Sweet Pea Imagines

By antiguatrey_

short stories about our favourite Serpent. 🐍🐍🐍 More

01 | Colliding
02 | Dirty Secret
03 | Old New Girl
04 | I Don't Care
05 | Just Friends
06 | Just Friends 2
07 | Cheesy
08 | Acquaintances
09 | Body
10 | Muse
12 | We'll See
13 | Peculiar
14 | Peculiar 2
15 | Peculiar 3
16 | Mad At Me
17 | Unforgivable
18 | Party Girl
19 | Puppy Love
20 | Beautiful
β˜† A/N β˜†
21 | Complicated
22 | Complicated 2
23 | Kiss Me
24 | Hugs and Kisses
25 | Hugs and Kisses 2
26 | Attention
27 | Not You
28 | I Don't Mind
29 | Tell Me Something
30 | Ocean
31 | Better

11 | Ecstasy

6.4K 100 6
By antiguatrey_

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

His arms slid down from my waist to my ass where he gave a squeeeze. I let out a quiet moan which he smirked at and leaned down to my ear, "You like that?" he whispered. 

He lifted up me and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling his lower region close to mine. With his hands still on my ass, he leaned down to my neck keeping a good few centimetres away, teasing me. Feeling his hot breath fan my neck caused me to groan out of frustration, he chuckled before attacking my neck with kisses.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him better access to my neck. He slowly trailed his kisses up my neck, along my jaw and finally to my lips. Finally having what desperately wanted, I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on them just a little.

He grunted in response, which caused me to smirk against his lips. But my smirk quickly disappeard when I yelped at him slamming me up against the wall. He kissed me hungrily and passionately, I pulled back and his mouth went to my neck while his hands went to my shirt, unbuttoning it.

"Sweet Pea," I moaned when he found my sweet spot.

He carried mefrom the wall to the bed, and pushed me upon the soft cushions, wuth him following suite. He grinded his hard-on against my core and leaned back up where he took of his shirt. This left us both shirtless and with only our pants.

With him still on his knees on the bed, I got up on my knees and kissed his lips. Slowly, I trailed my kisses down to his jaw, then neck where his tattoo graced his neck. I then started kissing down his chest to the edge of his pan-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned as I turned around to turn off my alarm clock .

"Why!?" I yelled out. Immediately my mum bursts in with a frying pan in her hands, "What's wrong? Who is it?" she asked breathlessly.

"Nothing's wrong," I said.

"Then why did you scream?" she asked now frustrated.

"I was taken away from what was soon to be ecstasy by my stupid alarm clock," I explain. My mum just rolled her eyes and left, but not before giving me a frustrated sigh.

I was about to get ready for school, when I froze....

Oh shit, I nearly had a sex dream about me and Sweet Pea...about me and my best friend.

___●●●_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 7.3K 61
A series of Instagram posts that show the relationship of two teens in love ||i do not own any characters in this story other than my own||
21.8K 383 31
"i love you, always." "i love you more. always," she giggled at the boy. she'd never loved someone as much as the serpent boy laying next to her
868K 17.6K 72
" I need to get rid of the boys somehow; especially bad ones dressed in leather." THERE WILL BE MISSPELLED WORDS, ETC. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT BO...
3.7K 197 35
𝙸 πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘πš πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πšŽ πš‘πšŠπš πš•πš˜πšœπš πš’πšπšœ πš’πš—πš—πš˜πšŒπšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 π™ΉπšŠπšœπš˜πš— π™±πš•πš˜πšœπšœπš˜πš–'𝚜 πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πšπšžπš›πš—πšŽπš πšžπš™...