Taking it there

My name is Felicia Johnson I'm 26 years young live in Cali, I have a degree in Nursing I'm a register Nurse (RN) I really dig helping people always something that I loved doing. I have a younger sister Denise she is 25 just finished school and she has a master's degree in Finance and Accounting she very smart and is she is interning with pay I don't know how she got that but I'm pretty sure she is overly qualified. Her best friend Asia is really pretty and she is a stripper named Redd she is the same age as my sister. We all have our own lives being that we all moved to where our jobs took us. My sister and her friend both stay In the ATL and I stayed on the west coast in Cali.

For the past week I have been going on and on bout this concert its finally here and I begged my sister and her best friend to come with me I know it's probably being really extra but I really don't care August Alsina is the truth and it makes it even better cause he is beyond handsome. So I booked a flight to go to ATL and I needed a little mini vacations due to my crazy work life. I can truly say that the struggle was real because I got three Meet and Greets for myself, my sister and her bestie so it would be no excuses why they couldn't do it.

I packed up all my things and was on the next flight out to ATL to meet my beauties. The plane ride took like 4 and half hours I hate layovers so I booked a straight way there .. Once I got off the plane I made my way to my rental car and drove to my sisters' condo. My sister was the type to be over the top but when she said she had a condo I thought of something simple and cute but this bitch has a big ass fucking house. I drove in her drive way over the cobblestone it was really nice I mean I wish I could have it that good as a damn intern. My sister and I favored each other little, she was shorter and hair was longer down her back longer, she is a very pretty chick she reminded me of Kelly Rowland her pretty brown skin looked soft and she was always breaking necks. She looked exotic with her thick black curly hair we were truly blessed she looked mixed but she wasn't and it was hard for people to believe that being that now a days everyone was mixed. Walking up to the door I had both my suitcases in my hands before I could get a chance to knock she bust the door wide open..

"SISTER OMG YOU HERE BITCH YASSS!!!" Denise said reaching to hug me.

"Yass bish yass "I said laughing shaking my hair and went into hug her

" so you came all the way from Cali for a nigga sister really I been bagging yo ratchet ass to come visit me, I see how it is I should of said I had some dick here for you if I knew that's all it takes " Denise said laughing

"Where is Asia, with her sexy ass?" I tried changing the subject real quick

"That bitch will be here in a hour she at work getting that paper, so when is this damn concert again and I hope you didn't get us any nosebleed seats either"

"Ughh, yo stankass lucky I got you a fucking ticket and it's not nosebleed bitch I know I'm cheap but damn sis "I said smiling." I got us V I mothafucking P bish so we going to be in that thang"

" oh that's what's up cause I was going to say you wasted yo money and set my ass at home, Anyway hoe we need to get something to wear if you gone let that nigga get that shit tomorrow" she said smiling

"umm no negative but we do need to get something for tomorrow what makes you so sure, they will be so many pretty girls there that nigga isn't gone be thinking about me for real for real .. I just want to get my picture and a hug and enjoy the show and bounce" I said walking towards the front door

"ok keep lying to yourself you flew all the freaking way from Cali to come to ATL mind you I been living here for two years and this is your first time coming out here bitch you gone grab on something " she said picking up her purse and keys locking the front door.