date night

later that night i had the whole house to myself it was quiet Alena was with momma Sheila so i took a long bubble bath and i got a phone call.. it was Ryan.

Felicia-hey Ryan whats up

Ryan-hey i knw i prolly shouldn't call you this is totally unacceptable

Felicia-no your cool whats wrong.

Ryan- nothing is wrong this is embarrassing i was supposed to go on a date tonight but she cancelled on me. i had two tickets see kevin hart would u like to go with me i hate to waste a ticket.

i set silent on the phone for a minute.

Felicia-ok sure ill go give me 45 minutes

Ryan - ok call me where your ready

we hung the phone up and i got out the tub and walked in the closet to find a dress i decided to go with a green maxi dress with red pumps. i got a call from Augusti put him on speaker.

Felicia-HEY BABY

August-what you doing

Felicia-Bout to head out. how was the show

August-it was good listen i wana see you so Im flyin you out to my next show in NOlA two days from now.wait hol up where u going ?

i knew this was coming

Felicia-to see kevin hart

August-mmm ight call me when u get home i love u .

Felicia-i love u too.

we got off the phone and i looked myself over one time before walking out the door to meet Ryan. if i said i was going out with a man August would throw a fit. i called ryan and he said he would meet me at the improv place. i seen his Bmw and i got out of my car he looked handsome i dont know why i was nervous like i was going on a date or something. Ryan kept looking me over smiling.

Felicia-y are u looking at me like that .i said laughing.

Ryan-you look beautiful i never noticed how beautiful you are.dont get me wrong i thought u were pretty but you look amazing.

Felicia-you clean up real nice too.

if i wasnt uncomfortable i was now.we walked in the venue it was amazing we had great time. I had such a great time I went out to eat we talked and got to know one another better.

Felicia-i had a really nice time.who would of thought you were actually funny.I said laughin

Ryan-yea I get that alot i can b a blast just when im working out I be in fit mode. he smiles and kisses me. I got caugth up in the moment and i kissed him back he gripped my body and held me with his strong musclar arms i was in heaven. catching my breath i broke away from him realizing what i was doing was wrong i'm not a cheater. i looked at him regretful.

Felicia- I have to get going now, thank you for the night out drive safe.

Ryan- I'm sorry I dont know what came over me.

Felicia-i will see you later.

I got up and went home and went straight to bed i couldnt believe what happend and i actually liked it this is going to be really bad really really bad.

~WEEK LATER ~

I got ona flight to go to New Orleans to see August. I got to the airport and I seen August waiting by a car. he had the biggest smile on his face which naturally would make you smile. I went up to him and embraced him he smelled so good.

August-damn girl you lookin sexy. he was biting his lip. i loved when he did that i went to hug him.

Felicia-hey baby. he started holding my hand i was starting to get butterflies in my stomach like it was the first time that i seen him.
August-wheres my baby i wanted her here too.
Felicia-your mother is bringing her she said her exact words "gon head child my grandbaby aint getting on no plan I'll be therr in the morning"
August and i both started cracking up we got inside the limo and was on our way somewhere he kept saying he wanted me to meet his family before the show tomorrow and he wanted to talke to me about something that was bothering him.

We got to what looked like his house he grabbed all my bags and we walked up to the house and made our way inside. he gave me a quick little tour of the house telling me where everything was at and he didnt waste no time once he got into the room where we was sleeping. he held me up against the wall caressing my legs and sucking on my neck.

August-i missed you beybah

Felicia- i missed you too. he kneeled down and started to kiss me on my chest and he removed my underwear and put his fingers between my legs caressing my spot i couldn't hold back i let out a moan and he picked me up and carred me to the bed and laid me down lifting up my dress kissing all over my stomach and legs. he pulled my legs pulling me closer to the edge of the bed putting my legs over his shouldlers as soon as he was about to kiss my spot there was a knock at the door.

August-yo who is it. this aint over ima get that ass later.

he looked back at me smiling i pulled my dress down and fixed myself and stood right behind him as he opened the door walking out the room.