LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOY

By hazzoranstories

Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about... More

Importent info
Malfoy Manor
Mark
Hogwarts
The toad
Holiday
Christmas
He's so dead
"Malfoy!"
Martha or Narcissa
O.W.Ls
Never going back
Rosaline
Snatcher
Awkward
Goodbye and Hello
The burrow
For me
Powers
Vanishing Cabinet
Lingerie
Sectemsempra
Past
Girls night
Riddle
His death
Important info
The Seven Potters
The mission
Leaves
Deathly hallows
Cottage
Rose Ring
Gringotts Break-In
The ROR
Dead
Wedding
19 Years Later
Prolouge/Explanations
Questions?
Back with the Malfoy Family
Phases of the Positives
Children in 2020
Tiberius & Alex Biography

The Start

825 26 18
By hazzoranstories

Ana's outfit:

Me and the trio all landed on the streets of Hogsmead and Harry was about to talk when we heard loud screeching like a cat. Men then started yelling and shouting at each other about how they are here and look over there.

Men started running over to where we were and we all dove for cover. We hid behind a ton of large clothes on tables as two men started aggressively lifting them up. The alarm went off again and someone shouted Potter. The two men snapped their heads over to the direction of the others and soon ran over.

We stood up quickly and ran into a nearby alley.

"In here, Potter." An old man's voice whispered. We turned around to see a silhouette in a door frame. We ran quickly inside and by the looks of it he looked exactly like Dumbledore. My eyes widened.

"Did you get a look at him?" I hissed at Hermione.

"For a second I thought it was-" Ron started.

"I know. Dumbledore." Hermione said sadly. We appeared to be in a cellar or something and we all started looking around until Hermione found a weird mirror.

"Harry? I can see you in this." She said with a puzzled look. Harry walked over to her as the door opened. Harry held up a shard of glass to the mirror and it fit perfectly.

"You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here?" A loud voice scolded us. We turned towards him and it was the same man. He had faded brown hair with grey streaks in it, a grey Hagrid like beard, and Dumbledore's blue eyes but a little less lively.

"How you any idea how dangerous it is?" He said coldly.

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby." Harry held up the piece of glass as Aberforth walked over to a dark window.

"Where have you left him?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's dead." I said seriously.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf." He turned back towards us.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror." Harry pointed at the mirror.

"Mundungus Fletcher. About a year ago." The brother answered.

"Dung had no right. It belonged to-"

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you'd like to be hacked off if you ever found out I had it but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't?" He croaked. He walked over to a little cupboard and pulled out a tray of biscuits and butterbeer. He set it down on the table and me, Ron, and Hermione raced over and started digging in.

"Do you hear from the others much? From the Order?" Hermione asked.

"The Order's finished. You-know-who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves." Aberforth spat.

"We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do." I told him as I ate another biscuit.

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?" He snapped.

"We've been hunting horcruxes. We think the last one's inside the castle, but we'll need help getting in." Harry stated.

"That's not a job my brother's given you. It's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favor, boy, go home. Live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through."

"What makes you think you can trust him? You think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?" He pointed at the painting of a girl with brown hair behind us.

"Why should he?..."

"Keep secrets? You tell me."

"I trusted him"

"That's a boys answer. A boy who goes chasing horcruxes on the word of a man who wouldn't even tell him where to start. You're lying! Not just to me, that doesn't matter. To yourself as well. That's what a fool does. You don't strike me a fool, Harry Potter. So I'll ask you again. There must be a reason." He walked towards Harry with a butterbeer in his hand.

"I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother. I don't care that you've given up. I trusted the man I knew. And we need to get into the castle tonight." The raven haired boy sounded like he was about to cry. It went silent.

"You know what to do." He told the girl in the painting. She nodded and turned around and started walking away.

"Where have you sent her?" Harry asked.

"You'll see soon enough." He said vaguely.

"That's your sister, Ariana, isn't it? She died very young, didn't she?" The chosen one asked Aberforth as he started walking away but stopped.

"My brother sacrificed many things, Mr.Potter, on his journey to find power... including Ariana. And she was devoted to him. He gave her everything but time."

"Thank you, Mr.Dumbledore." I said kindly. He nodded and walked out.

"He did save out lives twice. Kept an eye on us in that mirror. That doesn't seem like someone who's given up." Hermione whispered the last part.

"She's coming back." I said hopefully as Ariana started walking towards us.

"Who's that with her?" Ron asked as he looked closer. She came back and the portrait opened to reveal a dark tunnel with Neville squatting inside. He had cuts and dirt all over his face. He looked horrible.

"Neville." Harry breathed.

"Oh, you look..." I trailed off.

"Like hell, I reckon. This is nothing. Seamus is worse. Hey Ab, we've got a couple more coming through." He told the last part to Aberforth who was back. He nodded and me and the trio walked into the tunnel with Neville. We started walking as the portrait closed and it became dark so Neville lit up his wand.

"Don't remember this on the Marauder's Map." Ron said.

"That's because it never existed till now. The seven secret passages were sealed before the start of the year. This is the only one in and out now. The grounds are crawling with death eaters and dementors now." The brown haired boy said.

"How bad is Snape as headmaster?" Hermione asked him.

"Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for."

"Draco told me about them. How they torture kids in detention. He said it was bad." I said gently.

"Yeah. If we won't do it on first years during dark arts class. But I don't understand how Malfoy knows how it feels he has never had detention with the Carrows. Or at least that I know of."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He spends half the times these days lurking in the shadows or in deep thought. He's extremely quiet now. But I did hear him talk to Zabini once about how he's losing his mind or something. He said that he's constantly worried about you and someone named Rosie and because he's worried he's always sad and he's only talked about three times this entire year." He chuckled at the last part.

"Oh my god." I whispered and looked at Hermione with a sad expression.

"Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?" He said before opening another portrait.

"Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you all a surprise." He said to a group of people I recognized as Dumbledore's army with a few other Gryffindors. They were all in a room of hammocks, chairs, and beds.

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be surprised if we can digest it." Seamus commented. Neville smirked and stepped aside to reveal me and the trio.

"Blimey." The Irish boy whispered.

Everyone stood up and started clapping.

"Harry!" Someone shouted.

"Yeah!" Cormac yelled. We all walked down a ladder and started hugging everyone. I saw Kira and she ran into my arms.

"I'm so glad your safe." She cried and hugged me tighter.

"Okay, lets not kill him before You-Know-Who..." Neville said over all the clapping as Cho let go of Harry.

"River, D.A calling. Do you read? We have a new weather report. Lighting has struck." Someone said from a radio.

"What's the plan, Harry?" A muffled voice said.

"Okay. There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat you-know-who." Harry told everyone.

"Right, what is it?" Neville asked excited. I bit my lip.

"We don't know." Harry said.

"Where is it?" Dean Thomas asked.

"We don't know that either. I realize it's not much to go on-"

"That's nothing to go on." Seamus cut him off.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Um, it'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone? Any ideas?" Harry asked hopelessly. Everyone thought for a while.

"Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Luna blurted out.

"Oh bloody hell here we go." Ron whispered.

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quiet famous." Luna said in her dreamy voice.

"Yes, but, Luna, it's lost, for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it." Cho cut in.

"Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked stupidly. I face palmed.

"It's a sort of crown. You know, like a tiara." Kira explained. We then heard loud rumbling then Ginny ran in but stooped when she saw Harry.

"Harry." She said breathlessly. Me and Ron smiled at her.

"Hi there." Harry replied. She completely ignored me and Ron.

"Six months she hasn't seen us and it's like we're Frankie-first years. We're only her brother and past twin sister." I hissed.

"Got lots of siblings. There's only one Harry." Seamus commented.

"Shut up, Seamus." I snapped.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmead." She said quickly.

*A bit later*

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Snape's monotone voice said from the front of the great hall. There also stood two death eaters I knew as the Carrows behind him. Me and Harry were beside Ginny as we hid in the crowd.

"It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter and Anastasia Riddle were sighted in Hogsmead." Everyone started murmuring and whispering.

"Now... should anyone... student or staff, attempt to aid either of them, they will be punished. In a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore... any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward with be treated as.... equally guilty. Now then... if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr.Potter's or Ms.Riddle's movements this evening.... I invite them to step forward. Now." The headmaster began walking through the aisle between the students. A few seconds after he said now, me and Harry stepped out and everyone gasped loudly. The hall filled with excited murmuring as all the students turned to look at us.

"It seems, despite you exhaustive defense strategies, you still have a security problem headmaster." I hissed loudly as the doors opened to reveal the order.

"And I'm afraid it's quiet extensive. How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them, how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you! And killed him. Tell them." Harry shouted. Snape slowly reached into his robes and pulled out his wand and everyone gasped as McGonagall pushed Harry aside and I stepped to the left with my wand raised as well just in case.

The past potions master hesitated but blocked a spell the Transfiguration teacher shot at him. They began dueling and he surprisingly knocked out the Carrows.

He began jumping as black smoke before hopping out the window.

"Coward!" Minerva screamed at him. Me and Harry walked over to her.

Everyone cheered as McGonagall lit up the fires again. I then felt like someone was taking over my mind. Father.

"Anastasia." He whispered. I saw Harry sit on the steps because it was happening to him too. I stumbled.

"Potter? Riddle?" The hall rumbled and the lights went out. We then heard a girl screaming and me and Harry shot up. We pushed through the crowd to see a young Hufflepuff girl in the corner covering her ears. We then heard Padma Patil scream and we ran over to her.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Give me my daughter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Do this and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter.... give me Anastasia Martha Riddle.... and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." Father hissed before all the lights went back on. When I finally looked around at the crowd of students I saw Draco's blonde hair.

"Well what are you waiting for? Someone grab them." Parkinson screeched as she pointed at me and Harry. It was silent for a bit before Kira walked over to Harry and stood in front of him. Draco joined too by covering me and the whole order soon came over.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch shouted as he ran in.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." McGonagall snapped.

"Oh. Sorry ma'am." He quivered.

"As it happens, Mr.Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please, to lead Ms.Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall." She pointed her wand at the door.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?" Filch asked.

"The dungeons would do." Everyone started cheering. Me and Harry moved away from our lovers and walked over to McGonagall.

"I presume you have a reason for returning you two. What is it you need?"

"Time, Professor. As much as you can get me." Harry answered.

"Us." I corrected him.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle." The Transfiguration teacher told us. We nodded and started walking away when she stopped us.

"Potter, Riddle." We turned around.

"It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Professor." I said with a smile. Me and Harry walked back over to the order and I walked over to Draco. I kissed his lips softly before putting our foreheads together.

"I know." I whispered before running out of the hall with Harry.

I'm so sad that this book is almost over like-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 137 28
When Hermione finds herself alone after the death of Harry and Ron, she will discover that Draco Malfoy is no longer what he was!
101K 3.7K 33
Amy Riddle - your average Heir of Slytherin. Last year, she was given the task of befriending Harry Potter. This year, after going through drama, dea...
34.6K 577 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...