BABY IS DOWN TO RIDE

I walked in the living room thinking to myself what could Brittany be doing here and y does she need Ryan here too.

August- why yall in my crib?

Felicia-your whore needs to tell you something * she was getting up walking towards the kitch.

August- why you leaving Felicia.

Felicia- dnt worry about me talk to ya bitch.

Brittany-you gone get enough of calling me out my name disrespecting me like that.

Felicia- bitch... please you gone beat mah ass ..I just call it how I see it.

Brittany- August check her.

August- I aint trying to hear shit you saying what yo ass want y you here in my house unannounced and shit.

Felicia got up and got the baby and took her to Travis.

Ryan- ok lets get this over with stop the pettiness and get ta the point Brittany.

Felicia walked back into the living room sitting on the sofa.

Brittany- August I been trying to call you but you been avoiding me ...Felicia- cause u a jump off duhh..mumbling

Brittany-why you know I love you..

Felicia-get ta the point please dnt drag this bullshit out.

Ryan-Felicia please just let her talk.

Felicia mouth whatever.

August-listen im sorry that I played you like I did over the years but I love Felicia..

Brittany started to tear up..

Brittany- AUGUST I'M PREGNANT. .

the room grew silent I looked at Felicia expression change.

Felicia-August is this fucking true you fucked this bitch without a condom??

August- I used protection I know I did she said she was on the pill.

Felicia- And you fucking believed her omg how can you be soo fucking stupid. oh lawd sweet baby Jesus give me the strength. she kept sayin that over and over.

August- Brittany how long you known this

Brittany- I just found out a few months ago.

I fucked up big time ion know what ta do they way she did this was soo very fucked up I can't fix it just hope that the baby aint mine.

August-yo I need ta talk to my girl.. and ion know if I'm the father we gone have to take a paternity test.I got up and walked ta the front doe and stood and held it open.

they both got up and walked towards the doe.

Brittany- you know this baby is your August.

August- no I dont that baby could be anybodies baby. she walked out followed by her brother and I closed the door and locked it and went to my room to talk to Felicia.she was on the bed with tears in her eyes.

Felicia- what are you thinking

August- I wasn't thinkin.

Felicia- is the baby yours August.

August- man it could b if it is I'm going to do what I gotta do fo my child if thats comes out ta bein my baby.

Felicia- get ya shit together nigxa seriously. are you sure u wana marry me are you ready to step up and be a husband a man. I'm not tripping whats done is done i'm hurt that you would fuck this rat with out a condom and come home to me like nothing.

August- baybeh I wana b with you I will b the man u want and need.I knw ah nigxa young and shit but I will step up and do what I gotta do for you and my family. I fucked up and shxt but are you still down ta roll with me fuck wit me still.

Felicia- get ya shit right. I love you and I aint letting no bitch think she gone take my spot. but you really need to prove yaself and gain my trust. *placing her hands on both sides of my face kissing me*

August- ight baybeh

Felicia- now go call a fucking lawyer and put a gag order on her last thing we need is this story to get out and you possibly not even the daddy.

August- ok ima go do it now. I got up and grabbed my phone and called some people and made a few moves and they were going to serve her the paper work the someday.

yes this is short but hey its something right. shout out to my girls #Ccnation all day erryday