Asia Wright

August

pov

I went ta Denise and Trey house to get my daughter. .. James aint say what was wrong just Felicia left and he had to do something. ..which is fine by me last thing I want is my daughter around that mothafucka .... I called Felicia but no answer ... I pulled into my long ass driveway and my phone started to vibrate...

August-yo wud it do ..

Travis- aye did you talk to momma

August-nah man why

Travis-something happened to Asia.. Felicia down here tripping hard ...

August-I'm on my way ..

I hung up the phone and and put the car in reverse. . and hopped on the freeway doin 80... I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital and grabbed Alena and I seen chris.. Felicia. .Travis and my momma sitting in the lobby ... Felicia was going off cause they wouldn't allow her to see Asia..

August-yo what the fuck is going on..

Chris- man ion knw Asia in the hospital we dnt knw they aint said shit and to top it off they said they wont let anyone in until they have family..

August-thats some bullshit... aight Felicia baybeh be cool I grabbed her into a huge..

Felicia- ion knw whats wrong they wont tell me anything .. she was crying in my chest... I tried to calm her down chris was clearly upset but was holding it together. . for the most part.. I looked up and a man walked over to us..

Person- hi can I speak with Felicia. .

felicia looked up and let me go and walked over to the man wipping her face. .

Felicia-yes thats me..

Person-Hi I spoke with you on the phone my name is Detective Stevenson. .

Felicia-is she ok ..

Detective- i just need to ask you a few questions about your friend. .. did she have any enemys like people that wont to hurt her..

Felicia-no.. if she did I would know..why what happened can you just let it out already. . then a doctor walked over to Felicia I had to step in because she was not really trying to cooperate..

Doctor- hi.. are you guys relatives of Ms.Wright..

August-yes we are .. I held Felicias hand..

Doctor- Unfortunately your friend was beaten very bad.. just then Felicia gasped

Felicia- oh mah god noo.. she started to cry .I pulled her into me hugging her..

Doctor- she just came out of surgery. . she suffered some broken bones, bruises she is barely hanging on.. who ever done this they were hopping she wouldn't be alive surprisingly she is . At this time we are trying to do our best to keep her stable.

August-can we see her..

Doctor- once they move her to Icu yea we will let you know..

August-thank you Doctor. i glanced at Chris he was trying to hold everything together. .

I just cant imagine who would want to hurt Asia .. my heartached cause she was like family to me even tho she extra, annoying she was still fam... I looked at Felicia she she looked soo helpless and lost..I seen her pick up her phone and was calling her sister..