selfies

I was sitting at the edge of the bed putting on my socks and my phone rang.. I picked it up from the nightstand i seen it was August. .
Felicia- hey ..
August- hey baybeh y you answering the phone all sexy and shit...
Felicia- no I'm not I can't deal with you .. I said smiling...
August-well u have to .. but yea Alena is you coming over .. let me get some its been a minute. ..
Felicia- Ok I'm putting on my shoes be there in 20 minutes. ..August I cant with omg ... dude I'm going to let you go..
August- like that ...Felicia- jus like that...
James walked in the room from the shower...
Felicia- lemme call you back ..
August-aight ... we both hung up ...
james- who was that baby.. he said putting on some boxers.. I wont lie James is sexy but August he can't compare like I needed August to fuck me right everything about August when I put him next to James August was winning hands down... I found myself daydreaming bout the sex.. lawd have mercy I had to wake up this was crazy August and I keep flirting he gons gst these draws.. james kept looking at me ..
Felicia- y u looking at me like that...I smiled..
James- your beautiful baby .. he reached and kissed me..
Felicia-im going to go get the baby you and wana come ...
james-nah baby I have something to do ...
Felicia-ok well ima go head and go .. I stood up and kissed him ... I grabbed my purse and went down stairs ....I grabbed my sisters car keys and my phone was ringin again..
Felicia-hello
Asia -so really bitch u couldn't call me ...
Felicia-oh shit I forgot I was with ...Asia-Im coming over soo stay yo lying ass there heffa ...
Felicia-aight hurry up I gots thangs to do hoe ....
Asia- b therr in 5 ... and she hung up ... I set outside and wait for her and like she said five minutes later she was here... I walked over to her car and seen James was coming out the house ...
Asia- who is that dude ..
Felicia-boyfriend. ..
Asia- what get out ...Felicia-seriously I met him like six months ago Asia-he cute but his face look familiar he from here..
Felicia-nah he from Cali ..
Asia and I drove off and she helped me do a few errands .. the thing that you had to love about Asia she dont care bout nobody feelings and will tell you in a minute with no problem she always kept me laughing....

August
POV

I had got off the phone with Felicia and went back to the living where my momma was grilling the fuck out of Brittany ... as soon as i came back in the living room my momma made this face wallking passed me ..

August- yo what you do to mah momma ..

Brittany- she said that the baby doesnt look like you at all or Alena ... she was wipping a tear from her face..all i could say was damn if my momma dont think the baby mine then shit the baby aint mine ... i wont front ah nigxa felt bad that the lil nigxa might not have a daddy shit i know how that feel but i cant take on something that isnt my responbilty on some real G shit i'm just not that dude fa real...

August- Listen just get the home dna kit at fucking walgreens and we just take the test tomorrow and i can see if we can expadite the process cause i know it takes like a few week to get the results .. she just looked at me and smiled ..

Brittany- ok August lets do it sunday i leave monday back to Ny .. i set there looking at here feed the baby .. and looking at my daughter drinking her cup playing with her toys.. Brittany got up i helped her with Baby walking to the car .. i put the baby in the car and strapped him in closing the door waving to her by.. i walked back in the house and set back down on the couch picking up my daughter ..

Momma Sheila- Boi that aint yo baby what is you thinkin bout .. didnt i tell you, to slow yo ass down now look at you getting all these what you call them "thots" pregnant .. You gone take a perturnity test boi .. something bout that girl ion like get yo shit right son..

August- i know momma we gone do it a day after Trey and Denise wedding.. i need ta smoke ... i walked out toward the backyard and lit mah blunt.. i seen mah momma walk towards the front door and Felicia walked in with Asia..

Asia- hey momma .. giving her a hug... oh my i love your hair who you thank you is looking all cute and shit... she was smiling .. you growing yo hair out she was touching her hair.

Momma Sheila- yea i wanted to try something different .. how you been you looking good ..

Asia-shoot i'm good ..

i walked up to momma giving her a big ass hug with a kiss on her cheek ... she hugged me back supper tight ..

Felicia- i missed you momma.. where mah baby tho..

Momma sheila- she in the living room with her uncle Travis.. i walked in the living room seeing travis let his baby niece crawl all over him like he a jungle gym..

Felicia- wud up niggah .. Alena saw me and starting screaming trying to run towards me ..Travis walked over giving me a hug while Alena Hugged me on my legs cheesing hella hard .. i seen August threw the sliding glass window .. he was standing there looking all types of fine .. he signaled for me to come outside .. Travis picked up the baby ,, and i walked out to the backyard..

August-whats good Baybeh...He pulled me into a tight hug and placed his hands tight above my ass i looked up at him he was smoking his blunt blowing the smoke out his nose turning the his head to blow the smoke out and not in my face...

Felicia- why you bein extra today tho .. August- ion know what yo ass talking bout ...

Felicia-whatever August.. August- dont whatever me you the one trying to use me for my body and shit ... i just started rolling ..

Felicia- niggah you is beyone stupid fa that im so done with you ... He placed his hands in mine ..

Asia- what the hell is going on in here huh did i miss something .. tha fuck yall during yelp i said during cause i'm confused as fuck.. she said laughing .. when this happend she said point back and fourth ..

Felicia-omg i swear yall both burnt out.. i walked back in the house ..

i pulled up in the parking lot and wait about twenity minutes and they didnt come yet i grabbed my phone and dailed their number this had to be done at the time that i told them .. i had shit i had to do .. then five minutes later i seen a all black mercedeez pull up next to me and i hopped out of my camero and into the frontseat..

James- you got what i asked for ..

unknown-- didnt i say i was going to get it chill the fuck out niggah..

i took the package from them and got out the car .. unknown- Aye dont fuck this up ..

James - i know what i'm doin you worry bout you ..