LOVED BY A MALFOY | D.MALFOY

By hazzoranstories

Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about... More

Importent info
Malfoy Manor
Mark
Hogwarts
The toad
Holiday
Christmas
He's so dead
"Malfoy!"
Martha or Narcissa
O.W.Ls
Never going back
Rosaline
Snatcher
Awkward
Goodbye and Hello
The burrow
For me
Powers
Vanishing Cabinet
Lingerie
Sectemsempra
Past
Girls night
Riddle
Important info
The Seven Potters
The mission
Leaves
Deathly hallows
Cottage
Rose Ring
Gringotts Break-In
The Start
The ROR
Dead
Wedding
19 Years Later
Prolouge/Explanations
Questions?
Back with the Malfoy Family
Phases of the Positives
Children in 2020
Tiberius & Alex Biography

His death

1K 31 13
By hazzoranstories

Ana's outfit:

*2 months later*

Today Dumbledore called me to the Astronomy tower along with Harry so I thought that maybe we would talk about horcruxes or something. But I'll find out soon because dinner just ended.

Draco has been avoiding me all day and I'm starting to get really worried. I know he hasn't done his task yet and it's almost the end of the year so he's probably just stressed.

And Ginny has decided to break it off with Harry because she realized she loves Theo but was just blinded by her toxic relationship with Harry. Her and Theo are now dating and Harry was sad for a while but he got over her relatively quickly.

"Come on Rose we have to go to Dumbledore's office." Harry said as he walked up to me.

"Oh okay. See ya later Kira." I said to Kira with a smile before walking to the Astronomy tower. We finally got there and Dumbledore was looking out at the Hogwarts' grounds. He turned around and saw us. He smiled.

"Ah, Harry, Ms.Riddle. I see you got my message." We nodded.

"You need to shave my friend." He told Harry. Harry laughed slightly and touched his face.

"You know, at times I forget how much you two have grown. At times I see the small boy from the cupboard and the innocent girl from the burrow. Forgive my mawkishness. I'm an old man." Dumbledore said quietly.

"You still look the same to me, sir." Harry said with a smile.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Just like your mothers, you're unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid. This place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous. I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise." We walked forward in slight interest.

"But there is one condition: you two must obey every command I give you, without question." He finished.

"Yes sir." Harry nodded.

"You do understand what I'm saying? Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so. Your word?" Dumbledore said seriously. I gulped slightly but nodded.

"My word." Me and Harry said at the same time. Dumbledore then held out his arm.

"Take my arm." He ordered.

"Sir, I thought you couldn't apparat within Hogwarts." I stated.

"Well, being me has its privileges." He said with a smile. We grabbed onto his arm and disapparated into a large, dark cave.

"This is the place. Oh, yes. This place has known magic." He mumbled to himself. He then pulled out a sharp knife and cut his hand.

"Sir!" I yelled.

"In order to gain passage, payment must be made. Payment intended to weaken any intruder."

"You should have let me sir." Harry told him.

"No, Harry. Yours and Ms.Riddle's blood's is much more precious than mine." He lifted up his hand that had a gaping cut on it and rubbed it across the sharp rocks. We entered the cave and pulled out our wands.

"Lumos." We all said quietly. All our wands lit up and we started walking toward a giant black lake.

"Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place. He will put certain defenses in position." We walked up to the lake over some jagged crystal rocks.

"Careful. There it is." He pointed forward into darkness then shot a jet of light from his wand. It lit up a small crystal covered hill.

"The only question is, how do we get there?" He asked. He thought for a bit before he held out his hand and a black chain shot from the water.

"If you would Harry." He handed the chain to Harry and he started pulling it.

"Do you think the horcrux is in there, sir?" He asked.

"Oh, yes." Dumbledore answered. A boat appeared and we sailed to hill quickly. We looked into a shallow bowl that had some black liquid.

"It has to be drunk. All of it has to be drunk. You remember the conditions on which I brought you with me? This potion might paralyze me. Might make me forget why I'm here. Might cause me so much pain that I beg for relief. You are not to indulge these requests. It's your job Harry, Ms.Riddle, to make sure I keep drinking the potion. Even if you have to force it down my throat. Understood?" Dumbledore told us dramatically.

"Why can I drink it, sir?" I asked.

"Because I am much older, much cleverer, and much less vulnerable. You two are in good health." He then grabbed a shell that was shaped like a cup and drank a big gulp of the potion.

"Professor." Harry said quickly as Dumbledore started grunting and and panting. He fell on the rocks and my eyes widened.

"Harry get more of the potion!" I shouted as I ran over to Dumbledore. I helped him up as Harry got more potion.

"No, please." He begged. Harry ran over to us and forced it down his throat. We forced him to drink the whole potion as he screamed and begged in pain. I had tears in my eyes seeing him like this. He was supposed to be strong and... well, Dumbledore.

We finally finished and he stopped grunting and looked at us.

"Harry? Anastasia?" I was shocked because he never calls me by my first name. I smiled slightly as Harry ran up to bowl.

"We did it sir!" He exclaimed as he grabbed the horcrux. It was a locket with a slytherin S on it.

"Here, give it to me Harry." I opened my hands and he handed it to me. I put it around my neck and turned back to Dumbledore.

"Water. Harry, water." He mumbled. Harry pulled out his wand and raced back to the bowl.

"Aquamenti." He whispered. Water appeared in the bowl and he tried to scoop it out but it wouldn't work. He started panicking. He ran over to the lake and dipped the cup into the water. He was about to come back when a skull looking arm snatched at his hand and pulled him into the water.

"Harry!" I screamed. I then saw hundreds of odd looking creatures come from the water. One of them grabbed me and dragged me into the water. They teamed up on me and slowly pulled me down further and further into the black abyss. My vision started to get blurry but it soon went back to normal when a giant jet of fire crossed across the water.

All the creatures swam away because some of them started to get burnt and I quickly swam to the surface. I took a deep gasp for air as I saw Harry emerge as well. We swam over to Dumbledore who was playing with the fire. Killing all the creatures.

He bent down when we got to the hill and we grabbed onto his arm. We disappaperated back to Hogwarts and landed on the astronomy tower. Harry had his arm around Dumbledore as he sat him down.

"We have to get you to the hospital wing sir. To Madame Pomfrey-" he panted.

"No, get Severus. Wake Severus." He demanded weakly. Harry nodded as Dumbledore continued to mumble Severus. We started walking away when we heard someone downstairs.

We snapped our heads toward Dumbledore who stood up weakly.

"Hide yourselves below. Do not be seen. Especially you Anastasia." We hesitated.

"Do as I say." He said sadly. We ran down to under the astronomy tower and moved to a part where we could see what was happening.

We saw someone walking up the stairs and who I saw made me have tears in my eyes. Draco stood there with his wand raised.

"Good evening Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" Dumbledore asked kindly.

"Who else is here?! I heard you talking." Draco said quickly.

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco? Draco..." He said quietly.

"You are no assassin-"

"How do you know what am?! I've done things that would shock you!" Draco cut him off. A tear slipped from my eyes as Harry wrapped a protective arm around me.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak, your heart can't really have been in them."

"He trusts me! I was chosen!" Draco shouted before rolling up his sleeve quickly to reveal the dark mark. Me and Harry flinched.

"Then I shall make it easy for you-" Dumbledore pulled out his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco cut him off again. His wand flew out of his hand.

"Very good. Very good." Dumbledore praised him. Draco started shaking as he looked like he was about to break down. I shook my head as tears streamed down my face. We then heard the doors open and close loudly. Dumbledore gave Draco a confused look.

"You're not alone. There are others?... how?" He asked.

"The vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement. W-I've  been mending it." He was about to slip that I helped him.

"Let me guess. It has a sister. A twin." Dumbledore assumed.

"In Borgin and Burke's. They form a passage."

"Ingenious. Draco... years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices.... please let me help you-"

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand! I have to do this! I have to kill you! Or he's gonna kill her." He whimpered.

"Who?" Dumbledore raised his eyebrows as he glanced down at me. Draco stayed silent as he slowly started to lower his wand. We then heard loud footsteps going up the stairs and soon saw Bella and Greyback along with death eaters I kinda recognized. I gasped quietly as I started crying into Harry's shoulder. Dumbledore glanced at me and Harry again.

"Well. Look what we have here. Well done, Draco." Bella said coldly as she walked over to Draco and kissed his neck lightly.

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order, don't you?" Dumbledore said calmly.

"Love to Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule. Do it!" She hissed at Draco. He started to shake some more.

"He doesn't have the stomach. Just like his father. Let me finish him in my own way." Greyback said as he shook his head. Draco glared at him.

"No! The dark lord was clear, the boy is to do it!" Bella hissed again. Harry slowly started to raise his wand and my eyes widened. He turned around quickly and saw Snape pointing his wand at us with a finger to his lips.

"This is your moment! Do it! Go on Draco! Now!" Bella pressured. Draco looked like he was going to cry again as Snape stepped onto the Astronomy tower.

"No." He said emotionless. Everyone snapped there heads toward him. Draco moved out of the way quickly as Snape looked at Dumbledore.

"Severus.... please." Dumbledore begged. It was silent for a bit.

"Avada Kedavra!" Snape broke the silence. The jet of green light hit Dumbledore straight in the chest and mine and Harry's eyes widened. He fell off the Astronomy tower and Bella ran to the railing of the tower and shot a dark flash into the air.

"Yes!" She screeched as the dark mark appeared in the sky. I started to cry again as the death eaters raced down the stairs. Harry tried to go after them but I stopped them. We heard the door close and Harry started crying.

"Let go off me Rose!" He screamed.

"No!" But he was too strong. He ran out of my grip and sprinted after them.

"Harry!" I shouted as I ran after him. We ran out into the corridors of Hogwarts and saw the death eaters strutting quickly down to Hagrid's hut. Destroying the great hall in the process.

We eventually ran down to the grass of Hogwarts where we saw Bella skipping down a hill. They made it to Hagrid's hut and Bella set it on fire which made Draco jump. She jumped up and down in excitement.

"Snape!" Harry screamed as he sprinted towards them. Snape and Draco looked at us and Draco's eyes widened.

"Harry stop!" I cried.

"He trusted you!" Harry yelled.

"Go!" He yelled at Draco but he didn't listen he just ran towards me.

"Harry!" I had tears streaming down my face and messing up my mascara.

"Incarcerous!" Harry bellowed as he shot a spell at Snape. He blocked it easily.

"Fight back! You coward fight back!" He shouted at him but he was cut off by Bella shooting a spell at him and him falling to the ground. Draco made it over to me and hugged me tightly. I started sobbing into his chest as he tried to calm me down.

"Hey." He broke the hug and looked at me.

"Stay safe. Okay?" He wiped my tears away.

"Where are you going?" I asked quickly.

"You know I have to leave. But I love you with everything I have. Promise me you'll stay safe and keep Rosie safe for me. Tell her I'll be back soon." He cut me off by kissing me sweetly.

"Promise?" I hesitated but nodded as more tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you so much." He hugged me again before breaking it and running away into the woods.

"No!" I cried. I broke down onto the ground and started sobbing. Snape and the death eaters soon fled and Harry helped me up and hugged me tightly. I cried into his shoulder as we walked back up to the castle.

We made it to the ground of the Astronomy tower and everyone was around, crying as they saw Dumbledore's dead body. Harry walked away from me and walked over to Dumbledore.

He knelt down and touched his chest before starting to cry silently. Kira had tears streaming down her face as she walked over to Harry and started rubbing his back. She nuzzled her nose into his neck as she hugged him comfortably. That I thought was odd.

*Last day of school*

Me, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Kira were all on the astronomy tower just staring at the beautiful sky when I broke the silence.

"It's fake. All of it was for nothing." They all gave me weird looks. I grabbed the horcrux from around my neck and handed it to Hermione. She opened it and read a little note in it:

To the dark lord
I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B

"R.A.B?" Ron asked. I shrugged. It was silent for a while.

"Ginny is okay with it ya know. You and Kira." Hermione told Kira and Harry. They both blushed. They have been spending a lot of time together lately and I think they like each other.

"But if I were you. When she's around, I'd keep the snogging to a minimum." She whispered to them. They both laughed awkwardly. Ginny and Harry were both friends again and he was fine with her and Theo.

"I'm not coming back Hermione." Harry told her. Kira furrowed her eyebrows.

"I've got to finish what Dumbledore started. And I don't know where that will lead me, but I'll let you guys know where I am when I can."

"I've always admired your courage Harry. But sometimes you can be really thick." I told him.

"You don't think you're going to be able to find all those horcruxs by yourself, do you?" Kira asked him as she put her hand on top of his. He looked down at their hands and smiled slightly.

"You need us Harry." Hermione said to him as she stared at the sunset. Then Fawkes the Phoenix flew by and I smiled slightly.

Get ready father, because we will beat you. We will win. And you will be gone for good.

This chapter almost made me cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.2K 22
Their Hogwarts years are finally over. Harry and Hermione are Head Aurors, and she's looking forward to a happy future with Ron Weasley, but when Har...
343K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
48.2K 1.8K 40
"The trouble is, we always think we have time. We only realize how little time we have until it nearly escapes our grasp, almost falling into the han...
59 12 11
Hermione Granger, an exemplary student at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at Hogwarts, carries a heavy burden in her heart. In the fifth grade...