Nico the Neko

By EZNTX1

Nico is a sweet Neko who pounces at the first opportunity to move from France to San Fransisco at 18. His he... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 24

107 5 0
By EZNTX1

Nico's POV:

With the end of the semester came our finals which I aced, not that they were easy but I'm determined to get it done and get it done right. It was a bit more difficult since we were planning our fundraiser in such a short amount of time. Our whole club worked so hard but with our elbow grease and Anya's magnificent resources we pulled it off!

Day of the Masquerade

We had a team of volunteers from campus show up to help us set the ballroom up, Dolly and Erin tended to the Food and Music making sure helpers were keeping up the food and drink supply watching as guests came pouring in dressed in marvelous attire dressed in ball gowns with traditional mardi gras style masks and suits, others in character costumes mingling with one another from all walks of life.

Dr. Aylen, Anya and Ryu were the welcoming crew taking up the invitations and keeping track of who had shown up including a few of the Media who caught wind of our Fundraiser for the medical care and funding for underprivileged families in the Bay area.

I took turns on the stage introducing our sponsors Damir Altin who donated tonight's rewards for the costume challenge, Leo Castanho who whole heartedly provided this lovely location and Alessandro De Luca who's Construction company provides our local families living resources by building their homes and has sponsored the food and drinks for this event. Thanking them for their involvement in tonight's events.

As the night wore on many prominent people showed up providing donations that we kept a tally on display with the big screen highlighting their generosity, their companies and their names while they soaked up praises and drank, danced and took the time to meet new faces.

Towards the end of the night we flashed the spot lights on, turned down the Music and started our voting poll for the top 3 costume themes of the night. Everyone present had a number visibly attached to them and other's could vote on a slip of paper which they placed into a large glass container. Calling out the last chance to get the votes in for the night before granting our winners their prizes!

"Lovely ladies and gentlemen, we're glad you were able to join us this evening! It's been a pleasure hosting this event for the sake of helping out our community and the less fortunate so as you've enjoyed your evening you've also been a huge blessing on others." I stop and look around as our club members are standing on stage along side me, we clap and cheer for all our guests

"Please Take a moment to turn in your voting slips as the count down continues 3 Minutes left before we announce the lucky winners!" I continue before handing the mic to Anya "Everyone who has attended will be receiving a Thank you package, so No one will be going home empty handed" she says as the crowd cheers and whistles in delight.

The crew walk around offering people a drink and making sure they're taken care of as we bring up the prizes for the First, Second and Third Place Masquerade winners. The lights are lit on brightly as the media crews flash their cameras sharing the results of our fundraiser's donations, they're excited to see who will take home tonight's treasures.

Aylen's POV:

The Timer went off alerting all our guests to the votes being totaled and ready to be announced.

"Tonight's First Prize winners will take precious artifact as a reward for most authentic. Which has been won by Habu Mamushi-san -Head of Viper-Family's Okinawa business in I.T. (dressed as traditional emperor/empress) Please come up and stand by your prize!"

"Second place, wins an authentic classic painting for being most creative, Omar and Nour Al-Namar - Arabian Leopard - business of oil and Tourism (dressed as the Seasons of the year)"

"Last but not least our Third prize a week's all expenses paid vacation to Tahiti goes to to Axe and Calian Coleridge Northern Redwoods Pack (dressed as, Little red riding hood and the big bad wolf) for most entertaining."

"We will continue to accept donations for the next Two hours so please make the most of it, we're changing lives and providing Medical, Housing and Care for those in our communities that are most vulnerable, Thank you Everyone."

The lights dim down as the music comes back up and people continue to mingle for a couple more hours, we get to unwind and enjoy the evening now that all our major work is done. As the clock strikes midnight our guests have left and the cleaning crew is arriving. "Yes!" we high five and do a group hug. "Thanks to our sponsors and all our hard work we've exceeded all our goals!!! Not only that but we've made so many new connections and got the word out for our Clinic, The children in Foster care, the less fortunate and our University club!!"

Nico's POV:

Damir and I leave along with the rest of our club as the cleaning crew makes lite work of the ball room, I'm jittery with excitement at how well we did this evening, as a matter of fact it was beyond my wildest dreams! "Kitten how about we head home for a nice soothing bath before tucking in to bed for the night? I had a great time but my feet are dead tired and you look exhausted as well"

"I agree, I'm not sure I can stay up much longer but we definitely need to unwind and get all this sweat and makeup off before heading to bed. I'm so glad we don't have anything planned for tomorrow so we can sleep in" I sigh contently as I intertwine my fingers with his.

A soothing bubble bath and a couple glasses of wine later we make our way out of the bathroom with our soft fluffy robes on, Damir rubs lotion on my tired limbs as I moan in the comfort of his strong hands roaming my aching body undoing knots I didn't even realize I had.

Melting into my pillow I roll my eyes mumbling incoherent words before finally flipping over to kiss him soundly. I smile lazily as I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him down onto me accepting his weight and warmth as we roll sideways cuddling into each other before falling asleep in his embrace.

Taking the weekend to recharge we decide to stay at home, lounge besides the pool and veg out cuddling at every waking moment. By Sunday evening I get a text from the Art club president letting the group of us know she's throwing a party at her place as a winding down event for our successful fund raiser and end of semester bash.

"Damir, there's a party coming up from our club president to kind of wrap up the semester.. I don't really want to go but I feel it's a bit of an obligation to show up as part of the club" I say nibbling on my bottom lip as I scrunch up my nose.

"Nico, you know I'm fine with you going. You've got one more semester before you're done with your University experience for now unless you'd like to extend your studies further? So enjoy your fun especially since the whole team is practically part of the club with Anya, Erin, Dolly and Ryu being there I'm sure it'll give you a great opportunity to hang out with the girls now that you're all so busy" he says stroking my back as I hum gently against him.

"Well for now I just want to finish up, I don't think I need a Masters or a PHD at this point, so yeah I guess I'm running out of time to live it up as a University student" I chuckle squeezing my mate then standing on my toes to kiss him "Thank you for always being so supportive my love." I smile happily.

The week flew by in a blink of an eye so Ryu and Anya are heading to pick me up for the party, "I won't be too late and I have my phone on me" I confirm with Damir as he strokes my cheek looking at me adoringly as he purrs "No worries Kitten, have fun" he says before kissing me slowly, deepening our smoldering kiss as his tongue strokes my own. "I'll be waiting when you come home" he says with a sparkle in his eye. I giggle as I sneak another quick kiss "I'll definitely be home soon!" the doorbell rings and Anya hugs me tight as she waves to Damir pulling me away.

We arrive at the party a little while later and it's in full swing. We see a lot of familiar faces and a few new ones but soon spot the girls and I get thoroughly hugged. "So glad to see you handsome!" Dolly squeals pulling me over to the dance floor "You look a little different but so beautiful" I mention as I see she's got makeup and rocking dark colors "Yeah Erin has rubbed off on me" she laughs "I even get to borrow her clothes these days, it's so fun and I think I like this edgy look on me as well" winking at me as she twirls and dances on.

An hour later I'm happy to say I've danced and talked with friends, met a few new acquaintances and am very ready to head for home so I sneak off into a corner and text Damir to please come get me. "Ryu, I've let Damir know I'm ready to go home now, he'll be arriving shortly. Just wanted to give you a head's up so you don't have to leave the party."

"Okay, I would've driven you home without a problem" he tells me as he guides us out of the party "You know we're here for you if you need me or the girls" he says with a genuine smile. "I know but why waste a lovely evening when Damir doesn't mind being my knight in his shiny black car" I laugh, hugging Ryu goodbye as he opens the car door and waves at my mate.

"I had fun tonight, no drama, no weirdos and no drinking." I bat my eyelashes at Damir as he takes my hand and kisses my knuckles. "How about we go for a late night treat, does that sound good to you kitten?" he glances at me to see my approval as I nod my head "Yes, that sounds lovely."

We head into town and up to one of the late night clubs stepping into the private VIP area, he orders up some drinks, some food and soon our dessert. Sitting up high we're able to look over the people below us through our glass wall, thankfully they can't see back in. People dining, talking and dancing. I tuck my head into Damir's shoulder as he rubs his thumb on my hip. I gently rub my cheek on his throat then lick it, nibbling my way up his jaw and onto the shell of his ear. He grunts before pulling me onto his lap straddling him as he rumbles deeply for me.

His strong hands stroke my firm bottom as he kneads me, I can't help but roll my hips further causing friction between us, he grunts lowly as I suck on his Adam's apple draping my arms over his shoulder I take in his scent and he takes in mine. Stroking my thighs he opens his legs further dropping my ass down a bit more so our bulges align. I take his face in both my hands as I trace his bottom lip with my tongue then gently tug at it between my teeth before sucking it gently. 

He surprises me by nipping back and holding the back of my head deepening the kiss as he slides his tongue into my mouth stroking mine then deepening his hold on me. I can't help but moan into his mouth, feeling him stroking the fire within me all while being fully clothed. I grip his shoulders digging my nails in. "Let's go home my love, I need you." I say looking him in the eyes before hearing him growl into my ear as he bites my shoulder. "Yes, let's go kitten." He replies walking me out the back private exit.

The rest of the night holds little sleep for us as we exhaust every need and want we mutually feel for one another. Catching up on our ZZZ's with a lazy Sunday once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 145 14
Nico had been mistreated all their life, by their father, stepmother, siblings, and even their friends. When an invitation arrives from the royal fam...
15.1K 485 34
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
Blaise By

Werewolf

5.7K 240 24
Found as a Babe, Blaise grew up unknowingly surrounded by the werewolves. That was until her 14th birthday, when she joined them. Shifting for the...
279K 5.7K 95
| HIGHEST RANK~ #910 IN FANFICTION | ♡ Completed| You one day find a poor kitty shivering himself to death in a box on the street in the heavy snowy...