28 | I Don't Mind

___●●●_____________________________

Y/N POV

"I'm sorry okay!!" said my boyfriend Reggie.

"What!? Your sorry??" I said back sarcastically, "I'm sure you weren't sorry when you had your tongue down her throat."

"Look I came over here, to your house, to tell you about what happened between Veronica and I," he tried to reason.

I chuckled lowly, "Yeah, except you came to explain what happened because Cheryl told me first. If you had it your way, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all because you would've made sure I never found out," I retorted.

He sighs with a guilty look on his face, giving me the sign that I was right.

I bit my lip to stop the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Where did it go wrong?" I asked truly curious about why he would cheat on me.

"I can't! Okay?!!" he said loudly, "I can't keep up with you, the way you listen to Jughead when he calls for something. Or when your Serpent friend's offer you an opportunity to get yourself killed and you jump at it...I can't okay!" he continued.

"Well then... I think you should leave," I mutter.

"What?" he said in shock. "What do you mean?" he asks.

"It's over. If you really can't keep up with someone who isn't as wild as I am go to Veronica. Go. Get out of my house," I sigh.

Reggie shakes his head and gets up and leave.

I sit there emotionless, no tears spilling down my face, just a stone cold face.

~two days later~

It's been two days since Reggie and I broke up and I haven't left my room.

My mum just leaves food at my door, and I haven't answered or replied to any of my friends.

Tonight my mum's out working late so I order pizza.

I sit at the back porch with a few candles burning, reading a book when the doorbell rings.

I grab a twenty dollar note and head for the door. I open ready to greet the pizza boy only to come face to chest with a certain tall boy.

"Sweet Pea," I say in a quiet voice.

"Don't be mad I paid for your pizza," he said quick.

I grab the box from him and walk back into the house, knowing that he will follow me in.

I go back to the porch and set the pizza on a low table, while Sweet Pea sat himself on a chair opposite of me.

I look at him, "What do you want?" I ask.

"You haven't been responding to everyone, we got worried," he stated.

"So they chose someone I'm not close with, so smart," I said with a sarcastic tone.

"No one sent me. They wanted to give you space, I however was genuinely concerned......so I came," he spoke softly. "I know I am not your best friend or a very close friend, but you've always had my back when we are at school or when we are doing a task...I just wanna be there for you too," he said.

It was then my eyes began to water up. I then began crying, I sat there and placed my head in my hands as I cried. Sweet Pea just sat there silently, not doing anything.

Two days..After two days I had no reaction to the break up but now I am.

As I cried I felt Sweet Pea move close to me and place his hands on my back in a comforting manner.

I continued to cry into my hands, until I ran out of tears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I apologize.

"It's okay... I don't mind," he said softly.

I looked at him before looking out at the night sky with him.

___●●●_____________________________