone under my head.. I groaned in pain looking at the screen it was Chris calling me I slid it over and answered the phone.

Felicia- hello

Chris -hey were you still coming a nigga getting hungry.. he said laughing

Felicia-yea I must fell asleep. .I lied ... I will be right there in ten... I went to the bathroom to put on a different shirt just cause it smelled like james.. I lifted my shirt over my head and looked in the mirror my ribs were red, purple and swore to the touch..I noticed my lip was swollen on the lower rightside of my mouth...I couldn't go out looking like this... I got my phone and txt him...
Felicia-hey chris I'm not feeling good ..
Chris-oh ok yea you wouldn't be able to come in Icu sick ... ight sis love u