LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOY

De hazzoranstories

Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about... Mai multe

Importent info
Malfoy Manor
Mark
Hogwarts
The toad
Holiday
Christmas
He's so dead
"Malfoy!"
Martha or Narcissa
O.W.Ls
Never going back
Rosaline
Snatcher
Awkward
Goodbye and Hello
The burrow
For me
Powers
Vanishing Cabinet
Lingerie
Sectemsempra
Past
Girls night
Riddle
His death
Important info
The Seven Potters
The mission
Leaves
Deathly hallows
Cottage
Rose Ring
The Start
The ROR
Dead
Wedding
19 Years Later
Prolouge/Explanations
Questions?
Back with the Malfoy Family
Phases of the Positives
Children in 2020
Tiberius & Alex Biography

Gringotts Break-In

983 32 5
De hazzoranstories

Ana's outfit:

I woke up the next day to an empty space next to me. I didn't feel him next to me so I shot up and hit my head on the headboard.

"Ugh." I complained as I rubbed my head.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't get up, baby girl." His voice soothed as he laid me back down.

"Where are you going?" I asked quietly as my head fell on my pillow.

"I have to get back to Hogwarts, baby. But I'll see you soon." He said before kissing my lips.

"Why do you have to go? Can't you stay for a little longer?" I begged. He shook his head.

"No, sorry. If Snape found out I stayed her I would have detention with the Carrows." He chuckled slightly.

"Carrows? The death eaters?!" I sat up again.

"Yeah... they kind of.... took over the school. The Carrows teach Dark arts. And if you have detention with them then they practice the cruciatus curse on you." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Oh my god! How can Snape allow that?" He shrugged.

"Well he is a death eater. But it's not that bad. It's better then getting-" he cut himself off by clearing his throat.

"Never mind." He mumbled which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Better then getting what?"

"Nothing."

"You can tell me, ya know." He took a deep breath and shook his head.

"No, you would just- well you wouldn't like it."

"Now I'm even more interested. Please tell me, I won't freak out." It was silent for a bit.

"It's better then getting tortured by your father." He said finally.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... whenever you would make a mistake in your fathers eyes.... I would take the punishment for you so he would be distracted from calling more death eaters to track you down." My eyes widened.

"W-What? But... but why? Why did you do that?" I whimpered.

"That's how he took out his anger. And I offered to do it over my mother or father. He even threatened Bella once, he was that angry."

"Y-you.... you are the more selfless person I've ever met." I smiled and kissed him passionately. He kissed back roughly and pushed me against the headboard. I grunted as he broke the kiss and started bitting my neck.

"I really have to go now." He said against my neck.

"Why?" I whined. He moved away from my neck and frowned.

"Come on Love, you knew I had to leave some time." It was silent for a bit before he got up and kissed my lips softly.

"I'll see you soon okay? Latest is the end of the school year. And even if this war isn't over by then, we will find a place together and get married and have two more kids like we planned, okay?" I nodded.

"Okay." We kissed one last time before he walked out. I sighed and got up, got dressed, and walked out of my bedroom. I saw everyone talking in the kitchen with Rosie on one of the counter top. I smiled and walked over to the counter that she was on.

"Mommy! Where's Daddy?" She asked with confusion.

"He had to go, Cissy." She frowned but soon smiled when I kissed her nose. I grabbed a piece of toast from the plate in the middle and they all stared at me.

"What?"

"Tell her." Hermione whispered to me. I knew they wanted me to tell Rosie about the engagement.

"But she won't understand it. It won't change anything for her." I hissed.

"Won't change anything?! It'll change everything! You guys will be a proper family." Harry said loudly. I looked back at Rosie who was playing with her pjs.

"Fine." I sighed and walked over to Rosie.

"Cissy, I need to tell you something." She looked up at me and I bent down to her ear.

"Me and Daddy are going to get married." She looked extremely confused. I started thinking as to how I can explain this to her.

"He will start to be around everyday in a month or two. You'll see him everyday and we will be one big family." She finally understood and looked so happy that it made me smile.

"Will I have a broher? Or siser?!" She exclaimed. We all laughed.

"Not right now Cissy, but..." I leaned down to her ear again.

"Let's be hopeful. One day, you'll maybe have two more siblings." She squealed in my ear which made me step back and laugh.

*Four hours later*

"I need to talk to the goblin." Harry told Fleur as we stood in the small hallway. We walked into the grey room and saw the Gringotts Goblin sitting in his chair.

"How are you?" Harry asked.

"Alive." He answered. No dip!

"You probably don't remember..." Harry trailed off.

"That I showed your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongst goblins you're famous, Harry Potter." The goblin intertwined his fingers.

"You buried the elf." He asked more like a statement.

"Yes."

"And brought me here. You are... a very unusual wizard. How did you come by this sword?" The Gringotts worker asked.

"It's complicated." Harry said seriously.

"Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault?" The raven haired boy shot back.

"It's complicated." The goblin mocked Harry.

"The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. We didn't steal it." Harry answered.

"There is a sword in Madame Lestrange's vault identical to this one.... but it's fake. It was placed there this summer."

"And she never suspected it was fake?" I cut in.

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor." He pointed at sword in the corner.

"Who is the acquaintance?" Hermione asked.

"A Hogwarts Professor. As I understand it, he's now headmaster." He told her.

"Snape? He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault. Why?" Ron asked.

"There are more than a few curious things in the vaults of Gringotts." The goblin said.

"And in Madame Lestrange's vault as well?" Harry asked with curiosity burning his eyes.

"Perhaps."

"I need to get into Gringotts. Into one of the vaults." The boy who lived said quickly.

"That is impossible." The worker spat.

"Alone, yes. But with you, no."

"Why should I help you?"

"I have gold. Lots of it." Harry offered.

"I have no interest in gold."

"Then what?" The goblin glanced back at me and looked at my hand.

"That ring." He gestured to my engagement ring. My jaw dropped and I backed up into Ron's arms.

"No. Something else." Harry insisted.

"Not the engagement ring, the ring of the gaunt family." The goblin snapped. I looked down at my hand and shook my head.

"This is a family heirloom. It belonged to my father. And it's dangerous." I told him coldly.

"If the dark lord's daughter won't give me anything then.... that." He pointed at the sword and Harry looked back at it.

"That is my prize." Harry nodded and me and the trio walked out.

"Are you thinking there's a horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?" Hermione asked as we closed the door.

"She was terrified when she thought we'd been in there. She kept asking you what else we'd taken. I bet you there's a horcrux in there, another piece of his soul. Let's find it and kill it, then we're one step closer to killing him." Harry said quietly.

"And what happens when we find it? How are we supposed to destroy it now you've given the sword to Griphook?" Ron cut in.

"I'm still working on that part." Then Fleur walked out from Ollivander's room. Apparently Dobby brought him and Luna here as well.

"He's weak." She said sadly. We nodded and walked in.

"Yes?" A raspy voice whispered. There sat Ollivander on a chair by a small vanity in the corner. He then saw me and gasped.

"Ms... M-Ms. R-Riddle. W-why n-nice it is t-to see y-you." He shivered and I bit my lip.

"You too Mr.Ollivander." I smiled weakly at him as Harry sat down on the bed.

"Mr.Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions." He said gently.

"Anything, boy, anything." The old man glanced at me before looking back at Harry. The raven haired boy grabbed two wands out of his pocket. Bella's and Draco's.

"Would you mind identifying this wand? We need to know if it's safe to use." He handed Ollivander Bella's wand and he took it with a shaky hand. He started examining it.

"Walnut. Dragon heartstring. Twelve and three-quarter inches. Unyie... unyielding. This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange. Treat it carefully." He handed the wand back to Harry and he took it. He grabbed Draco's wand and handed it to the wand maker.

"And this?" The chosen one asked.

"Hawthorn. And unicorn hair. Ten inches. Reasonably pliant. This was the wand of Draco Malfoy."

"Was? Is it not still?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well perhaps not, if you won it from him. I sense it's alligance has changed." He handed the wand back.

"You talk about wands as if they have feelings...can think." Harry stated. Ollivander leaned towards him.

"The wand chooses the wizard, Mr.Potter. That much has always been to those of us who have studied wandlore."He whispered with a slight smile.

"And what do you know about the deathly hallows?" Harry asked seriously. Ollivander's face fell.

"It is rumored there are three: The elder wand. The cloak of invisibility to hide you from your enemies. And the Resurrection stone to bring back loved ones from the dead. Together, they make one the master of death. But few truly believe that such objects exist." He whimpered.

"Do you? Do you believe they exist, sir?" Harry questioned.

"I see no reason to put stock into an old wives' tale." Ollivander hesitated.

"You're lying. You know one exists. You told him about it. You told him about the elder wand and where to look for it." The old man looked like crying.

"He tortured me. Besides... I only conveyed rumors. There's.... there's no telling whether he will find it."

"He has found it, sir." Ollivander looked terrified.

"We'll let you rest." Harry stood up and was about to walk out when the wand maker talked.

"He's after you, Mr.Potter. If it's true, what you say, and he has the elder wand...I'm afraid... you really don't stand a chance." He said sadly.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me then."

*An hour later*

"Are you sure that's there's?" Ron asked as me and Hermione held up Bella's and Narcissa's hairs. Hermione was changing into Narcissa and I was changing into Bella to make it more convincing because I know how she acts. Ron was just putting some charms on his face and Harry was going under the invisibility cloak with Griphook.

"Positive." Hermione whispered.

We put the hairs into the poly juice potion and me and Hermione drank it. We quickly changed into Bella and Narcissa and changed into their outfits.

Me, Griphook with the sword, and Mione walked out of the cottage and over to Harry and Ron who were already on a hill.

"Well? How do we look?" I asked.

"Hideous." Ron joked.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook?" Harry said as the goblin lifted the sword up and put it in Hermione's endless bag.

We all walked together and put our hands together. Griphook walked over to us and looked at Harry.

"We're relying on you. If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword is yours." The goblin held out his hand and we disapperated.

We landed in a dark alley and me and Hermione walked forward.

"Madame Lestrange." A death eater I knew as Rookwood greeted us.

"Rookwood." I said seriously.

"Madame Malfoy." He nodded at Hermione.

"Good morning." She exclaimed. He looked at her weirdly before walking away.

"Good morning? Good morning? You're Narcissa Malfoy not some dewy-eyed school girl." Griphook raised his voice as we walked back over.

"Hey. Easy." Ron snapped.

"If either of them give us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. Understand?" The goblin snapped.

"No he's right. I was being stupid." Hermione scolded herself.

"Okay. Lets do it." Harry told everyone.

*In Gringotts*

We stood at the front by the tall podium with a goblin writing on a piece of parchment. He didn't even notice us so I cleared my throat.

"I wish to enter my vault." I crossed my arms.

"Identification?" He asked carelessly, still not looking up.

"I hardly think that'll be necessary." I snapped. He looked up and jumped a little when he saw who I was.

"Madame Lestrange." He said shocked. He held out his hand signaling he'll be right back.

"I don't like to be kept waiting, goblin, so I suggest you hurry up!" I rushed. I then heard Griphook whisper something to Harry and Ron. He came back a minute later with another goblin that looked more professional.

"Madame Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" The fancy goblin asked innocently.

"And why should I let you slimy goblins touch my wand?" I put my hands on my hips.

"It's the bank's policy. I'm sure you understand given the current climate."

"No. I most certainly do not understand why you won't let me get to my damn vault!" I hissed.

"I'm afraid I must insist." He demanded. I then saw the end of Harry's wand appear and him whisper 'Impero'. He sniffed a puff of orange smoke and sighed dreamily.

"Very well, Madame Lestrange. If you will follow me." He got off his podium and I smirked. We all followed after him and got into a cart. Harry took off the cloak to reveal him and the goblin. Griphook drove us to the vault but in the middle of the rail was a ton of water pouring down.

"What is that Griphook?" Harry asked loudly. The cart started shaking as Griphook tried to stop.

"Griphook." Harry yelled before we all got covered in the water. We all panted as the cart stopped. It started beeping before the seats under us went away and we fell. Me and the trio screamed as we were about to hit the ground.

"Arresto momentum!" Hermione shouted. We stopped a foot from hitting the ground then flopped onto the dirt.

"Well done, Hermione." Harry breathed as we all grunted. We looked up to see the cart driving away as the alarm kept screeching.

"Oh no, you look like you again." Harry panicked as he looked at me and Hermione.

"The Theif's downfall. Washes away all enchantments. Can be deadly." Griphook stated.

"You don't say." Ron shot back.

"Just out of interest is there any other way out of here?" I asked with edge.

"No." The fancy goblin turned towards us and jumped.

"What the devil are all you doing down here? Thieves! When you have up your key you-" he started.

"Impero." Ron shot the imperious curse at him. He sighed again and became happy. We then heard a loud roaring in the distance.

"That doesn't sound good." Ron commented. We walked over to the growling and roaring until we ran into a Ukrainian Ironbelly.

"Bloody hell. That's a Ukrainian Ironbelly." Ron gasped. Griphook dug through a box and handed a shaky thing to Ron.

"Here. It's trained to expect pain when it hears the noise." He walked forward and began rattling the object. Ron did the same and the giant dragon quivered in fear as we all walked to the other side.

"That's barbaric." Hermione whimpered. We went over to a door and Griphook grabbed the fancy goblin's hand and held it to the black door. It slowly opened and we walked inside. The trio and I all took out our wands.

"Lumos." Harry whispered. Once we started looking around we saw ton of assortments of gold, jewelry, and expensive trinkets.

"Blimey." I said shocked.

"Accio horcrux." Hermione said clearly. Nothing happened.

"You aren't trying that again, are you?" Ron said almost like a snap.

"That kind of magic doesn't work in here." Griphook said matter a factly.

"Is it in here, Harry? Can you feel anything?" I asked softly. That's when Hermione accidentally knocked over a gold goblet. She gasped as it started multiplying. Harry then spotted a gold cup with a badger on it.

"That's it. Up there." He pointed at the cup.

"They've added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply." Griphook said quickly as even more things started to multiply. The vault started to fill with gold and we started having trouble staying over all the objects.

"Give me the sword." Harry shouted and Hermione grabbed the sword from her bag and threw it to him.

"Stop moving." I told Hermione and Ron. They stood still as the gold reached to our waists. Harry began to get buried in objects and it was silent for a bit before he burst out with the cup in his hands.

"Got it." He fell and dropped the cup. Griphook snarled and picked it up. Harry looked up at him shocked.

"We had a deal, Griphook!" Harry yelled.

"The cup for the sword!" Harry reached behind him and threw the sword at the goblin. In return he threw the cup to Hermione who was yelling as the gold reached to our shoulders.

"I said I'd get you in. I didn't say anything about getting you out." The Gringotts worker sniggered before grabbing the fancy goblin and racing out.

"Griphook!" I screamed.

"Thieves! Help!" Griphook shouted from the outside.

"Griphook!" Harry shouted as we got to stairs and ran out to where the dragon was. We then saw Griphook pointing at us as guards sprinted up to the vault.

"Thieves!" The fancy goblin stood by the dragon with a thumbs up and a smile.

"Foul little git. Least we've still got Bogrod." Ron panted. The dragon stomped over to the tiny goblin and covered him in flames.

"That's unfortunate." Ron breathed. The guards began shooting spells at us and we ducked for cover.

"We can't just stand here. Who's got an idea?" Hermione asked loudly.

"You're the brilliant one!" I screamed.

"I've got something but it's mad." She waited for a bit before turning around the corner and blowing off the railing. The dragon blew fire and all the guards ducked for cover. That's when Hermione backed up and jumped onto the dragon

I soon ran after her in a panic and we grabbed onto the spikes on its back.

"Well come on then!" She shouted at the boys. They hopped on and Hermione broke all the chains holding the dragon down. The dragon climbed up the walls of the vault and after a little bit of struggling it burst through the floor of the lobby. All the goblins and guards yelled and ran away but some didn't make it.

The great Ironbelly broke through the glass roof and some of it cut my face. Once it was in the fresh air it stopped and started taking deep breaths.

"Now what?" Ron asked.

"Reducto." Hermione hit the back of the dragon and it yelled before walking on the tops of the buildings. It began flying in the air finally.

"That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" I praised her. We flew for maybe fifteen minutes before we started getting tired.

"We're dropping." Harry said loudly as we went over a body of water.

"I say we jump." Ron suggested.

"When?" Hermione asked. We waited a little bit.

"Now!" We all jumped off the dragon and plummeted into the water. I quickly swam to the surface and gasped for air. I saw Hermione and Ron swimming towards shore and I followed. A couple minutes later I saw Harry swimming towards land as well.

Once we got on the rocky but grassy terrain we all panted.

"He knows. You-know-who. He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what we took and he knows we've been hunting horcruxes." Harry panicked swiftly as we began climbing the hill.

"How is it you know?" I asked.

"I saw him." He answered so quickly I thought I didn't hear it.

"You let him in? Harry, you can't do that." Hermione scolded him.

"Hermione, I can't always help it. Well, maybe I can. I don't know."

"Never mind. What happened?" Ron cut in.

"Well, he's angry. And scared too. He knows if we find and destroy all the horcruxes we'll be able to kill him. I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest." Harry started shaking as Hermione healed the cuts on his hands. She healed the rest of ours quickly.

"There's more. One of them's at Hogwarts."

"What?" I asked. Hermione tipped her bag upside down and clothes came out of it.

"I saw it. I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw. It must have something to do with her. We have to go there now." The raven haired boy said as he took off his shirt.

"We can't do that. We've got a plan. We've got to figure it out." Hermione whimpered as Ron started changing too.

"Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose." The boy who lived said with edge. Me and Hermione began removing our clothes as well but I went under the invisibility cloak when I changed.

Outfit:

"One problem: Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door." I said concerned as I handed the cloak to Hermione.

"Um, well, we'll go to Hogsmead, to Honeydukes. Take the secret passage in the cellar." Harry suggested.

"It's... there's something wrong with him. It's like, you know, in the past, I've always been able to follow his thoughts. And now everything just feels disconnected."

"Maybe it's the horcruxes. Maybe he's growing weaker. Maybe he's dying." I said hopefully.

"No. No it's more like he's wounded. If anything, he feels more dangerous."

Sorry this chapter is so long but boy this took so long to write idk why

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.4K 137 28
When Hermione finds herself alone after the death of Harry and Ron, she will discover that Draco Malfoy is no longer what he was!
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
48.1K 1.8K 40
"The trouble is, we always think we have time. We only realize how little time we have until it nearly escapes our grasp, almost falling into the han...