Quality Time

The food was done and we all ate good I was just getting out the shower and August was in the living room looking at a movie I went to my room I don't even know why I was avoiding the little talk he wanted to have I know I could be being childish right now but this was crazy for me I honestly don't think he know what he talking about fa reals that's a big commitment and his track record I'm trying to move past it and its hard as it is so just imagine having to be married to someone you barely trust that has issue with telling a random chick I'm good. I laid in bed looking in a magazine when I heard a knock on my door and August head popped in the room looking all types of silly.

August-yo come here.

I just looked at him like he was crazy what could he want right now I pushed the covers back and got out the bed and walked down the hall to his room nigga couldn't even help me out the bed.

Felicia- whats up?

August- y you standing by the door come in here stop looking surprised like you don't know what I want.

Felicia-boy stop.

August moved over and signaled for me to sit next to him I did as asked for once and looked at him waiting for him to start talking. He looked at me licking his lips when he does that I swear any girl has fallen victim to it and I know for a fact he knows that this is every women's kryptonite. That look alone he could get whatever he want.

Felicia- y do you do that?

August- do what?

Felicia- boy who you fooling you know what I'm talking about

August- listen I don't know what you talking 'bout but I do want to put a few things out on the table and get a understanding of us.

Felicia- ok change the subject if you want to.

August- I know I have done you wrong many of times I know that but I came to realize that I aint shit without you and the thought of you being with someone else got me sick I cant imagine you loving someone the way you love me, kissing someone the way you kiss me, sexing a another nigga good like you do me. That had me feeling some type of way we have been together now little over a year and we been through some shit and I know you the one for me and I meant what I said in the kitchen earlier I want you to marry me it doesn't have to be now but I want you to know I'm ready and will wait until you are.

I was takin back by his words he was so serious right now and I couldn't say nothing but nod my head. I mean what could really happen he doesn't even have a ring so this was just a conversation I was relived once I said that to myself. I got up off the bed to push his blankets back I listened to him talk for ever this lil nigga was too excited for me but I want lie this is what I love just me and him no other bitch in the way no distractions nothing just us.

August- I want to post a pic up on IG of us

Felicia- hell no your fans are crazy as shit I seen the stuff they say about girls that even glance at you.

August-bye Felicia, you was one of them once so come on Ion care bout all dat if they love me they will be happy for me but we taking a picture.

Felicia- yea but I didn't threaten anyone either. Alright hurry up let's do this

He took out his phone and laid between my legs and lifted my shirt and then handed me his phone to take the picture of him kissing my stomach with the caption.

*Blessed* I handed him back his phone and he uploaded it I knew it was bout to go down and August thought it was funny too. 46 seconds later 25 thousands likes this was crazy 600 comments these girls where crazy some of them at least it was a lot of wtf, who is this, aww hell nah he got a girl pregnant, squad coming for her, and there were a few aww I'm happy, so happy for you congrats.