Melanin Flava (Slow Updates)

By Pisces_Goddess

A collection of erotic short stories featuring beautiful black men. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED. Please do n... More

All Rights Reserved
The Weeknd-What You Need
Raphael Saadiq-Soul Sista
Omar Epps-I Care 4 U
Tyrese Gibson-Sweet Lady
Blair Underwood-Love Bath
Mos Def-Brown Sugar
Mehki Phifer-21 Questions
50 Cent-Best Friend
LL Cool J-Hey Lover Pt. 1
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 1
D'Angelo-Untitled
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 2
Nelson Ellis-Im Not Tryna Pressure You
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 3
Ky-Mani Marley-Take A Message From My Love
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 2
Request
Michael Jackson-Butterflies
Ray Allen-You Make Me Wanna Shoop
Most Def-You Don't Know My Name
Skip Marley-Slow Down
The Weeknd-One Of The Girls
Joey BadA$$-Opposites Attract
The Weeknd-True Colors I
Ky-mani Marley-Slow Wine I
Daniel Kaluuya-Henny & Crystals
Trevante Rhodes-Often
The Weeknd-True Colors II
The Game -Mrs. Officer I
The Game -Mrs.Officer II
The Game -Mrs.Officer III

Djimon Hounsou-African Queen

1.7K 18 4
By Pisces_Goddess

Djimon Hounsou as Himself

Lupita Nyong'o as Eshe Nairobi

Eshe

"Where are you taking me?!" I heard my girlfriend giggling incessantly. Did I mention that she had me blind folded?

"Come on girl! I can't see!" "Good! There was absolutely no way I was letting you stay inside for your 25th birthday..." That was Nairobi. She was the wild one.

"I told you  I was fine not doing anything."

"Whatever Shé! You'll love what I have in store for you just wait. First, we are going to put these in your ears."

I felt her place headphones playing soft R&B instrumentals loud enough to where I couldn't hear.

Her hand grasped mine. I couldn't hear a thing, but I knew wherever she took me there were a lot of people. She is so lucky I trust her.

We kept walking until I felt her place her hands on both of my shoulders, placing me in a chair.

It felt like I was sitting here forever until the most panty moistening cologne I've ever smelt tickled my nose.

I stiffened slightly feeling the headphones being removed. Nothing was said for a moment, but I could hear whomever this mystery man was circling the chair I'm sitting in.

"I know you're slightly confused...but your friend Nairobi told me to take very good care of you..." Leave it to Nairobi to surprise me like this. His accent is very strong, ...and dangerous in a good way. I couldn't tell where he was. It was nerve wracking.

His shoes paced back and forth. A chill went up my spine when I felt his breath ticking my left ear as he spoke in french.

"Mon, mon, mon vous êtes une si belle reine africaine." (My, my, my you are such a beautiful African queen..)

Oh fuck.

"Such dirty words from a succulent pair of lips..." His voice as further away again. "You know I could just take off my blind fold..."

"Deep down you know you don't want too.." My body tingled and jumped as his breath ticked my right ear.

A memory clicked in my head. I told her about my fantasy of being blind folded and teased by a foreign stranger that smells so fucking good it makes my panties wet, and he would tease me and toy with my mind until my body follows. I should've never told that woman my fantasy. You see Nairobi is into those sex clubs you only know about by word of mouth, and I'm guessing that's where she has me.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours? I can see you biting that lip of yours in deep thought..." he questioned and placed both hands on my shoulders, gliding his fingertips down the sides of my arm.

I couldn't fucking concentrate. I wish I could see what he looked like. "I'm curious to know what you look like..."

"In due time..." he chuckled.

His fingers tangled in my hair and yanked my head back gently placing a soft kiss on my neck. "Oh shit..."  I moaned out.

"Tonight when you sleep.."His words still brushed across my neck. I released a sigh.

"You will feel my words devour you whole, inside and out, until there is nothing left to give.." My nipples hardened.

"You'll crave my mouth, hear my voice, feel me snatching the soul out of you."

My hands reached out to touch him but he back away quickly. "Ah, ah...no touching...only I can do that"

I groaned internally. Dammit Nairobi.

"Stand up..." he commanded and I didn't hesitate. I hope he doesn't notice the damp spot between my thighs.

"I just know your pussy is pulsating. I can smell the exotic scent you give off. Je parie que tu adorerais si j'écartais tes jambes et que je nettoyais ta chatte. N'est-ce pas? (I bet you'd love it if I spread your legs wide and slurped your pussy clean. Wouldn't you?)

I stumbled a little and felt the heat of his body as he caught me in his arms. My back to his front.

Big, strong, and hard just like I like em'.

"Careful now....wouldn't want you to slip..."

His hand led me forward, then suddenly I was bent over with my hands steadied on what I guess was a counter. The coldness of the counter hit my already hardened nipples making my body jolt backwards deeper into his body, his erection sliding against my damp panties.

"Tell me your name.." I moaned internally as he grinded his dress pant clad front onto my wet clothed pussy.

His tongue enveloped my ear lobe and I couldnt control the sound I made.

"Djimon..." I could cum alone to the sound of his voice.

"Please let me see you...." I begged.

The blind fold slowly slipped from my eyes and I was roughing turned facing forward and lifted onto the counter, feeling his hands creep up my thigh.

I couldn't focus. The closer his hand got between my thighs the more I tensed up anticipating when he'd finally touch her. Instead, his hand stopped dangerously close to my clothed clit. My body was rigid. I still hadn't opened my eyes to take him all in.

"Ouvre tes yeux..." (Open your eyes..)

My eyes popped open at the switch from English to French. And boy was I not disappointed. His fingertips still lingering, holding me in a trance.

"Tu aimes ce que tu vois?" (You like what you see?)

I couldn't speak. His eyes raked over me slowly up and down slowly, until his eyes captured mine again. "So shaky and I've yet to touch you..."

I watched as he dropped to his knees and he admired my dripping sex thoroughly.

He slowly lifted my leg and rested it on his shoulder, never breaking eye contact as he sucked the soul out of my pussy

I gripped the counter for dear life crying aloud as he devoured me whole.

I don't know how I ended up leanimg back on the counter, but he had my legs  held up and spread wide open.

My hands held onto his head for dear life. His humming vibrating my clit sending me into a frenzy.

"Ohhhhhh good, uhh..ohhh, Djimon, wait...please don't stop...shiiiiiit..."

I moaned louder and louder, his grip on me tightening  and fingers sliding inside my pussy as I felt myself cumming.

I heard a squirting noise and I rocked on his fingers while I was cumming.

My labored breathing filled the silence as I recollected my thoughts on what just happened.

I looked down at him as he was sucking his fingers clean with a look on his face.

Nothing but comfortable silence ensued. He took his time cleaning me up, kissing me softly between putting my clothes back in order

The taste of me on his lips had me craving more.

My eyes scanned him up and down again, stopping on the hard erection sticking outside his pants.

I pulled him by his belt loops pressing his erection onto my throbbing clit again.

"Djimon..."

He groaned. "Say it again.."

"Djimon..." I moaned softly.

"Yes my african queen?"

"I don't think I could walk out of this room, without you cumming with me..."

He raised his eyebrow and smirked knowingly.

"Oh yeah, and what do you plan on doing about it?" He challenged, his erect penis seemingly getting harder.

"By the end of this night, Ill have you craving my mouth, hearing my voice, and feel me snatching the soul out of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Control By Honey

Fanfiction

7.7K 305 10
Women love a man that knows how to take Control. Rated mature (18+)
281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
42.6K 402 11
Explicit & Non-explicit imagines
821K 18.4K 114
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here