๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

By creamyyxosh

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six

fifty seven

2.5K 88 96
By creamyyxosh

plz don't get upset with the ending,
I meant for it to be like this 😅

───────────────────

Home sweet home, again.

Mark got out of the car as he looked up at the beach house, he really did like it the first time he came here and he wouldn't mind raising his son in this house, and living here with Johnny. Speaking of...

I still can't believe I'm having your kid Johnny.

Mark heard a gasp and smiled when he looked over at Johnny.

I feel offended. You don't want to have my kids? Johnny said with a "sad" pout on his face.

Mark shook his head as he carefully leaned over and kissed Johnny's cheek, ❝Of course I do. I just hope that he's smart and not dumb like me.

Well then I guess we better pray.

Hey! Don't be rude— JOHNNY! PUT ME DOWN I'M MAD AT YOU! Mark yelled as Johnny carefully picked him up bridal style.

He ignores Mark and walks over to the front door of the beach house, ❝If you don't stop squirming, you're gonna fall and we can't have that.

Then put me down.

Mark wasn't having any of Johnny's games right now but honestly, he liked being held this close to him even if he was being such a giant man child about it.

Johnny walked all the way to the door of the beach house and managed to still hold Mark in his arms while he opens the door. They step inside but Johnny still doesn't put Mark down.

Ok we're inside now, so can you put me down? Mark glared at Johnny who shook his head with a smile.

Nope. Johnny quickly kicks off his shoes and starts walking again, heading towards the stairs. ❝I wanna carry you, is that too much to ask for?

Johnny pouts at Mark who was still glaring, ❝Well I don't want to be held, so put me down.

Is this how you're gonna behave the whole time while you're carrying our child?

Well I'm doing it now so yeah. Mark scoffed not realizing that they stopped walking and were already up in the guest bedroom that they stayed in on their first night.

Well aside from being childish... Johnny paused as he walked over to the bed and gently lays Mark down on it.

Mark was confused as to why Johnny cut himself off until he saw Johnny taking off his shirt in front of him causing him to blush.

Johnny smirks at how flustered he got Mark as he stares at his bare chest. He carefully crawls on the bed, hovering over Mark. He leans down so their lips barely touch.

Do you think you're up for a round? I mean, sex does help with the pregnancy. Johnny reaches a hand up to brush a few strands of hair out of Mark's face, looking into his eyes with a loving gaze. ❝If you want to that is, we don't have to if you don't want to.

^a/n: consent will always be the sexiest thing ever, change my mind 😘

He then leans down and presses a light but long kiss to Mark's lips, he pulls back to gaze at his blushing red cheeks.

The younger clears his throat by how quick Johnny got him riled up. He swears that no matter what Johnny does or says, he always gets his heart beating like crazy. ❝Well when you say it like that... then yes.

Mark closes the gap between them by grabbing the sides of Johnny's face and connecting their lips, passionately making out on the bed.

While Johnny pulled away to carefully get rid of Mark's clothes and his, Mark started thinking. This is his life now and he left everyone behind without a word.

He knows that things have changed, he's still upset and guilty about what he did. He'll never get over what he did and how badly he hurt Donghyuck but as bad as it may sound, he's glad that he met Johnny and started the scandalous relationship that blossomed between them.

Mark doesn't know what would have happened if he never met Johnny or if he just rejected Johnny in the first place. Maybe he'll never know, maybe he'd still be with Donghyuck and would have gotten that dream life with him after graduation. Who knows?

But, it doesn't matter now. He made his choices and he decided to cheat, and now he's with the guy that he cheated on Donghyuck with. And it was still a bad thought but Mark was thankful for having Johnny in his life.

All it took was one sinful act to be with the one that he grew to love. And honestly, Mark wouldn't have had it any other way.

《 ♡ 》

The next morning, the window was open just a crack to let in the cool yet warm breeze of May fill the room.

Johnny could hear the birds chirping from outside and they sounded like music to his ears. He could feel the sun rays warmth hitting his skin through the window and it felt like a nice contrast to the cool wind from outside.

What would make his morning even better is if Mark was awake too. Johnny turned on his side and let his hand wander onto Mark's side expecting his hand to find his body but what he felt was an empty space.

Finally opening his eyes, he saw that he was gone. He wasn't in the room when he looked around. Johnny sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before grabbing his sweats from the floor and slipping them on.

He tried to find his shirt that he took off last night but that wasn't found anywhere in the room. Not bothering to get another shirt, he walks towards the bathroom in the room to see if Mark was in there. He wasn't, then he left the room to go downstairs to see if he was in the living room or kitchen.

He wasn't in either of the rooms as well. Confused and slightly worried as to where his small boyfriend could've gone, he tries calling out to him.

Mark? Where'd you go?

Johnny was about to start searching for him until his eyes caught sight of a slightly open door. He turned in that direction knowing that the glass door led to the back of the house where there was a porch and a set of stairs to go to the beach.

He walks over, thinking that Mark must've gone out that way and when he reaches the door, he lets out a sigh of relief when he sees Mark sitting on the porch swing, wearing his shirt which looked too big on him and he was looking out into the sea.

Johnny opens the door, startling Mark who looked to see who it was. When he saw that it was just his boyfriend, he rolled his eyes at him.

Don't scare me like that.

Sorry, I was just looking for you because you weren't in bed. Johnny walks out onto the porch and walks over to Mark, sitting beside him on the swing. ❝At first I thought you left or something because I couldn't find you.

And where would I go? Mark scoffed before leaning on Johnny's bare shoulder and grabbing his hand, ❝There's no place where I'd rather be than here with you.

Aww, did you hurt yourself saying that?

Mark elbowed Johnny and pouted at him, ❝Shut up. I was being serious and you ruined it.

I'm sorry baby, I know you meant it. Johnny turns his head to kiss the top of his head and Mark smiles, cuddling into his boyfriend's side.

Mark sighed as he rested comfortably against Johnny, enjoying the view of the soft waves of the ocean and the smell of sea water. And for some reason, a vision popped into his head.

It was clear as if it was happening right in front of him and it made his heart swell. What he envisioned was a small little boy, black hair and light skin, running on the beach in a shirt and shorts. His back was turned but he could see that he was running into someone's arms, Johnny's arms. Johnny smiled as he picked up the small boy and hugged him close to his chest and Mark saw himself there too, he walked beside Johnny and kissed his cheek before kissing the small boy's cheek as well.

It's crazy how he suddenly got that vision, he knew that it was him, Johnny and Eli but that didn't even happen yet. But honestly, Mark couldn't wait for something like that to happen though.

I like this view.

Thanks, you're not so bad yourself.

Johnny laughed as Mark elbowed him again, ❝Not you. The view in front of me. He gestures to the ocean. ❝This looks beautiful, this would be really perfect for Eli to grow up in.

Johnny's ears suddenly perked at the mention of the name and looked at Mark with a shocked expression on his face, ❝Eli? You chose a name without telling me?

Mark gave Johnny his best innocent look but even he knew he wouldn't fall for it, ❝I forgot? But it's cute right? I mean I like it but if you don't then we can find another name.

No, I like it.

Good. I wasn't planning on changing it anyway. Mark giggled as he looked at Johnny with a smile and a loving gaze, he hates to admit it but he's really whipped for him.

I love you Johnny, so much.

Johnny smiled back at Mark before leaning forward and locking their lips in a kiss before pulling back with that same loving gaze.

I love you too.

Mark squeezed Johnny's hand as he looked back at the ocean. He knew that things would definitely shift after Eli was born, he was scared but he was also ready for the challenges that lie ahead. And he also knew that he wouldn't do this alone, he's got Johnny.

And he's all he needs.

────────────────────

the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87.5K 4.1K 20
Status: Completed "He's mine" "Well now he's mine" "Can't I be both of yours" Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin are the power couple of the school. Thats until...
14.7K 768 32
Jaemin is a failing ballerino who can't find the point in living. Jeno is an underground rock singer who gets all the fame. What happens when two pol...