Love..Trust..Lies. .

August left with the baby and he was pissed I'm surprised he didn't go off on him ... everyone know it doesn't take alot for him to go off on you.. its only a matter of time before he goes in on James... I got up to take a shower and get ready to lay down my sister said she will be here tomorrow night... I got all my things together and went in the shower five minutes in, the bathroom door opened and james came into the bathroom as i was coming out .. he stood in the doorway he towered over me looking at me which made me very unconfrontable..

Felicia- excuess me can i get by please .. he just stood at me with a glass in his hand .. he stood there letting me by and i walked in the room getting dressed .. and ready to laydown for bed ..

James- why you acting funny felicia.. i looked at him as i was walking to wrap my hair for the night ..

Felicia-ion know what your talking about honestly- i said as i tied my head wrap in a knot.. he walked over to me as i was about to walk out the room and grabbed my arm .. i looked at him .

James- listen i aint stupid lemme find out you fucking your babydaddy felicia..

Felica- what the fuck is wrong with your fucking drunk let go of me ..i tried to snatch my arm away from him but he held a strong grip on my arm ...

James- like i fucking said lemme find out ... he loosen his grip on my arm and walked out of the room smiling ..

i felt uncomfortable after that .. i was glad that Alena was with her dad i went downstairs to get me a snack i seen him eating left overs in the kitchen .. i opened the fridge and grabbed some icecream and walked back towards the living room .. he grabbed me again ..

James-baby come here .. i'm sorry for grabbing you like that .. he pulled me into him hugging me tight kissing on my cheek...

Felicia- ok James we good just let me go your hugging me to tight.. he finally let go.. i went to the guest room and laid down in bed looking through a few photo albums of my sister , asia and i growing up.. i put them away cause they started to have me feeling some type of way .. just the thought of her not being able to pull through hurt my heart.. i laid there and grabbed my phone and txt August..

Felicia- are you awake??

August- yea i just put Alena to sleep .. whats up..

Felicia- nothing i just was about to go to sleep..

August- oh you miss daddy .. yo ass should came home with me .. lol

Felicia- yea i do miss you .. that was my fault.. i will see you tomorrow right ?

August- Of course ...

Felicia- I'm sorry about James,

August- you dont need ta aplogise about that faggot ass nigxa .. listen i love you and i wll speak to you later ..

felicia- i love you too..

i stopped texting him and put my phone on the nightstand just as i put it down it vibrated i looked at the locke screen it was August Face timing me.

Felicia-Hey.. i said with a smile on my face ..

August- who you looking cute for ?

Felicia- i swear you to much.. i said smiling ..

August- i just wanted to see ya face befo i laid down .. goodnight baybeh i love you ..

Felicia- goodnight August i love you too - blowing him a kiss ..

i hung the phone up and put it on the nightstand and wrapped myself in the covers and fell asleep.. a few hours into the night i heard James in the room .. moving stuff around i just laid there and pretended to be sleep he started to go through my phone ..

James- wake up .. he said flopping on the bed .. stop you aint sleep .. get up ..

Felicia- James pls leave me alone

James- so you fucking him huh

Felicia- Fucking who .. what are you talking about.. i said sitting up turning the light on on the nightstand..

James- so yo ass gone sit there and fucking lie to me felicia... i threw the phone on my lap with my txt msgs open ..

Felicia- why are you going through my stuff james you have no right going through my personal belongings ..

James- what i say if i find out you was fucking with this nigga.. i just rolled my eyes ..

Felicia- get out my room with that bullshit ..

James- laughs.. bullshit.. he sat on the bed taking another drink of his bottle .. you think im fucking with you i'm so serious .. i got up off the bed and walked around him he was blocking the walkway between the bed and the dresser.. i tried to go past and he stood up and i proceeded to walk passed him and he grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed..

James- you think i'm pussy huh.. i tried to get up but he held my hands down .. i'ma have to teach you to obey me .. he was using one hand to hold both my wrist down..using the other hand to rip my shorts off.. i couldnt believe what was happeneing .. he forced himself inside me.. it seemed like a enernity his liquior smell made me sick to my stomach.. he was kissing on my neck and lips and tears fell down the sides of my eyes has he coniunted to rape me .. he got up and pulled himself out of me and came on my ripped shorts .. James pulled his pants up and got off the bed..

James- if you say anything i will kill you and your daughter .. go clean yourself up .. he walked out the room and i laid there crying glancing at my wrist they were bursed..

Next day..

i never went to sleep just because i was scared ... i took a shower and got dressed and waited for to go see Asia.. James took me to the hosptial the car ride was awarkward. we pulled up to the hospital we walked inside the building he put his arm around me when he seen august..

James- baby i'll be back.. he walked off getting on the phone..

August got up and walked over to me with a confused look on his face..

August- whats wrong baybeh you ok .. he tried to hug me and kiss me .. i put my hand up for him not to touch me.. whats up with you ..

Felicia-nothing August.. please just leave me alone..

August- what happened y you acting like that .. he had a stank face ..

james came back inside with a smug look on his face he came to sit next to me wrapping his arm around me august looked confused .. and got up and walked to the other side of the room not taking his eyes off me..