18 | Party Girl

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

The southside is known for their violence and gangs, but if there is one thing they don't get enough credit for is the crazy parties they throw.

Every week there is at least one party thrown by each gang, and the serpents parties are the best.

My mum and dad are serpents, but they wanted a better life for me so we moved to the northside. But the serpents are our family so every week we would go to their parties and meetings and honestly it was the best part of the week.

Northside parties are in houses, with music playing lowly and drinks being not strong enough.

But serpents parties are where the trailer park is, out in the open, a huge bon fire burning while barbecuing meat on the side. Drinks are strong enough to make you forget the night before and every now and then you can see pairs of people wondering off either behind a trailer or in a darl corner for privacy.

We were on our way there right now and honestly I was glad because I had quite a shitty day.

We arrived and I saw Fangs, Toni and Sweet Pea and ran up to them.

"Hey guys!" I said as I hugged Toni, then wrnt on to Fangs, but when it came to Sweet Pea he just nodded at me.

"Sweet Pea, brooding is quite hot on you tonighy," I stated and crosser my arms as I scanned his body.

He just shook his head and smiled.

Smiling back I turned towards Toni and Fangs, "Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go get a drink," I said as I walked off to one of the coolers and grabbed a red cup to mix my drink up.

I took a sip and was dancing to some music with some other serpents my age, when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I turned and saw Sweet Pea standing with Toni and Fangs, his eyes were watching me as I danced, not paying any attention to Toni and Fangs.

I just smiled and turned away from him.

After five drinks I was buzzed and I am not a light weight drinker. I stumble to the side of a trailer to gain my balance, but instead came in contact with a a warm, muscular torso. I looked up and saw Sweet Pea who had suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist to prevent me from falling.

"Woah there," he chuckled. "How much did you have to drink?" he asked.

"One to many," I laughed.

"Okay let's get you to FP's," he said trying to lift me up but I pushed him into the dark and slammed him against the dark back of a trailer.

"Nuh unh, I think I'm safe here with you," I smirked as I trailed my hands on his chest.

"Wow! You really are drunk," he laughed trying to move forward but I pushed him back.

"Not drunk enough to know what I want," I whispered tip toeing so my lips were brushing against his.

"And what's that?" he whispered breathlessly, sounding vulnerable.

I smiled, "Nevermind," I said pulling back. I turned aeound to leave but it was his turn to push me against the trailer.

He chuckled as he towered over me, "You don't get to do that to me," he said roughly.

He grabbed my waist, "You know better than to tease me," he mumbled seductively, before pulling my body against his and kissing me deeply.

His kiss was needy and rough as if his been dying to kiss me the moment he saw me enter the party.

I pulled away for a breath and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He then slammed me against the trailer, making sure his boner came in contact with my throbbing core.

I moaned out as they came in hard contact, suddenly wishing the pieces of clothing down there was gone.

He quickly reclaimed my lips, gliding his tongue along my bottom lip, requesting for access. I didn't budge and he pulled back growling before kissing me again and grinding himself on me. He suddenly thrusted and I gasped allowing him to slip his tongue  into my mouth and deepen the kiss even more.

We were about to our jeans when Toni came stumbling around the corner with Fangs hanging off of her.

"Hey Sweet - Oh my god!" she laughed seeing me and Sweet Pea's current position.

"Sorry," she said not actually sounding it.

I pulled away and glanced at them, while Sweet Pea continued to kiss up and down my neck.

"But Fang's pretty much out and I need help carrying him to his place," said Toni currently trying  to stand straight with Fang's dragging her to one side.

I laughed, "Sweetie, come on let's go," I said pulling his head back by his hair.

He groaned, as I let myself down and he adjusted his jeans.

"Don't worry our night's just begun," I smirked as I pulled him towards a passed out Fangs and unbalanced Toni.

___●●●_______________________________