Nara: a force untold

By Bee_artstudio24

It's been years since the first discovery of a female clone. And she has proven to be more than they bargaine... More

The spice pits
Old friends and flirting skills
Hera ò blaire
Clones make the best pillows
Corporal kyber
Dooku's plan
The effect of others
Bets and blades
Smugglers party
Some orders need to be broken
Nara's mission
A new mission and flying Jedi?
A forgotten mission
A healed wound
Fish in the tall grass
Moon flower festival
The spice pits of Cato
Droid part bouquets
The calm before the storm
"One last glorious day in the grand army of the republic"
The end of an era
The begging of a spark
the spark of a rebellion
Reunion of hope
Mission mayhem
New friends old past
war leave scars some you can't see
A Common Enemy
The shadow of a new threat
Even in darkness there's hope
The inquisitor
Not all Jedi fall gracefully
The empires dark shadow
It takes two to trust
Some things never change even when they do
The rebel and the imperial threat

Finding Dios

1.9K 29 25
By Bee_artstudio24

"FIVES"!!!!

An Audible screech could be heard throughout the hangar. Clancey cringed slightly as the sound of an angry female voice ripped through the room. It had been a couple of years since he had first meet the 501st and the last time he had been here, he had been thrown off a building by one of their officers.

Fives who was going to be facing certain death, came barreling around the Corner at break neck speed. Fear was apparent on his eyes as was blue dye across the selves of his armour and hands. Clancey decided that Fives had pulled another prank and had been caught, but who was his victim. It couldn't have been Rex his voice couldn't go that high pitched , maybe Echo? As if on cue Nara came charging round the ship Hot on Fives tail. Blue dye covered her body from head to toe in the sticky liquid.

"That's more like it" Clancey chuckled.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you" she growled.

"You'll have to catch me first" Fives yelled back cheekily.

Clancey shook his head remembering the mission he had went on with Nara,Fives, and Echo. They hadn't changed a bit, they were still trying to strangle each other he thought.

Fives luck was cut short as he slipped on a pipe and landed flat on his face. Nara threw her self on top of him, laughing evilly as she began to smoother the extra dye on his face.

Clancey turned feeling a tap on the shoulder From Gregor. Him and Rex were now at his side taking in the view of the scraping troopers before them.

"Somethings never change I see" the commander chuckled.

Rexs pinched his nose in embarrassment.

"I see you've raised your toddlers well captain" Clancey mused.

Rex rolled his eyes "CC-26-5566 ! Arc-27-5555"!

"Ooh their in trouble" Gregor whispered in an amused tone. Clancey chuckled, Having your commanding officer call you by your number was the equivalent of having your mom use your full name, It almost always ended in a scolding.

Nara looked up from her position as she held Fives in a strangling headlock.

"Hey captain" she grinned, Fives choking for air below her.

"Let him go"

Nara frowned.

"Now"

"Yes now"!

Rex was acting like a exhausted young dad trying to keep his kids from strangling each other to death. Clancey and Gregor were finding it rather amusing.

Nara let a small huff of disapproval as she detached herself from Fives, who began coughing as air filled his lounges. Rexs gaze narrowed being able to see that Nara and Fives were covered from head to toe in sticky blue dye.

"What did you do"? He raised a brow.

"Ask the di'kuit" Nara grumbled.

Fives who had regained his breath grinned devilishly.

"I put a bucket of blue dye above the door, so that when someone opened it and stepped in they would be completely covered in the dye ".

Rex shook his head "of course you did".

Clancey let out a slight chuckle which caught the attention of Nara.

"Oh no." Her eyes widened "no no no"

"Hey buzz kill" Clancey grinned.

"What is he doing here" she asked wide eyed, turning to Rex.

"I missed you to" Clancey mused.

"Your right, I missed throwing you off of buildings"

Clancey nose scrunched earning a laugh from both Rex and Gregor.

"You've got another mission that requires Clancey expertise, and I thought you'd want to tag team on this mission" Rex grinned, knowing full well what happened last mission.

Nara frowned wiping the dye from her cheeks.

" last time I went on a mission with Captain Kirk over here I was shot by rocket launcher"

"In my defence that wasn't even my fault" Clancey argued.

Rex sighed

"Nara it's Harvey, he needs your help" He couldn't look her in the eyes. " Genral Skywalker asked for you personally for this mission"

Nara froze upon hearing his name. It had been close to a year since she had seen the Genral, after he and the 306th had been called away back to courasant for a new mission. From what she had heard they had been successful capturing a valuable sector, however there had been no connection between Anakin and Harvey for sometime. She had feared the worst, spending months trying to push away the thoughts of him. Now they had come bubbling back up like acid.

"Nara"?

"Hmm" she was pulled out of her thoughts, a dazed expression upon her face.

"You alright little'un"

This caught her attention.

"I told you to stop calling me that I'm not so little" she protested.

Rex only shook his head and laughed.

" sure whatever you say"

**********

After being sent to showers to remove the dye from her body, Nara had joined the team in the war room to discus the mission.

"Ah your here good we can fill you in" Anakin smiled.

"I see you couldn't get all the dye out" Five mused.

" Yah and whose fault is that" she sneered standing beside Echo .

" not me obviously I'm innocent"

Echo rolled his eyes " oh please"

"Alright men cut the chatter" Anakin cut in ending the conversation, all eyes were now on him.

" As we know Genral Dios was tasked with going undercover in a slave faculty on Angao, a desert planet in the outer rim. Word had it that the separatist were sending prisoners of war there to outlive the rest of their lives" the tension in him could have been cut with a knife.

" we were informed that he was able to get secret plans about this base on how to destroy it. We need to get the Genral out of there so that we can bring that data back to the council so that we may put this operation to an end".

" we'll get Genral Dios out of there you have my word, Genral" Nara nodded.

A small smirk crept onto Anakin's features. " I'm sure you will"

*********

" aww this is just like old times" Clancey sighed leaning back into his seat.

"That reminds me" Nara mused pushing a button that locked all the compartments and basically anything that opened.

"Hey, That was unnecessary" Clancey crossed his arms.

"It was definitely necessary " she grinned.

An audible chuckle could be heard from behind the as Echo tried desperately to his amusement as were Fives gave no effort.

"Alright pipe down back there I'm calling command" she yelled.

"Alright this is Nara calling mother bird are we clear to make the jump into hyperspace , over"

"You know you don't have to say over right" Clancey whispered.

Nara shook her head.

"This is resolute calling baby bird you are clear for hyperspace jump, good luck hope you find Harvey in one piece"

She recognized Skywalker's voice.

Laughing to herself that he got her joke about the whole mother bird thing.

"Me too sir"

And with that she ended the com and sent the ship off into space.

"We're coming Harvey Hang in there"

Authors note: hope you enjoyed will try to get more chapters out soon😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 80 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
963K 28.2K 106
| The Wattys 2022 Shortlist | 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅? Taken from an early age from her family in Scarif in the Outer...
8.7K 283 17
"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭�...
21.3K 299 59
Long before the Clone Wars began was where the age of the Vahla began. Born in the Outer Rim in the peaceful years of the Old Republic, future Jedi K...