26 | Attention

___●●●_____________________________

Y/N POV

Walking through the halls of Riverdale High, I look around for my best friend, Sweet Pea.
Looking overhead since I know he will literally be sticking out of the crowd.

I then see him standing there against ny locker accompanied by Toni and Fangs.

I smile and go to him colliding with his chest for a hug. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" he asked giving my hips a light squeeze.

"So tired," I mumbled.

His chest vibrated as he chuckled and before I could do anything I am scooped into his arms and carried away with Fangs and Toni right beside us not affected.

We arrive at the student lounge where Cheryl and Kevin are already sitting talking quietly about something.

My interest peaked, knowing that whatever they two discuss lowly is definitely an exciting adventure.

As we approached, Fangs found himself sitting on the armrest of Kevin's couch, Toni gestured for Cheryl to get up and pulled her to her lap as they both sat and Sweet Pea sat placing me on his lap and cuddling me.

I removed my arms from around his neck and leaned towards Cheryl.

"What's all the quiet discussion about?" I asked smirking.

With an evil smile Cheryl replied, "Apparently my dear cousin is getting cozy with a certain music loving footbal player,"

I rolled my eyes, "I honestly am suprised it took this long for something to happen. The tension was right there!" I exclaimed.

"We do love Barchie," piped up Kevin.

"How's Jughead taking it?" asked Toni.

And we all went into a  deep conversation about the four - Betty, Archie, Jughead and Veronica.

Sweet Pea's POV

Why isn't she looking at me!!

Ughhh. We just sat here and all of a sudden I'm a chair!

I pulled Y/n back against my chest and snuggled my head into her neck, and smelling her sweet, fruity scent.

She must have used that pomegranate body wash.

She squirmed a little as my nose brush against her ticklish spot......which is practically anywhere pn her body. She is so ticklish.

But yet she brushed me off, still in a deep conversation with our friends. I sigh in annoyance and grab her chin and gently turned her head to face me stopping her in mid sentence.

"Wow he mu- Sweets, what's wrong? "

"I want your attention too you know l?!" I  whined.

She laughed and placed her head on my chest.

I smiled in relaxation.

"Awe look at him. His jealous she was so focused on us and not him," teased Fangs.

"Shut it," I growled.

But smiled immediately when I felt Y/n hand stroking my cheek.

___●●●_____________________________