give me the strength

August- hey can I come in ... she finally let me in her apartment I walked and set in the living room on the sofa while she set on the other side. ..

Crystal- why are u here its been almost a year since I last seen you how are you and yo Girl heard yall had a baby

August- yea a lil girl.. I left my girl at home we got into a fight .. . .

Crystal-being here wont make it right between just make it worst go home. ..

August-you right .I fucked up big time I got that bitch Brittany pregnant ion even knw how I used a condom..

Crystal- that was stupid listen Aug ion knw y you came here yo girl dnt like me and I can give too shits bout her.

August-listen I need to clear my head and you the first person I thought of back in the day we was like bestfriends

Crystal- yea and then we started fucking and that changed , ok August I get it you can crash on the couch until you sober up in the morning I think have some sweats you can wear. she got up and went ta the back and came back with a towel and tge sweats with a shirt . I took them from her and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.I guess all this bs im in is starting to stress me out and all I can blame is myself I think that y I snapped on Felicia like that.. I took my shower came back and set down on the sofa Crystal was reading ..

Crystal- you feel better?

August- yea ...

Crystal- whats going on something is

wrong..

August- just got alot on my mind and shxt and its my fault...

Crystal- do you love her..

i just looked at her for a moment

Crystal- do you love her yes or no

August- hell yea with all my heart I just cant.. I paused I just dnt know why I fucking do what I do to hurt her .. she everything a nigxa want and I fuckin cheat on her and then try to make it up by buyin her shit. ..

Crystal- i cant believe ima say this .. go for what you want nigxa you love her then stay dedicated to making the relationship work..

August-yea I can do that..

Crystal- now ima go lay down see you in the morning..

August-nah ima go home thank you

she got up and hugged me. I  placed a kiss on her forehead she walked me out and I got it the car and headed to Felicias condo.. I pulled into the parking garage and parked... I noticed her purse and keys where still inside the car.. just then I started to feel really bad I was gone over 3 1^2 hours I made my way to the elevator. I used her keys to get in the house it was completely dark in the house... I took my shoes off and pants. I laid next to her and she shifted her body turning on the light by the bed.