I'm not the villain here (De...

By Rhealovestowrite

"Some of us are hurt and beat down, and can still chose the right path, like you, Deku. Then there are those... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

884 39 7
By Rhealovestowrite

" Oi! Don't fucking  yell at her!" Tai yelled standing up slamming his hand in the table.

" Tai don't." Mekhi said glaring at him.

" Don't!? He's fucking yelling at her! She doesn't have to tell him everything damn it! He doesn't control her!" Tai snapped.

" Let's go. Give them some space to talk. If it gets out of hand we'll come right back." Aimilios said pushing himself off of the door frame.

" It better not get out of fucking hand." Tai snapped as Mekhi drug him out of the room.

Even with the three males yelling Izuku attention was still glued to (y/n).

" Tell me the truth, that's all I want (y/n)." Izuku said softly.

" We were attack during the group training today. Someone broke in, his quirk froze everyone in the area expect us. He injected me with something that slowed my heal process down by ten fold. I felt like I was actually dying. All I could think about was how his quirk would wear off and the first thing you'd see is me dead and bleeding out." (Y/n) said in a hushed voice.

" Why haven't you told Aizawa-Sensei? Everyone at the school was endangered!" Izuku said.

" No, they weren't. He was just after us. He didn't approach a single UA student." (Y/n) said looking away from him.

" You're still not telling me everything (y/n). Please. Stop keeping me in the dark!" Izuku said as he pulled her closer to him.

" I've told you everything Izuku!" (Y/n) snapped at him.

" No, you haven't!" Izuku yelled as (y/n) jerked his wrist away from his.

" You don't fucking tell me everything so why do I have to!? You're in more danger than I ever will be and you're keeping secrets!" (Y/n) yelled back.

"Are you seriously try to pin keeping secrets on me (y/n)? I'm am worried about you! I want to spend the rest of life with you (y/n) but I can't do that if you're Dead!" Izuku snapped.

" Izuku.." (y/n) said as her voice drifted off.

" I'm going to tell the only secret I've ever kept for you (y/n). During the group training when I passed out, I meet  Yuuya." Izuku said.

" That is not something to fucking joke about Izuku!" She snapped jerking away from him.

"No! (Y/n) it's not a joke! Please just listen!" He said.

" Okay! Please oh please just tell how you had a conversation with my dead brother!" She yelled.

" I've never seen a picture of Yuuya right? He had shortish black hair, blue eyes about 6'1! That's him isn't it?" Izuku said grabbing her hand.

" That.... That's Yuuya.." She said.

" He wanted me to tell you how proud of you his is, and that he wants you to trust me with way more than what you do right now." Izuku said as he felt the girl squeeze his hand, with tears in her eyes.

" Can I see him too?" She asked looking at him with teary eyes.

That sight shattered Izuku's heart, he wanted (y/n) to be able to see her brother. Just one more time, that's all he wanted for her.

" N..n..." Izuku was choking on his words.

"...No...." he finally said, he could see her own heart shatter.

"Tell me how that's fucking fair... tell me how someone who never knew Yuuya... her to meet him but his own damned sister doesn't..." (y/n) said wiping her eyes.

" (Y/n)... there's a lot more to this... I'll have to tell you another time.. when we aren't in the common room or something.. " Izuku said.

" I'm sorry I yelled at you." Izuku said kissing her forehead.

" Me.. too.." (y/n) said.

" Very heartwarming. Now Go to fucking bed, I'm surprised half of the damn class isn't standing in here listening to you two argue."  Aizawa said pushing himself off of the door frame.

" How much did you hear?" (Y/n) asked frantically.

" I didn't hear any of that fight. I just knew there was yelling in the common and I assumed it was Midoryia and Bakugou going out for another fight." Aizawa said placing his hand on top of their heads.

" Now Go to bed before wake up the entire campus with your screaming or wake Eri up. I don't want her asking why you two are fighting. ." Aizawa said with his creepy smile.

"Right.. right we're going." (Y/n) said dragging Izuku back to the dorm room.

They sat in front of each other in silence.

" Are you going to finish telling me what you were before?" (Y/n) asked, as Izuku shook his head no.

" I'll have to tell you in place we wouldn't be heard." He said.

" Izuku.. you won't like what I'm going to tell you." (Y/n) taking a deep breath.

" As long as you're not keeping secrets and not lying to me anymore (y/n) I won't care." He said kissing her forehead.

" Yeah..." (y/n) muttered as they laid back down together.

The next day Izuku dragged (y/n) off to what seemed like an office at the school.

He knocked on the door a couple of times for Yagi answered it.

" All Might we need to talk." He said squeezing (y/n)'s hand as the older male little (y/n) into the office.

" Me and Young Midoryia have talked about this, in great detail (y/n). I want to understand something we tell you this. It's something very few people ever knew about, please keep to yourself once we explain it to you." Yagi said.

" Okay..What's going on?" She asked as Yagi took a shaky breath.

" Your brother Yuuya was born quirkless. Yet he still wanted to be a hero, he wanted to become a hero for you he told me he never wanted see your smile fall. The quirk Midoryia and I currently possess is one that has been passed through nine generations, including your brother. He was more than just my student he was my successor, the ninth wilder of One For All." Yagi explained.

"He had One For All? Not a mutated quirk..and Izuku has it too?" (Y/n) asked.

The realization hit her that her brother had been lying to her. His quirk didn't awaken late he was gifted it from Yagi. Not only was her brother gifted the quirk but  so was Izuku.

" That's how I was able to meet Yuuya. He still lives within One For All." Izuku explained.

" So.. to One For All users my brother never died?" (Y/n) asked looking at her lap.

" To Young Midoryia he never died. Myself will never be able to see him, because I possessed One For All before he passed." Yagi explained.

" How did Yuuya even get a hold of this quirk? I know you gave it to him but by what means?" She asked.

"A willing DNA transfer." He said as (y/n) glanced at Izuku.

" So I could possibly catch One For All by kissing him? Or is that not how that works?" (Y/n) asked.

Yagi and Izuku chuckled to themselves, " No, that's not how it works." Yagi said as (y/n) let out a sigh of relief.

" As much as I'd love to see Yuuya again, a quirk like One For All wouldn't be suited for a person like me. It needs to be passed on wisely since my brother and family died for it." (Y/n) said with a sigh.

Her eye then widened, " Does the league know!?" She quickly said.

" Calm down. They're only after me, not Izuku. He's safe." Yagi said patting her shoulder.

The only secret Izuku had been keeping from (y/n) was now into the open to her. He had nothing else to hide.  But (y/n) was still hiding things.

(Y/n) dug her nails into the palm of her hand, everything was slowly starting the pile back on top of her. The danger Izuku and Eri were in, the danger her friends were in, the truth about Overhauls murder. It was crushing her underneath al of its weight.

There it  was, that feeling the feeling she had before she meet the others. Before meet she meet Izuku.

The feeling that she was alone.

" Young (y/n) are you okay? Your  being very silent." Yagi asked.

" Me and Izuku have somewhere to go Mr. Yagi. Can we finish talking later?" She said grabbing Izuku's had.

" Oh that's perfectly fine." Yagi said as she pulled him out of the office and of campus.

"What was that about? We don't have anything planned." Izuku said.

" Izuku I need to come cl-"

" Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you two doing out in town. I hope I'm not interrupting a date." Hawks said with a grin as he put his arm on the tops of their heads.

"We were heading out to eat. He passed one of his exams and I decided to treat him." (Y/n) said pushing his arm off of her head.

"I didn't think you two were personally this close. When I meet him at the hospital I think he was just a work partner." Izuku said.

" I'm like her second brother." Hawks said with a smile.

Screaming then caught the groups attention, people started to run through the street screaming.

" What the hell is that!?" (Y/n) yelled as what seemed like a burnt body. As it approaches them it seemed to be focused on Izuku. (Y/n) grabbed him and jerked him back.

It then turned around and let an inhuman screech. As it rushed at them again. It grabbed (y/n) slung  her against a wall.

" That fucking thing just broke my back." (Y/n) out in pain as Hawks grabbed Izuku firing off at the thing but it seemed to have no effect.

(Y/n) was recovering after a few minutes, she grabbed the things arm and flipped it over slamming it against the sidewalk. She then rushed to Hawks and Izuku's side.

As the monster stood up another on them crawling out from its body.

" It multiplied!?" Izuku yelled, as it rushed at him. He slammed his first into its head and smashing it into the ground.

" I'm calling in back up! They multiply after we hit them." Hawks said.

" No shit!" (Y/n) said having on int a choke hold as Izuku hit its head so hard it exploded.

" It still split into another on!" Izuku said as the pair jumped back.

" My phone isn't working I can't call anything in." Hawks said as the groups backs hit each other's as the backed into each other as these things surrounded them.

" Then we handle it the best we can. They're strong as fuck. So be careful." (Y/n) said.

" We will." Izuku and Hawks said nodding to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 183 20
"I'm giving you a chance to express your anger." "..." "Y/n revenge isn't the way to go to express that anger!" "That's how they did it in the movie...
75.9K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
89.6K 4.7K 83
"You were gunna leave your friends to die, right? It's only natural, no delinquent would fight a hopeless battle in the face of death." You once thou...