09 | Body

(A/N: This is what you wore!)

___●●●_______________________________

Sweet Pea POV

"Hey man, have a beer," said Fangs over the music, taking me out of my search for a certain girl.

"Thanks man," I nodded to him before scanning the crowd. Where the hell is she? I thought when I noticed she wasn't here.

"Looking for Y/N?" asked Fangs, looking down at him I rolled my eyes, "No, so wipe that smirk off your face," I said irritated.
"Okay, but just letting you know she's out back with Toni," he said laughing walking to the back of this house.

I ran after Fangs, out to the back of the house and there she was, sitting on the grass with Toni drinking from a red cup. She laughed at something Toni had said and was shaking her head before noticing me. She smiled and waved at me, I smiled back at her.

"Man you're whipped," said Fangs out of nowhere.
"What the-? Where did you come from?" I asked shocked that he was beside me.
"I've been here the whole time," he spoke walking towards the two girls with me in tow, "But of course you didn't notice cause you were making lovey dovey eyes to Y/n," he chuckled.
"I was not!" I scoffed.
"You're face literally lit up the moment she smiled at you", he stopped giving me a you-can't-fool-me face.

"Hey!!" Y/n shouted, "Mind including us in the discussion!" she said gesturing to her and Toni.
Fangs smiled and ran to them falling down the middle of Toni and Y/n, placing his hands around both of them their shoulders.

They were laughing when I arrived and sat next to Y/n, she looked at me and smiled.
"Hey babes," she whispered.
"Hi," I smiled, leaning in and kissing her forehead. I pulled back and smiled at her, but was then interrupted with a cough.

"Ok you two lovebirds," said Toni, with Fangs and her smirking
Y/n rolled her eyes and said, "We're just friends," before getting up. "I'm gonna go get a drink," she said before walking back into the noisy house.

Watching her walk away, enjoying the view of her ass, I sighed. As soon as she disappeared into the house, I got up and followed her. "I'll be back, just need to make sure she is okay,"I yelled back at Toni and Fangs running into the house.

Y/N POV

I was pouring myself a drink, when I felt a presence behind me. Recognizing the feeling, I smiled and turned around to come face to face with the tall raven-haired serpent who stole my heart.

"Can't keep away, can you?" I smirked at him.
"Just wanted to make sure you came back. I mean dressed like that, you were bound to get stolen," he said smoothly.

I shook my head before drinking up all the fiery liquid in my cup. Just then Hate Me by Ellie Goulding & Juice Wrld, came on. Suddenly filled with new found confidence I grabbed him by his belt and smiled, "Lets dance," dragging him to the middle of the lounge room which had become this party's dance floor.

From his belt I slid my arm slowly up to his chest. He smirked and placed his hands on my waist and pulled my body closer to his. We were swaying slowly, when I turned around and pushed my back against his front. Grinding on him as we danced, feeling how turned on he was I swungs my arms around to feel his neck angling my head to give him better access to mine.

His hands were right under my boobs as he leaned down and began kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and I let out a little moan, causing him to turn me around and kiss me deeply. Pulling me closely, feeling our bodies pressed up againt eachother.

___●●●_______________________________