LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOY

By hazzoranstories

Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about... More

Importent info
Malfoy Manor
Mark
Hogwarts
The toad
Holiday
Christmas
He's so dead
"Malfoy!"
Martha or Narcissa
O.W.Ls
Never going back
Rosaline
Snatcher
Awkward
Goodbye and Hello
The burrow
For me
Powers
Vanishing Cabinet
Lingerie
Sectemsempra
Past
Girls night
Riddle
His death
Important info
The Seven Potters
Leaves
Deathly hallows
Cottage
Rose Ring
Gringotts Break-In
The Start
The ROR
Dead
Wedding
19 Years Later
Prolouge/Explanations
Questions?
Back with the Malfoy Family
Phases of the Positives
Children in 2020
Tiberius & Alex Biography

The mission

887 33 8
By hazzoranstories

Ana's outfit:

*September 2nd*

I was given a mission by the order to go to the ministry and find out information about the death eaters plans or what they want. I started going into the ministry a week ago and I told them that I wanted to help them. Obviously they told my father and he was very excited that I joined again. Although I never told him where I'm staying or that I'm going back to Malfoy Manor. I usually just keep an eye on the death eaters and see how they interrogate people to kinda know what they're after.

"Rosie I have to go." I told my daughter as she cried on the cottage couch. I bent down and kissed her head lightly.

"I love you. Be good for Aunty Fleur." I looked up at Fleur and smiled.

"Keep her safe."

"I know." She said quietly. I always told her that everyday I left because I don't know what would happen.

I dissapereated and landed on the familiar marble flooring. I tried to blend in but obviously, like every day, I stood out like a sore thumb because I'm the dark lord's daughter.

I got into the elevator and held onto the top so I wouldn't jerk forward. It quickly went down to the courtroom where we were interrogating a supposed Muggle-Born. I hated this job because it's cruel to do this to people but I didn't have a choice.

"Ah, Anastasia. So glad to see you." Yaxle said as kindly as possible. All the death eaters are very nice to me, or at least as nice as death eaters can be, because I'm "back".

I sat down on one of the court benches and rested my feet on the ones in front of me. I sighed because I was already bored.

A couple minutes later Umbridge and Mafalda Hopkirk walked in. Mafalda worked under Umbridge but she was surprisingly sweet to me. When she saw me her eyes widened slightly and I furrowed my eyebrows.

The last person to walk in was the muggle-born, Mary Elizabeth Cattermole. I sighed quietly as Umbridge got on her little podium thing. I looked at my nails until my bored thoughts were interrupted by two men stumbling in. I raised my eyebrows because I recognized one of them, Runcorn.

"Reg?" Mary whimpered. Runcorn shoved who I assumed was Reg, forward. He stumble again and walked up to the little thrown they have the people being interrogated sit in.

"Mary Elizabeth Cattermole." Umbridge repeated. Mary looked down at her lap.

"Yes?" She looked up.

"A wand was taken from you. Is this, that wand?" Umbridge said as she held up a brown wand.

"Yes."

"What witch or wizard did you steal it from?"

"I didn't steal it. I got it when I was 11 at Diagon Alley. It chose me." She quivered. I started feeling bad for her, because she didn't do anything wrong!

"Impossible. Only witches get wands. And you. Are not. A witch." Umbridge denied coldly.

"But I am. I am. Reg tell them. Tell them what I am." Mary told Reg. He stayed silent.

"Reg?" She whispered. Runcorn then pulled out his wand and Umbridge snapped her head towards him.

"What on earth are you doing, Albert?" She questioned.

"You're lying Dolores." His face then began to bubble.

"And one mustn't tell lies." At those words my eyes widened.

"H-Harry." I whimpered.

"Stupify!" He stunned Umbridge and Mafalda grabbed the locket around her neck. The real horcrux! How did I not see that?!

They began running out as Umbridge's patronus disappeared and the dementors were released. At a reflex I shot up and jumped down after them.

"Get back here Anastasia!" Yaxle screamed. I ran after them as the dementors chased after me. We all ran into the elevator and the door slowly closed. The dementors slammed against the door and tried to touch us with their skull-like hands. Then the worst feeling I have ever felt came over me. They began sucking out our happy memories.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry bellowed before we shot up in the elevator. They all looked at me and I bit my lip.

"It was an order mission to see what the death eaters are up to. But they keep doing the same things so I'm coming with you." I demanded. They didn't argue they just nodded. The elevator stopped with a jerk and we hurried out. Hermione and Harry were now revealed but Ron hadn't changed a bit. We were about to walk away when Ron still had Mary clinging onto his arm.

"Mary. Go home. Get the kids. I'll met you there, we have to get out of the country. Mary do as I say-" he ordered but was cut off by Mary kissing him desperately. Ron then began to shrink and turn back to normal. She broke the kiss and began crying but soon stopped and stepped back. She was speechless.

"Mary?" The real Reg said as he stepped out of the crowd in only a tank top and underwear.

"Long story. Nice to meet you!" Ron said loudly before walking over to us and we began jogging away.

"It's him! It's Harry Potter!" A man shouted as we began running. The security guards snapped their head over to the man and began jeering as they chased us. We started sprinting to the fireplaces which were starting to close with witches and wizards still inside them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yaxle chasing after us.

"Anastasia!" He bellowed but I ignored him and flicked my wand so all the wanted posters flew up. It slowed him down a little but we soon saw him running after us.

He began shooting spells at us as it hit the marble walls. Hermione screamed as we covered our heads. He lunged at us as we jumped into a fireplace. It felt like we were landing at one place but then getting pulled into another. I felt part of my neck go with it and I screamed as I flopped onto hard leaves.

My vision got blurry as I felt my oxygen get short. I turned my head over slightly as saw Hermione over by Ron as she tried to calm him down. His right arm having gapping cuts in it.

"Harry. Harry quickly, in my bag." Hermione panicked.

"There's a bottle labeled Essence of Dittany." I groaned as I held onto my neck. Harry ran over to Hermione's bag and began searching through it.

"Quickly!" She rushed. I rolled onto my stomach as I saw a mass amount of blood on my hand.

"Accio Dittany!" A small bottle flew into his hands. He ran over to them and his eyes widened.

"Hermione, his arm."

"I know, just do it!" He handed her the bottle and she took it with a shaky hand.

"Okay, okay its going to sting a little bit." She said as she began dropping little drops on his arm. Ron grunted loudly as his arm began to fill in so it was back to normal.

"What happened? I thought we were supposed to go back to Grimald place?-" Harry asked.

"We were, we were. But- But Yaxle had hold of me and... and I-I didn't want him to see where we were so... we couldn't stay and brought us here. But- but Ron got splinched!" She shuddered. She shushed Ron quietly as his arm fully healed.

"Where's Rose?" Hermione asked as she finally realized there was another person there. Harry looked around and saw me on my stomach. He then saw the blood and ran over to me. He flipped me over and gasped.

"Hermione I need that bottle again!" He shouted. That's when my vision went black.

Harry's POV:

Hermione ran over to me and Rose and she gasped when she saw Rose's neck. It had a large cut along it that went all the way down to her collarbone. It wasn't as bad as Ron's but it was still very bloody. That's when she passed out.

"Give me the bottle!" I ordered. She handed me the bottle quickly and I took the eye dropper that was in it and gently dropped a couple of drops onto her neck. It quickly healed and I took a deep breath.

"Well that went well." She said sarcastically before walking away. She held up her wand and muttered something.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a weird look.

"Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you?" She said with edge in her voice. She walked away and continued to do enchantments.

"You can get going on the tent." She ordered.

"Tent? Where am I supposed to find a tent?" I then looked around and saw her bag. Merlin it's like she expected us to fail or something!

*Next day*

Ana's POV:

Ana's outfit:

"Come on Rose, we're going to try and destroy this thing." Harry told me as he held up the horcrux.

"Okay." I grabbed my wand and walked outside with the trio. I woke up that day to see my neck fully healed and Hermione said there was nothing they could do so it would just hurt for a little bit. Which I was fine with. Also, Hermione being Hermione, she packed extra clothes in her little bag she brought in case they ran into someone from the order or something and they ended up staying with them, cough cough me. She also let me borrow some of her essentials which is just amazing of her.

Harry set the locket down on a rock and held up his wand.

"You first." Hermione said quietly.

"Dissendium." He flicked his wand a little and the Slytherin horcrux went flying. We walked over to it but it was the exact same.

"Incendio." Hermione said calmly. It then set on fire but slowly went back to normal. A chattering noise coming from it which was clearly annoying Harry.

"Expulso." Harry huffed. It went flying again. He started getting frustrated because he just kept shooting spells at it but nothing worked. He was panting as he picked it up and put it around his neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We have to keep it safe, until we know how to destroy it." Harry stated.

"Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sent you off to find all theses horcruxes, but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?" Ron commented. Bloody hell Ron, like thats going to help!

Harry just sighed and walked into the tent. I glanced at Hermione and she gave me a look that said 'I don't know'. Ron walked into the tent as well and we were soon all listening to the radio Ron had.

I was sitting on my bed as Hermione and Harry were outside when my vision went black and I started shaking.

Start of Voldemort's mind:

"Tell me." Father hissed as it showed a old man I didn't recognize. He appeared to be in a wand shop.

"Tell me, Gregorovitch." Father ordered.

"It was stolen from me." The old man who was supposedly Gregorovitch quivered in fear as he fell onto the ground.

"Who was he? The thief?" Father asked as he got in his face. It flashed to another vision of a boy with a wand as he hopped out of a window.

"It was a boy. It was he who took it. I never saw it again. I swear on my life." He held up his hands slowly.

"I believe you.... Avada Kedavra!" Father said calmly at first then shouting. Gregorovitch screamed in a raspy tone as the green light hit him.

End of Voldemort's mind

I started breathing heavily as Ron sat next to me.

"I didn't know that happened to you too?" He said gently. I had tears in my eyes as I noticed I was sweating.

"It's because I share Riddle blood. And since I'm his daughter it's much worse for me then it is for Harry." He sighed and wrapped his left arm around me. Tears fell from my eyes as he slowly rocked us back and forth.

*Meanwhile at Malfoy Manor*

Voldemort slammed the daily prophet on the dining room table as the Malfoy's gulped. It read:

Break in at the ministry!
Today, Harry Potter was spotted at the ministry along with Hermione Granger a mudblood, Ronald Weasley a blood traitor, and Anastasia Riddle the dark lord's daughter. They broke into the ministry and attacked several death eaters and ministry workers. Let a mudblood free from interrogation. And wrecked the ministry by making hundreds of wanted posters go crazy and several walls of the ministry be broken. No one knows there whereabouts now but we do know that Anastasia was supposedly working for the ministry and was in the courtroom along with Dolores Umbridge as she interrogated Mary Elizabeth Cattermole, a mudblood, when they fled.

"How dare she?!" He boomed. He pulled out his wand quickly and pointed it at Draco. Draco's eyes widened slightly but he wasn't surprised. Now, whenever Anastasia would do something wrong he would take the punishment for her.

"Crucio!" Voldemort bellowed. Draco screamed in pain as he fell to the floor. Lucius and Narcissa started shaking as they stepped away. Narcissa was close to crying seeing her son like this. After a few minutes of torturing Voldemort finally stopped and swept out of the dining room.

Draco laid on the floor as he shook slightly. After a few seconds he got up weakly. Narcissa rubbed his back as they walked out of the dining room.

"If she knew what was happening to you then she wouldn't be doing these things." Narcissa whispered to him.

"I'd rather have her doing good things and me dying then her doing bad and me living." He whimpered before walking into the music room.

*That night*

Ana's POV:

I was sitting outside by the fire with Hermione because we were keeping watch when we heard a twig snap in the distance. We snapped our heads in the direction we heard it from before getting up slowly. We walked up to the border of the enchantments when I gasped.

Walking past us was snatchers. Scabior, Greyback, all of them. One of the men I didn't recognize was holding a young teenager with dirt all over their face. Memories started flooding my mind.

"What's that?" Scabior asked. He turned around and walked back over to me and Hermione.

"What's that smell?" He then took a long smell of Hermione's perfume on both of us. Then one of the snatchers grunted and dropped the teenager onto the ground.

"What are you doing?" Scabior asked as he walked over to him.

"It's heavy." He complained.

"Oh, sorry. Do you want me to carry it?" Scabior asked innocently. He would never do that.

"Yeah, thank you." The man breathed. Wait for it.

"Don't be ridiculous, pick it up." Told you. The man sighed, picked the person up, and began walking away.

"God I miss that pain in ass, Anastasia." Scabior groaned as he walked after them. Me and Hermione sighed and I started shaking slightly.

"Snatchers." Harry said as he walked up to us. I nodded.

"Good to know your enchantments worked." He commented.

"He could smell it. Our perfume." Hermione whimpered. We slowly turned around and began walking back when Harry started talking about traveling.

"I've told you, Ron isn't strong enough to apparate." Hermione said.

"Well, then, we'll go on foot." Harry compromised.

"And next time, you two, as much as I like your perfume, just don't wear any." Harry told us.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I promise I will try more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 18 9
Follow the lives of the childeren of Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy,Astoria Greengrass, luna lovegood and m...
9.7K 419 59
~A Draco Malfoy Love Story~ You may be familiar with the story of Harry Potter, and how he survived the Dursley's, Voldemort, and being a third wheel...
2.1M 45.8K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
102K 3.7K 33
Amy Riddle - your average Heir of Slytherin. Last year, she was given the task of befriending Harry Potter. This year, after going through drama, dea...