Nara: a force untold

By Bee_artstudio24

It's been years since the first discovery of a female clone. And she has proven to be more than they bargaine... More

Finding Dios
The spice pits
Old friends and flirting skills
Hera Γ² blaire
Clones make the best pillows
Dooku's plan
The effect of others
Bets and blades
Smugglers party
Some orders need to be broken
Nara's mission
A new mission and flying Jedi?
A forgotten mission
A healed wound
Fish in the tall grass
Moon flower festival
The spice pits of Cato
Droid part bouquets
The calm before the storm
"One last glorious day in the grand army of the republic"
The end of an era
The begging of a spark
the spark of a rebellion
Reunion of hope
Mission mayhem
New friends old past
war leave scars some you can't see
A Common Enemy
The shadow of a new threat
Even in darkness there's hope
The inquisitor
Not all Jedi fall gracefully
The empires dark shadow
It takes two to trust
Some things never change even when they do
The rebel and the imperial threat

Corporal kyber

581 13 6
By Bee_artstudio24

Author note:

I decided to write this after thetdmZack introduced me to their oc's. So with their permission I decided to write them a story that actually went along with my book. So without further ado hope you/and they enjoy.

The comlink on Nara's wrist flashed alerting her to an incoming call.

"Commander Nara come in this is Clancey"

Nara let out a sigh, clancey had been gone for a couple of weeks to meet his new squad mates and frankly she was happy to hear his voice again, even if he was a pain in the ass from time to time in her opinion.

"Corporal a pleasure to hear your squeaky voice"

A chuckle could be heard from the other end of the com link.

"Nice to hear you to buzzkill"

Nara rolled her eyes dismissing the comment.

'So you why'd you call me? wait, don't tell me you've gotten yourself in turboule, again" she said sarcastically.

Clancey chuckled " Very funny, I'm actually coming back to grab you for a mission'

"Oh"

" yep, I'm just not sure if your gonna love the crew, especially one of them"

there was a hint of unease in his voice.

" well i'm gonna be stuck with you on a ship for god knows how long, I think I can handle this mystery group and whomever this person is"

" hmm we'll see"

Nara didn't need to be a jedi to know he was grinning on the other end of the com link.

................

" so whose this mystery person Clancey told you about"

She was walking towards the hangar with Rex, Echo, and Fives. She had decided to tell them about this mission. And to be honest Fives hasn't shut up about this mystery person for hours.

"I'm not sure, Clancey wasn't exactly willing to tell me"

Fives pouted unsatisfied with the answer.

" well that was rather rude on his part"

Nara shook her head.

" your like a little kid sometimes "

Fives shoot her a glare.

The group had walked into the hangar and were greeted with the familiar sound of ships and men chatting. Clancey had informed Nara that he would be arriving soon, so when she saw the black ship fly into the hangar she got excited.

"Right on time"

Making her way towards the ship with the boys following behind her.

The ship squeaked as the ramp lowered to reveal the familiar trooper in black and orange amour.

His eyes scanned the room finally landing on his friend.

"Nara"!

"Hey cowboy" she mused .

He walked down the ramp towards the group.

"So who's this mystery person"? Fives demanded. He was digging his finger into Clancy's chest as the poor man put his arm up in shock.

He raised his brow turning to Nara who only shrugged.

"Clancey aren't you going to introduce us brother" a female voice called from the ramp of the ship.

Nara watched one by one as her brother's faces dropped, the colour draining from their faces.

Nara's eyes narrowed " what are you looking at"

Fives pointed towards the figure on the ship

"I'm not sure"

Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened . So many thoughts spun in her head as her eyes tried to comprehend who she was looking at.

There on the ship's ramp was a female who had the exact same face as Nara, the same brown eyes, chiseled chin, and cheek bones. The only difference was the hair, which was buzzed on one side and short and curly on the other.

The other girl locked eyes with her equally as shocked as she was.

Nara didn't move, not making a sound as she continued to stare.

Fives, Rex, and Echo watched her uneasily, they had never seen her freeze up like this before.

a sound almost like a squeak left her lips, "who are you"?

"Names Kbyer and I'm guessing you're my sister, that clanceys told me about"

Her breath hitched in her throat, as she took a shaky stepback.

Rex placed a steady hand on her shoulder worried she would collapse at any moment.

"Your my sister"?

***********

Clancey sat on the ship twitching uncomfortably. He hadn't expected Nara to take the news so hard. The look upon her face when she saw Kyber was gut wrenching in his opinion. After much convincing and Rex talking her out of her panic attack, she had agreed to go on the mission. However she hadn't said a word in over an hour and was just staring at the floor as if she were deep in thought. He decided to break the ice.

"Are you mad? You look mad"

"I'm not Mad" she sighed.

"Your face is screwed up like your mad"

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm shocked and confused but I'm not mad"

A few minutes of silence passed between them again

"You sure you ain't mad"

"Ask me again and my answer will change to a yes".

"Aww leave her alone Clancey, she had a lot to process today" Dollar Flu looked over to Kyber who sat in the pilots seat. "They both have"

Clancey sighed popping off the chair he was sitting in and made his way towards Kyber. And kneeled down beside her so that he could meet her eyes.

"Look I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right know but I would go talk to Nara, it might help the both of you come to terms with this whole situation"

Kyber nodded her head.

"I hate it when your right"

Clancey smiled making room for her to go to the back of the ship. Dollar Flu shot him a weary look as he watched her go to the back.

"They'll be fine, they just need to work through this together". Clancey hoped for their sake he was right.

********

"I never knew you existed, why didn't I know you existed" Nara shook her head in frustration.

"Honestly I couldn't say the same" commander"

Nara looked up into Kyber's eyes, she could see that she was just as distressed.

"Call me Nara, it's the least I can give you "

The girl smiled back.

"I know who you are, back on kamino you were quite the legend"

This caught Nara interest.

"Oh, how so"

Kyber grinned.

"Well it's not every day you get a female clone, let alone one that becomes a marshal commander"

This caught Nara's full attention.

"The men there were almost always telling the younger cadets about your stories, especially the one were you destroyed Ventress. That one was always a favourite."

Nara stood there surprised, not being able to believe that she was making such an impact on the clones she severed with. And to be able to hear this was almost reassuring in a way.

"Well that's the first I've heard about it".

"Hmm well now you know" kyber said.

There was a moment of awkward silence between the both of them before Nara spoke.

" so how'd you end up just like me"

"Well back on kamino they decided to use your DNA to recreate another clone like you, to see if it could be done again"she said "couple months later and I was brought into the world"

Nara listened "are there more of you"

Kyber shook her head "I'm the only one, the kaminoans feared that with the traces of ventress DNA that more clones could prove to be too great a risk. However they allowed me to live due to desirable qualities"

Nara's eyes narrowed.

" what qualities"

"Well for one, we don't look like the average clone so we can go undercover more easily without being detected. And number two we can learn new information and fighting techniques in half the time it does for a regular trooper, meaning we're more adaptable. And those are just a few off the list they told me."

Nara nodded processing all this information.

"So were technically

"Clones of each other"

Nara laughed.

"That's not ironic"

Kyber chuckled.

"Sorry to interrupt but we're descending on (planet), it's time to fill you in on the plan" clancey said plopping down next to them.

They nodded.

A blue projector filled the room laying out of a large building.

"So who are we going after?" Nara asked.

Clancey looked her dead into the eyes, his answer sending chills down her spine.

"Count Dooku"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9.3K 64
book 1 " my only order to you is to not follow orders " Dakota Ky. Jedi of the Republic, General of the 501st, and a withholder of secrets. ~...
9.8K 325 20
Rysa Keen, Mandalorian, Jedi Knight, Being a Jedi Knight for a short time before the Battle of Geonosis, Rysa was ordered to mentor and co-command t...
964K 28.2K 106
| The Wattys 2022 Shortlist | 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 π’…π’Šπ’† π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅? Taken from an early age from her family in Scarif in the Outer...
28.9K 1.1K 36
Ahsoka Tano gets a call from the Jedi Temple suggesting that not all is well with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. What ensues is a chase across...