Untitled Part 44

we had the wedding and were at the reception it was cracking there was an open bar a few famous friends but mostly everyone was family .. August was dressed so fucking nice i couldnt help myself my eyes was wondering at him all night .. i had to catch myself .. i came with James and i was being very disrespectul and August wasnt helping ..

James- baby you wana dance .. i looked away from August .

Felicia-oh yea sure .. he grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor we started to slow dance together.

James- are you enjoying yourself tonight baby ? he pulled me closer to him ..

Felicia- yea actually i am .. are you having a nice time you have been really quiet. the music stopped playing and he pulled his phone out and answered it ..he put one hand finger up signaling for me to hold one ..

James- baby i really gotta take this call ..

Felicia-ok.. he walked out the buiding and i went to seat back down .. August walked over to me ..

August-c'mere .. i looked at him and smiled .. where ya lil boyfriend go??

Felicia- who cares wheres Alena ..

August- she wit my momma .. c'mere i wana show you something ..

James- whats up why are you calling me right now i told you i was busy..

Unknown- i'm coming around the corner to where you are at meet me out back .. in five minutes.

James- fuck aight i'm coming right now .. i hung up the phone and went to the back .. i waited for five minutes and made sure there was no one was out back ... the black mercedeez pulled up and parked and they got out the car i walked over to them ..

James- why are you here i told you i would be with mah girl ..

unknown- niggah chill the fuck out you got til tonight to do that ..

James- aight i gotcho ..

unknown- you need this .. flashing a pistol ..

James- put that shit away ion need that i got this .. i grabbed the gun from them and a another car pulled up next to us and someone got out the driverside of the car ..

Asia- what the fuck .. i turned and seen it was Asia .. are you fuckin kidding me ..

unknown- you better fix it before she opens her big ass mouth.. i seen Asia grabbing her phone and dailing a number .. i grabbed her and hit her over the head with my pistal i put her in the trunk of the mercedeez and called felicia...

James- baby hey listen i gotta go i'l be back tomorrow i have to fly out right now something came up with work ..

Felicia- ok i guess i will see you when you get back .. i hung the phone up and got in the car and drove off..

.. August- why are you looking like that

Felicia- oh nothing where we going .. he had his hand out and i placed mine in his and followed where he was taking me .. we walked down a hall from the reception area.. he opened a door .. and walked in ... i stood there looking at him ..

Felicia - August where the hell are you taking me to.. i followed him inside and he closed the door behind ,,

August- how long you think i was going to let you keep flirting with me alnight ya know daddy dont like that .. he said pushing me up against the wall .. he kissed me and put his hand under my skirt gripping my ass . you aint wearing any panties you trying .. he said smirking ..

Felicia- why you got me in this damn storage room august .. i cant do this ...

August- scary ass .. i'ma take yo ass home with me thats on everything.. come on scary ass .. we walked out the storage room ...

i pulled up to a vacent lot and grabbed Asia and she kept screaming ...

James - shut the fuck up bitch .. stop fucking screaming or i'ma beat yo fuckin ass ..

Asia- your not going to get away with this... LET ME GO somebody help me ... she kept screaming

James -shut the fuck up bitch .. i punched her in the mouth with my fist she was trying to fight me back .. i lost control this bitch wouldnt shut her fuckin mouth ... two hours into the night i drove her off and left her body in the vacant lot ..