20 | Beautiful

___●●●_______________________________

Sweet Pea's POV

"Then soda just spilled out her nose!" laughed Fangs as he told everyone in the White Wyrm of one of Toni's many embarrasing moments.

I laughed out loud, looking at Toni as she rolled her eyes and went back to serve a drink from behind the bar.

I was laughing so hard, at Fangs telling another embarassing story that I hadn't notice the beautiful girl who just stumbled in towards the bar crying.

It was when the laughter had died down and I looked up to tell Toni to get me another beer when I saw her comforting the girl that has haunted my greatest dreams.

I saw her sob into Toni's hug, and I quickly got up and went towards. Feeling quite jealous that it was Toni comforting her and not me. Fangs must've notifed cause he too had stop smiling and followed me.

"What happened Y/n?" I asked as I went around the bar and she came charging into my hands.

"I'm such a fool," she cried.

I hugged her tight. "Why would you say that? You're everything but a fool," I sighed ang looked at Toni. I gave them a distressed look and they understood, taking that as a sign to give us a privacy. They left and I brought y/n into the room behind the bar.

"Okay what happened?" I asked looking into her watery eyes.

But she stayed silent before looking into my eyes.

"Is there something wrong with me?" she asked.

"What?! No, nothing can ever be wrong about you," I said brushing my fingers against her cheek.

"Then why? Why would he do that?" she cried, burying her head into my chest.

"Don't tell me Reggie-" I started but was cut off by her muffled words.

"He did, I saw him making out with Josie," she said.

"Oh I'm gonna kill him," I seethed.

What an asshole! He has the most amazing girl in the palm of his hands and he dropped her like she was trash.

But my anger vanished when y/n hands held my face and forced me to look at her.

"No. Don't. It's all my fault to think I was pretty enough to be with him," she said in quiet voice.

Angered but what she said, I lifted her up and place her on desk so she was sitting and I was between her legs.

"No! Don't ever say that! You're gorgeous, the most beautiful girl. Anyone would be lucky to be in our presence," I said holding her face in both my hands.

"You think so?" she asked.

"Hell yeah! When you enter a room, my breath catches in my throat because I find it crazy how beautiful you are everytime I see you," I ranted. I was avout to continue when she quickly kissed me and pulled away.

For a moment I froze, before I quickly leaned forward and claimed her lips with mine. Her legs wrapped arounf my waist and I could feel her heat against my crotch and I pulled away, resting my forehead against hers.

With my eyes still closed, I mumbled, "So beautiful."

___●●●_______________________________