Miss X (Swasan Fan Fiction) [...

Nita_Reid tarafından

A Story of a man who lives with a new identity and a woman who has no identity. What will happen when their t... Daha Fazla

Preface
Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1 : " Rescuing a Stranger "
Chapter 2 : " Trusting a Stranger "
Chapter 3 :" Growing Fondness "
Chapter 4 : " Distrust "
Chapter 5 :" Past"
Chapter 6 : " Hidden Secrets "
Chapter 7 : " The Face Off"
Chapter 8 :" Cross Roads "
Chapter 9: " No longer a Secret"
Chapter 10 :" Missing Link "
Chapter 11:"ChildHood Friends"
Chapter 12 :"The Perfect Family "
Chapter 13:" To Remember Again "
Chapter 14: " Memoirs of Miss X"
Chapter 15 :" Possible Suspects"
Chapter 16 :" Regrets "
Chapter 17 :" Reinforcements "
Chapter 18 :" Unwanted Wife "
Chapter 19:" Silence"
Chapter 20 :" Too late "
Chapter 21 :" Heart over Mind "
Chapter 22 :" A Blind Date"
Chapter 23 :" Date Night "
Chapter 24 :" D -Day"
Chapter 26 : " Past Secrets"
Chapter 27 :" The Funeral "
Chapter 28 :" Where it all began "
Chapter 29 :" True Colours "
Teaser .
Chapter 30 :" The Biggest Gamble "
Teaser 2
Chapter 31:" Stacked Cards"
Chapter 32 : "Is it really over ? "
Chapter 33 :" Hostages"
" Chapter 34 : Blindsided "
Chapter 35 : " The Empty House "
Chapter 36: " The End"
Chapter 37 : Confession

Chapter 25 :" Who Am I ?"

441 49 12
Nita_Reid tarafından

Three days later

    She never had experienced such onslaught of emotions as now  , seeing him with her made her sad for a moment then angry enough that she wanted to strangle her In front of him.  But she didn't do any of it as he stood before her and uttered Swara as his wife .

   It was a lie ,she knew he couldn't have possibly married without her finding out and yet beside him stood the girl she believed to be dead . She felt out of control at the moment , she didn't know what to believe and what not to believe any longer . 

   The only consolation was the fact his eyes roamed over all of them willing her mask to slip so he can find her ,it meant Swara hadn't told them about her which could only mean the girl has lost her memory yet again.

Lost memory can be regained which was why she can't let her live. Yet she can't help but wait for two weeks since her sister dragged her away on a vacation far away from her Sanskar and the girl that should have died long ago .  

   It didn't take her long to hack into Adharsh account and find that he had booked two flight tickets to London as the name Swara Bose starred at her ,she had set notifications for the name Swara Gadodia and hence it slipped her notification list .

  Also the fact Ragini was already on a flight to London meant the cousins have been reunited all under her eyes and she failed to notice the signs ,the sudden reunion of Laksh with Sanskar , how Laksh and Ragini were also involved in trying to find her actively unlike before it all should have made her doubt what changed but she was too focussed on killing her parents and placing the blame on her sister ,she let all those clues slip away from her mind .

  Not anymore , she need to check her alibi more closely ,need to make sure even if the suspicion fall on to her ,she would be able to walk away without getting caught because while her plans may have hit a brick wall named Swara ,she wasn't going to let it stop her .

 She has already closed herself in her room close to an hour any more minute her sister would barge in and claim this was supposed to be a vacation . So she closed her laptop and walked outside the living room , it was luxury house rented in the beach for the rich people just like her.  And she was happy because it meant each sister got their own room. 

" Look who we found out when we are on the beach " Aditi spoke up making her then to greet her sister who entered the house with her ex husband . Her one last ditch attempt to forget Sanskar stood before her with a smile on his face that always made her feel like she could make it work with him .

" Are you stalking me now " She spoke up with a smile , but she knew it wasn't the case because her ex husband was a good man .

" What if I said yes ,will you give me another chance to win you over " he asked her back ,and her smile fell from her face . She should have been able to live with him happily and she almost did until she read the last book of Sanskar and her mind churned with what if's .

  When she first found out Sanskar got married before she could find a way to win him over ,it flipped her back into the darkness.  She held on to the hope that one day she could make him love her and she hadn't been able to handle losing him and it sent her on a edge where she wanted to numb the pain by drinking herself to death .

  It was in one such bar she met her ex husband , a stranger with kind eyes who listened to her lament about her lost love and he was also the first man she slept with because she didn't feel the need to safe herself for Sanskar anymore .

   But she didn't expect to meet him again or how he would be quite taken with her . He followed her like a puppy making her believe someone could love her ,he wasn't old like the man her father wanted to marry her and he wasn't the man she wanted to marry but he loved her and she liked hearing it from him and they got married .

She tried to make it work ,she really did until she read Sanskar last book and found herself wishing Sanskar wasn't married anymore , if one looked closely they would find out she divorced her husband two months before Sakshi was killed .

 " I can't love you " she told her husband and when he asked her if she still loved him ,the man from her past she hadn't been able to say No to his question .

And he let her go and she tried to remain friends with him but now looking at him she wondered if he would be a liability that could risk her entire plan . Yet she couldn't dispose him and raise more suspicion for now she was hoping Sanskar won't go after her ex husband as well .

 By the time her ex husband left after he learned she wasn't willing to give him another chance ,she was upset with Sanskar for ruining her life and not for waiting for her and also betrayed that he still couldn't see she was the one for him .

 And she want inflict the same pain on him ,and make him remember how she felt when he called that girl his wife instead of her . Swara would die by her hands for the part she played in keeping her Sanskar away from her and Sanskar would learn something she protected him from because she loved him .

She bid goodbye to her sister and went to her room to login to her mail id that was meant for Sanskar and began typing the message ,the moment she clicked sent she regretted her actions ,she loves him and she didn't want to hurt him but it was too late the damage was done .

                  *********************

  Sanskar was restless as always it has been three days since Swara cover was blown and he brought her back home , and for the first time in three years there had been complete silence from her .

   Everyone was aware of the threat in their lives , Laksh flew out to London to stay with Ragini because he refused to bring her back to India and get her caught in the cross fire . And Sanskar wanted to do the same ,take Swara and his daughter and live far away from her .

  " She will kill innocents to make you return " Pradeep told him and he can't deny that and she would do the same to lure Swara back ,now that she knew Swara was alive every demand of her would be similar if Swara went hiding and he knew his Shona will never hide and let other get killed not after her parents death.

  Which was the reason he cancelled Swara traveling plan and brought her back home and from that point they have been waiting for her email anything to hint at what going on the wicked brain of hers but so far all he got was silence which was the reason he grew more restless everyday .

  When he wrote the books ,he had researched about the murderer's and what made them kill . And he has come across Monster who never felt guilty for their crimes and psychopath are harder to spot because most of them had lived quite a normal life just like her who for all he knows could be doctor , professor ,lawyer , fashion designer or a student .

   All those jobs gave them a stability and protection from suspicion and among them was a woman who kills people and walk away without feeling the weight of her actions .

 " Couldn't sleep " Swara sleepy voice filtered through as she cuddled closer to him ,they haven't talked about her because Swara didn't want to talk about it yet .

  " No ..You sleep Shona " he answered back as his kissed her forehead and wondered if he would survive losing her and the answer was No , he can't lose her. 

  " Dont let her into this room or your mind Sanskar . I am not going to go down without a fight this time around " She told him with a smile that was filled with determination. 

   " She a killer and you have been learning to fight for three days. I should have taught you sooner we had all those times in our hands and I didn't use them properly" he answered back , he still remember the night after they returned from the airport . When Swara walked inside his room looking distraught.

" I won't let anything happen to you " he promised her but she shook her head and it gutted him to know she didn't trust him but then she spoke up making him feel like a fool for not thinking like her .

  " I am not scared for my life Sanskar , I have faced death more times to live at the moment but I am worried for you , Asha and Dida . This is your house and she will enter this place because of me and I won't stay hidden and let any of you get hurt if it comes to that so teach me to fight ,you said you learned to fight after Sakshi death . So teach me to defend myself and defend those I love " Swara told him and he agreed because in the end she was right , he may do everything in his power to protect her from harm but giving her confidence to fight back would make her feel less scared .

  " She is a killer Sanskar but don't think for a moment that I will hesitate to become one if it meant getting rid of her from our life  " Swara answered back and he understood her need to feel safe in a world without her .

  And then he heard the sound of notification from her and both of them froze as they realized what it meant she has finally broken her silence , it had been Swara who took his phone from the bed side and opened the email but he leaned over her as they both read it together .

      Dear Sanskar ,

                       You have been keeping secrets from me and lying to me which made me sad and upset that I hadn't been able to speak with you till now .

                         But today it made me angry as well ,why can't you just accept we are meant to be rather than making me live yet another day without you .

                        You think you are better than me ,is that why you refuse to fall in love with me . You are obsessed about finding who I am that you never really learnt who you are but I know Sanskar ,I know about you more than you do it why I felt connected with you because we have so much in common . Want to know one .

                      My father raped my mother and I was the child born because of it and your father did the same to your mother .. I kept it from you because you would be hurt by it but I didn't like when you keep her a secret from me as well . So here you go the proof I am not lying to you .

                    Also just like my father who adopted me and made the whole world believe he was a saint ,  your father did the same.  He raised you up in his own house and made you feel you should be grateful to him.  To the point he forced you to marry his partner daughter.  

                   Your father wasn't who you believed Sanskar , but you father was someone you called uncle all your life. 

                            Yours ,

                                 Miss X .

     Attachment :" DNA file "

         ************************

P.S :" That it for now ..Let me know your thoughts and feedbacks . Hit the votes if you liked it "

Love

Juanita Reid

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.9K 879 13
This SS is based on the last track of the hindi show Swaragini. It my attempt to rewrite the last track of the show to my whimsical end. When two peo...
10.8K 581 26
A Story of a man who lives with an new identity and a girl who has no identity. What will happen when their two worlds collide and the man is forced...
134K 11.1K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
321K 21.4K 57
Guy: see I will help you but you also have to do something for me. Girl got scared but say: what...? Guy: nothing much...you have to become my wife. ...