What a loser! (Bill denbrough...

By omg_cholesteral

"Will you be my g-girlfriend?" "Will you stop being jealous of other guys who don't even meet my standards?"... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Update
important note.
Never mind lmao

Sequel

2.6K 49 17
By omg_cholesteral

(It's not out yet (sorry))

I'm slowly working on an introduction, but I won't be publishing until quarantine ends. I'm using this time to plan for other stories, (any fans of Harry Potter?)

The book will be called, Eight Seconds.

The updates will be slow (I've been really busy recently (Sorry)) but I will do my best to actually put effort in.

I will also be editing this book, it won't be big changes but it means a lot to me. So if you come across grammatical errors if you re-read, please let me know.

Thank you for 30k!!

Happy Easter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.2K 29
❝she thrusts her fists against the post and still insists she sees the ghost❞ in which she intends to save four ex-best friends from henry bowers, bu...
1.1M 16.5K 34
Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole! Richie Tozier "Do you need to be a virgin to see this fucking clown?" Henry Bowers "I'll kill you, you little fu...
152K 3.2K 14
A STORY IN WHICH, A group of friends fight to stay alive when a certain evil returns to the small town of Derry. The Losers try to get rid of IT once...
105K 2.8K 17
"we're not kids anymore. some things are better better left in the past." "you're right. but if we leave what happened in the past, we're doomed to r...