boys //ziam

By niazkiam

zayn and liam discover what it's like to raise two teenage boys and two pre-teen boys with random chaos along... More

cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
prequel is out!
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
new book
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight(prompt chapters)
chapter fifty-nine(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
character asks
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
character answers
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
sequel
sequel is up

chapter forty-seven

2.7K 143 64
By niazkiam

zayaad closes the door behind as harry holding rosie walks into the apartment. she's asleep, so he quickly places her in her crib and sits on the living room, sighing.

"what's wrong?" zayaad asks, sitting on the couch next to him.

harry looks at him and gives him a smile. "nothing's wrong."

"you have that look on your face when you're thinking about something. tell me," zayaad says.

"fine. it felt weird," harry says. "today, passing by my old house with rowan."

"why didn't you tell me? we didn't have to go," zayaad says. "zayn would have understood."

"zayn is like my bestfriend, i'm not going to stop visiting him because the neighborhood brings back bitter memories," harry says. "when we passed by his house, i felt like he knew i was there and he was going to come out to hurt me."

"he's not going to hurt you, not while i'm with you," zayaad says.

"i know. i was just being paranoid," harry says.

"you've been more tense lately," zayaad replies. "is there something you aren't telling me?"

"i'm just tired za," harry says, shaking his head and faking a yawn. he doesn't want to get into what's worrying him.

zayaad stands up to his feet and offers his hand to harry. "let's go to the bedroom."

"w-why?" harry stammers.

"i wanna treat you with one of my amazing massages," zayaad says.

"oh," harry says, allowing himself to be led by his boyfriend. when they get to the bedroom harry just stands awkwardly. zayaad searches for his massage oil.

"why are you just standing there?" zayaad chuckles.

"i don't know what to do," harry admits. why is he being so bloody awkward? zayaad dims his bedroom light till it's almost dark, not quite. enough that you could still see the environment.

"take off your shirt harreh," zayaad says. fuck, the way his accent pronounces his name makes harry feel some kind of way. not helping that the command seems somewhat sexual.

harry obeys, turning around when he removes it so zayaad doesn't look at his body. he's slightly insecure about his shirtless body, the scars and stretch marks he had while pregnant isn't exactly healed yet. plus, he's still got a tiny bit of baby weight to lose.

"lay down," zayaad commands. harry does, his face buried in comfy sheets as his tense body anticipates his boyfriend to do something.

"do you like lavender?" zayaad asks, his cool fingers slightly touching harry's back.

"i-i don't know," harry whimpers at the contact.

"how about vanilla?" zayaad asks. "you don't seem like someone that likes it vanilla."

"what?" harry breathes out. it doesn't sound like the man is talking about massage oils.

zayaad applies a slippery substance on his back and starts slowly massaging it. harry whimpers at the contact.

"relax," he whispers, harry realizes how close he is to his body when he can feel zayaad's breathe on him.

harry tries to relax as much as he can. he has to admit, zayaad is amazing at giving massages. he lets mout a moan when zayaad works at the knots in his back. his breath hitches when he feels zayaad's hands go lower, grabbing at his butt.

"is this okay?" he asks. harry nods fervently. "i want to take it off. can i?"

"fuck, yes please," harry says. zayaad has literally done nothing yet to him and he's already affected this much.

zayaad slides harrys trousers down easily and harry can already tell from that that he's had a lot of practice. now harry realizes that he's naked, except for the tight black briefs that he's wearing. he really wants to see zayaad naked too.

"take yours off." harry says.

"hmm, not sure why i need to be naked to give you a massage but okay," zayaad says smugly.

"very funny," harry says with a straight face, turning around to face zayaad since it's clear that they weren't planning on continuing the massage. he pulls zayaad to him. "now take off your bloody clothes."

"god i love this side of you," zayaad says, surprised. he does as his boyfriend says and winks when harry openly ogles his body. "are we... are we really doing this?"

"don't act like this isn't what you had in mind when you offered to give me a massage," harry says.

zayaad chuckles. harry's right, he didn't exactly plan it, more like hoped that it would happen. what can he say, his massages do usually end up like this. except for the ones he's given his brother when he was pregnant with jordan, and gross. why is he even thinking of zayn right now?

he shakes his head and decides to join his gorgeous and sexy boyfriend who's already naked and waiting for him for their first time of lovemaking.

...

theo wasn't sure if his dad actually wanted him because he misses him or he wants him to get back at liam. he found out today for sure, his dad said he was willing to do anything to get theo to stay.

so theo decided to ask him to stay, he was able to get his dad to consider moving in a bit closer so that way theo could keep a relationship with him and liam. asher hesitated at first, theo had to remind him that they didn't really have a life in their old state. they've always been beating around the bush but theo knows what his dad does for a living. it's not something that asher is proud of but theo understands that they needed money, and his dad made a decision to sell his body rather than to allow them starve. he doesn't like it especially how that career choice had impacted on their personal lives so much.

asher agreed he would stay if he found a new job and a good place to stay. theo also had to get him to agree by saying that he'd spend more time with him than with liam and his family. so they worked out a deal.

after that, theo called liam to come get him from the motel that ashers staying and they drive home.

theo is quiet in the car, thinking if his dad was actually going to move. he hopes he does, even though his two parents can't really stand each other it'll be nice having them both and not having to choose.

liam lets him have his silence and theo is grateful for that. they arrive home and they both come out of the car but theo decides to stay outside.

"you're not coming in?" liam asks.

"later," he says. liam nods, leaving him to stay. he doesn't know that theo planned to stay outside to smoke. he's been trying not to smoke as much but sometimes he just has to. and he doesn't want to see disappointment on liam's face so he doesn't let the man know that he still smokes.

he lights a cigarette from the pack that was in his pocket and takes a drag, instantly feeling better. this is one addiction that he can't seem to get rid of, but it's okay at least he's no longer doing drugs.

a few minutes later, a motorcycle rides across the street and theo watches as jordan comes out from behind him. great, after all he did today to avoid the boy. jordan gives the guy in front of the motorcycle a kiss and theo guesses that he's probably jordan's boyfriend. must be nice.

the other guy drives off and jordan walks towards the house, not taking long to notice theo.

"would you look at that," jordan says, referring to theo smoking. theo didn't bother turning it off when he saw jordan, he knows jordan wasn't going to tell anyone. "i guess you're not so perfect after all."

"i never said i was perfect," theo says. jordan moves closer to him and theo tries not to let his close proximity affect him. he knows that jordan would immediately take notice of it and use his weakness against him. it's just the kind of person that he is.

"you don't have to say it. you broke into my personal space and made me listen to your unwanted advice," jordan says.

"it was an accident and i was just trying to help you. i've never had brothers before so i'm sorry if i did something wrong," theo says. he's still slightly scared and wary of jordan but he wants them to get along. "i know why you don't like me. you think i'm going to take your place but that's not even possible."

"please. you can't take my place even in your wildest dreams," jordan says.

"if you think that then why can't we get along? i already apologized for accidentally snooping around in your room, but you didn't like me before that either. i don't get it,"

"you already have the whole family wrapped around your finger so why does it matter if i like you or not? everyone else does."

"i think you're jealous. but i don't understand why you would be, you have everything. i should be jealous of you," theo says. jordan has the life he's always wanted, he has the life that he should have had if only he grew up with liam. the only thing that theo has that jordan doesn't is liam being his biological father. is that why jordan doesn't like him? is he jealous over that?

"do me a favor and stop trying to figure me out because you can't," jordan says. "i have no reason to dislike or like you. and i'm not interested in getting to know you, but i guess i could try to be nicer."

"i'll take that," theo says.

"i'm sorry too," jordan mumbles, too low for theo to hear.

"what?"

"i'm sorry, okay?" he says louder, surprising theo. "i shouldn't have called you a freak. it's normal for people to be attracted to me, and we're not exactly blood related either. just tone it down a notch, i don't want to catch you eyefucking me at dinner. people would notice."

theo's cheeks turn pink. "i didn't realize i did that."

jordan snorts. "you did. but i'm a pretty good observer so don't beat yourself down over it. i promise not to use it against you again."

"so you don't think i'm a freak?"

"no. if anything, you'd be a freak if you weren't into me. i'd wanna fuck myself too if i could," jordan says. "but i have a sexy boyfriend who already does that. you should get yourself one."

"i don't think i want one," theo says. he's never been attracted to anyone else before. except jordan, but maybe that's just because jordan is extraordinary beautiful. it could just be a normal human response to be attracted to him.

"suit yourself," jordan says, getting up and entering into the house. theo is left with a smile on his face, he's glad that jordan is warming up to him.

...

jordan wakes up early in the morning the next day to do his workouts. he's been slacking the past few weeks and he wants to get back on track.

his phone makes an alert, signaling that he has a text message. he wipes the sweat off his face and opens his messages.

unknown: hey, sorry i didn't get around texting you yesterday

unknown: how did your flight go

jordan: who is this?

unknown: it's freddie

jordan remembers that he gave the older boy his number after the talk that they had. he found out that him and freddie were possibly related. apparently many years ago before jordan was even conceived, his uncle zayaad had a short fling with his friend and then freddie was born. but freddie's other parent never told his uncle about it, and at some point his biological father (javier) and freddie's other parent became friends so that's how freddie and javier met.

jordan finds it too confusing, and he's not sure if he totally believes it but he likes freddie. if they're actually cousins then he wouldn't mind it since the older boy cares for him so much. but freddie made him promise not to tell anyone.

jordan: oh hey. my flight went well

freddie: how are you doing? i know what i said to you was probably too overwhelming

aside from freddie explaining his identity to jordan, the older boy also tried to advice him. he made jordan promise not to drink anymore, jordan isn't sure if he can go through with that but so far he hasn't drank anything since he got back. but he hardly drinks at home either, he prefers drinking at parties and he wonders if he'd be able to resist getting drunk when he sees his friends.

jordan: i'm good actually. been hanging out with my fam, i spoke to your daddy btw 😏

freddie: 🤦‍♂️

freddie: did you tell him anything?

jordan: no. can i ask why you don't want to have a relationship with him? my uncle is a good person and i bet he'd want to have a son like you

freddie: same reason why you don't want a relationship with javier

jordan: uncle zayaad is nothing like javier. he's never abused anyone

freddie: you don't know that

freddie: look it's clear we're not going to agree on this so let's just drop it

jordan: you're so vague sometimes but whatever

jordan hears his name being called so he turns off his phone and walks to the direction of the voice calling him. it's his mom and jordan can already tell from his expression it's not going to be a good conversation. his dad is sitting next to him.

"did i do something wrong?" he frowns.

"your father and i just want to talk to you," zayn says with a soft expression on his face.

jordan swallows. "why?"

"we're just worried about you," liam replies. "come sit."

jordan sits next to them. his chest feels tight, he wonders what they found out. did they somehow know that he met his father? how could they have known that?

"i don't like the suspense so just tell me directly," jordan says.

zayn and liam look at each other, doing the creepy eye conversation thing they have that jordan absolutely can't stand.

"your mom and i have noticed some behaviors..."

...

please vote and comment!

35 comments for the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.8K 85
how far will you go from love ? how much you can hate someone ? was it really hate ? " Now that you are here with me am i suppose to hate you ?"
86.8K 4.5K 16
❝I'm fat, and I'm old, and I have two deviants to call my sons. But I still love you.❞ WARNING: contains m-preg discontinued. read as one-s...
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
221K 8.7K 24
In which Zayn has to leave for war & Liam is left alone with his three small sons who are struggling to understand what it means for their Papa to be...