04 | I Don't Care

____●●●______________________________

Y/N POV

Today is the first day of school where the Southside High students are starting at Riverdale High. I for one am excited because I am friends with them mostly the serpents, Fangs, Toni, Jughead and Sweet Pea. Except Sweet Pea is my boyfriend, we've been dating for months now and all the serpents know, but none of my friends from the Northside do. I wanted to tell them but they were so judgy and quick to blame the serpents because they ignore the fact that the serpents aren't the only gang or troublemakers on the Southside.

I was at my locker when I saw the Southside High students enter the school, with Sweet Pea literally standing out of the crowd. I looked at him and  smiled, biting my lip at the end. He noticed me and smiled but quickly frowned when approached by Reggie and Cheryl.

I rolled my eyes at Reggie's behaviour and walked away, annoyed.

I spent  my morning classes thinking about Sweet Pea, the serpents and the stupid stereotypes. That's when I decided that it was time for this to end.

At lunch I went to cafeteria where I found the Sweet Pea and his friends sitting at a table. I smirked as I approached them, particularly Sweet Pea. His back was facing me as I approached him, Toni and Fangs noticed me walking up to them and smirked at Sweet Pea. "What?" I heard Sweet Pea asking them, but just before they answered I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned down to kiss his cheek. He turned to me and smiled, pulling me to his lap and kissing me. Happily I kissed him back, "Hey," I sighed pulling back and looking into his eyes. "Hey," he replied smiling.

"So how's first day so far?" I asked playing with his hair, his face turned sour. "I'm pretty sure you know, from witnessing it and hearing it," he sighed.
I chuckled, "Don't worry, this day will be over soon. Plus, school will be more fun now that I get to spend most of it by your side," I said smiling.

He looked at me for a second before glancing to see Cheryl sitting down with the River Vixens giving us a death look, then to Reggie and bulldogs staring at us in disbelief. Turning back to me he spoke carefully, "What about what your friends would think?"

I rolled my eyes before glancing at Reggie and smirking, "I dont care what they think," I said before kissing Sweet Pea. I pulled back and looked at his face seeing his eyes were still closed while he whispered, "Wow, you have no idea how turned on you make me," I shook my head while laughing, "Oh I know."

____●●●______________________________